FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achylBond OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

If you have a fantasy about me please tell me about it either here or message me xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

Hi Rachyl.

I’d message you but this site won’t let me change my status to cd despite changes in lifestyle since joining.

Anyway...you look blisteringly hot, so here goes with my depraved fantasy.

I am nervous as I prepare. You have given me precise instructions on how to present myself.

I shiver as the nylon slides up my long legs and fastens to the black silk and lace suspender belt.

My red satin panties barely hide my growing excitement, even when the black, wet look pencil skirt is pulled over you can still see the outline of my cock.

My purple velvet corset constrains my breathing and makes me light headed as I place my shoulder length auburn wig on and head to my car.

My attempts at make up just make me look like a cartoon whore, but you had insisted I try, and it was going to be dark soon anyway.

I pulled up where you told me, a picnic area in a country park. It was deserted...for the moment.

I spot the picnic table you had ordered me to wait by and, trembling with fear now, exit my car and walk over to it.

As instructed I place my wrist restraints on and, knowing this was the last chance to break away, clip them securely behind my back...

stirlingshire

Nothing happened for what seemed like ages, then I heard the distinctive sound of a car approach. The headlights picked me out and robbed me of my night vision as I sat there, now terrified, before the engine was turned off and the evening gloom descended again.

The car door opened and closed as I strained to see who had come for me.

I heard your footsteps crunch over the gravel.

As you got closer I could see your stunning figure.

stirlingshire

Your leopard skin print dress, reaching just above your knees was on under a black leather jacket, your light brown hair in a Bob. The thigh length, black patent leather boots gave you an air of authority that should not be questioned.

“Good evening sammie” your voice warm and stern at the same time “have I got a special evening planned for you?”

My throat was dry as I tried to say “thank you mistress” staring at your feet in a posture of subservience.

stirlingshire

You walk closer and stand in front of my seated form.

Your feminine perfume fills my senses.

“Kneel”

The command gives no opportunity to be denied and I fall to my knees.

You place your shiny black boot on the bench and order “clean them bitch”

I find my head drawn to the foot, my tongue licks the patent leather coating it in saliva, you make a noise of disgust before wiping it over my face, forcing the toe into my mouth and smearing my red lipstick over my face.

“Properly, or be punished, slut”

I work my tongue over every edge of the boot, working up towards your thigh. Coating and cleaning until I reach the top. I hesitate.

“Carry on...”

My tongue continues it’s journey. The hard leather yields to soft nylon, it’s cold touch to your warm, stocking encased thigh.

I slowly lick higher, over your stocking tops and under your skirt.

You grasp my head in both hands and grind your panty covered erection over my face. Pushing me lower, over your perineum. The gusset of your thong is no resistance to my tongue.

“Lick me out, slave, get it deep in me”

You smell musky. My tongue licks round your puckered arse before, tentatively, pushing inside.

Too soon you stop me, forcing me to lie face up on the table. My hands are still cuffed beneath me.

You climb over me, pull your dress up and your thong to the side and squat over my face.

“Get your tongue in I said” as you sit fully on me. My lips try to open you as my tongue delves as deep as it can. I hear your muffled moans, your thighs around my ears. Your hands are twisting my nipples, your nails digging deep, making me whimper, when I feel a pair of hands restraining my legs at the ankles.

Where did they come from? How many people are here???

stirlingshire

You raise yourself up and climb off my face, I see the car park has filled up a bit now. I hadn’t heard them arrive as you had my senses deprived.

“Time for this I think” you chuckle as a blindfold is placed over my eyes.

“I invited some perverts to abuse you on fab, you don’t mind, do you...”

There was no question. Just an understanding that I was her property to be shared as she deemed fit.

I was turned over. My head was now face down over the table, my arse hanging over the other end.

“Use the whore as you see fit, boys....”

I shuddered as the final words were spoken “No limits”...

stirlingshire

My skirt was pulled up over my waist and my silky panties pulled down to my upper thighs.

Hands rubbed my cheeks, pulling them apart, teasing me. They forced their way under me to torture my nipples again. My head was extended back “open wide” I tried to comply, “wider” as four fingers entered my mouth. Someone spat on my face

“Look at the makeup, it’s fucking destroyed “ a manly voice laughed.

Rachyl’s distinctive voice filled me with terror...”make sure that’s not the only thing destroyed tonight!”

A hard cock was slapped against my face, rubbing my saliva under the mask and over my eyes. More hands were on my arse now. Spreading me wide.

Some cold liquid was poured over my hole and a finger was pushed inside, then another, I squirmed and tried to say it was too tight, but a cock was pushed deep into my throat without ceremony

“That’ll shut the little whore up” said rachyl. “Whose first for this end?”

stirlingshire

The fingers were withdrawn. I felt a cool breeze on my exposed and gaping hole for a moment before the hot hardness of a cock pushed at the entrance.

It burned with pain. I cried and strained on the cock in my mouth as this one pushed slowly deeper. Incrementally stretching me wider. The agony was intense. He finally reached his limit and I could feel his pendulous balls resting on mine. At the same time the one in my mouth was shoved so deep as to cut off my wind pipe.

“A proper airtight spit roast, look at her squirm” you laughed. “Now..stop fucking around and ruin this bitch. I wast her arse gaping and dripping with cum before she is allowed to leave”

The two men started to push me back and forth between them, faster and faster.

One stopped. Next thing i knew I was empty. I heard feet shuffling and two more cocks replaced them.

The one in my mouth was slimy and tasted revolting

Perhaps there are only two here?

My ass was raw with friction and I was crying and breathing snot out my nose when my hips were gripped tightly and the cock in my arse shuddered and was still. As it withdrew I felt hot liquid running out of me.

The guy at my head pulled out and said “turn the bitch over”

I was laid on my back, they took my panties off completely and wiped my arse with them before I felt them stuffed into my mouth.

My arse was then introduced to cock again. Not slow and gentle this time, but rough, hard and merciless.

I was like a rag doll, legs over his shoulders, pummelled.

A mouth latched onto my left nipple and bit it, hard. I squealed through my gag but this just encouraged them to bit harder, pulling it away from my body and chewing. Another mouth copied this behaviour on my right side.

The agony continued, why am I so erect? Oh god, I realised I was going to cum.

Without being touched I felt my spunk erupt from my cock, coating my chest. It just kept going. I clamped tightly against the cock pistoning in me. My eyes were rolling beneath the blindfold. Hands scooped up my cum and wiped it over my nose, I breathed it in, choking on my own cum!

The man in my arse said “hold her down” and REALLY went to town. It felt he was going to break the picnic table before he pulled me so tight that I though his dick was in my stomach.

As he softened my arse was smacked hard.

“Take it, cunt. That holes no use for anything now!”

I lay there, exhausted and listened to car doors shut and engines start. As cars rolled away I heard gravel crunch as footsteps approached.

My gag was removed and blindfold taken off.

Mistress Rachyl stood over me. Hard cock in one hand and camera phone in the other.

“It’s time to finish the movie sammie” as she rubbed her hardness over my face.

I lovingly suckled on her and lucked and sucked her beautiful cock

She gasped and pulled out before spurting her cum over my face and eyes.

Smearing it over the rest of my ruined eye makeup, she sat beside me and unlocked my wrists.

Taking my head in her hands she tenderly kissed my cummy eyes then my bruised lips, her tongue feeding me her juices.

“You did well, for a novice” I was told as she softly stroked my tears away.

“Thank you mistress” I replied

As she walked away to her car, leaving me alone in the night, oozing sex from every orifice, I felt an overwhelming sensation of sadness.

I realised my life would be empty without her to serve.

stirlingshire

Hope you liked it rachyl. Probably more than you were expecting lol

By *achylBond OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Love it xxx

» Add a new message to this topic