FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > ann summers party

ann summers party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ounghornycouple1988 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bathgate

trying to orginse ann summers party n would like to invite any ladies from scotland no men sorry. 4th august more details soon xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"trying to orginse ann summers party n would like to invite any ladies from scotland no men sorry. 4th august more details soon xxx"
u should get sum naked butlers to help out, I had a few offers when my pal was havin a party...lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"trying to orginse ann summers party n would like to invite any ladies from scotland no men sorry. 4th august more details soon xxx u should get sum naked butlers to help out, I had a few offers when my pal was havin a party...lol "

looking for something like for an idea ive got can u tell me who done urs ?

bathgate

inviting any ladies from here n any ideas would be great can provide accom if needed xx

"trying to orginse ann summers party n would like to invite any ladies from scotland no men sorry. 4th august more details soon xxx u should get sum naked butlers to help out, I had a few offers when my pal was havin a party...lol

looking for something like for an idea ive got can u tell me who done urs ?"

was 2 guys that done ours, was same idea as Ann Summers stuff tho I can get there mane for u if u want and PM you 2moz night?

"trying to orginse ann summers party n would like to invite any ladies from scotland no men sorry. 4th august more details soon xxx u should get sum naked butlers to help out, I had a few offers when my pal was havin a party...lol

looking for something like for an idea ive got can u tell me who done urs ?was 2 guys that done ours, was same idea as Ann Summers stuff tho I can get there mane for u if u want and PM you 2moz night?"

ohhh i thought it was someone from here but yeah thatd be good

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

OP, correct me if I am wrong, but you want to hold an AS party but have no accommodation??

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 08/07/12 23:28:39]

bathgate

yea tht would be great xxx

bathgate

sorry i can accom if ppl need to stay the nite xx

looking for something like for an idea ive got can u tell me who done urs ?was 2 guys that done ours, was same idea as Ann Summers stuff tho I can get there mane for u if u want and PM you 2moz night?

ohhh i thought it was someone from here but yeah thatd be good "

ah the naked butlers were guys from here, just put up a post "looking for naked butlers" and you'll get them...lol xx

looking for something like for an idea ive got can u tell me who done urs ?was 2 guys that done ours, was same idea as Ann Summers stuff tho I can get there mane for u if u want and PM you 2moz night?

ohhh i thought it was someone from here but yeah thatd be good ah the naked butlers were guys from here, just put up a post "looking for naked butlers" and you'll get them...lol xx"

yeah thats what i ment can u pm their names please ?

Naked butlers! Ann summers! I'm there

Many years ago I tried to organise an Ann Summers party for men to buy stuff for their other halves. They wouldn't take me on as it would be classed, and this is a quote, as 'organising an orgy.'

The woman I spoke to was genuinely horrified, couldn't understand why I'd asked and cut me off before I got to explain why.

Nowadays, of course, I certainly would try & make it an orgy

Livingston

"sorry i can accom if ppl need to stay the nite xx

"

Apologies for my mistake. And count me in x

bathgate

Ok spoke to my orginiser party 4th august only ladies welcome all ladies welcome so mail me n let me know if u can make it xxx

» Add a new message to this topic