FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So recently I've been told by everyone I look tired all the time. I dont feel tired but obviously look it. Does anyone know any good eye creams to get rid of the bags and the black eyes I have constantly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Up your water intake, consider iron supplements.....

Black eyes are usually hereditary though so you're ontae plums.

...eye creams with caffeine can sometimes helps with the bags.

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

No. 7 for men eye serum.

By *edGlasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 17/11/20 09:43:21]

"No. 7 for men eye serum. "

Will give it a try

"...eye creams with caffeine can sometimes helps with the bags.

"

Will give one a try. Never thought my water intake and that could affect my eyes. I put it down to being busy at work and just not having time to stop for a drink

By *alkdirty2meCouple  over a year ago

20 miles south of Edinburgh

Anusol cream (pile cream)

Trust me I had the same reaction when I was told about it, it gets rid of bags under the eyes instantly

As a singer we work (used to work) late nights and early mornings were a killer, I was told about this trick about 20 years ago and been using it ever since

"Anusol cream (pile cream)

Trust me I had the same reaction when I was told about it, it gets rid of bags under the eyes instantly

As a singer we work (used to work) late nights and early mornings were a killer, I was told about this trick about 20 years ago and been using it ever since "

That one I've never heard of. I know of tea bags but I'm not wanting to put tea bags on my face

As a singer we work (used to work) late nights and early mornings were a killer, I was told about this trick about 20 years ago and been using it ever since

That one I've never heard of. I know of tea bags but I'm not wanting to put tea bags on my face "

Trust me on the anusol it’s better than the lie we tell women

That one I've never heard of. I know of tea bags but I'm not wanting to put tea bags on my face "

I’m sure there will be many men that can help tea bag you

As a singer we work (used to work) late nights and early mornings were a killer, I was told about this trick about 20 years ago and been using it ever since "

Heard of this too and have friends who've used it as a temporary fix but I'd be reluctant to use it long term. The hydrocortisone can cause thinning of the skin under the eye and irritation.

That one I've never heard of. I know of tea bags but I'm not wanting to put tea bags on my face

I’m sure there will be many men that can help tea bag you "

Hahaha I'm sure there's a few that would offer

» Add a new message to this topic