FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Meeting someone you know

Meeting someone you know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First posts on the forum but felt this was worth sharing...

Arranged a social meet this afternoon and along popped a lassie from 2/3 streets away!

We had shared pics aswell but neither of us noticed who it was until the meet..went ok had a laughs and hope to sort something after restrictions but discretion knackered! Anyone any funny stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Keep waiting for that to happen. Especially in this area where everyone knows everyone. So far so good though, even someone who used to live 3 doors down from me and we had never come across each other (and hopefully never will again tbh) until we arranged to meet up

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

No funny story but it's happened to me too. Hadn't recognised each other when exchanging face pics but we did when we met for that 1st social ...... went on to meet after that.

Innocent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My second message on fab...sent a full frontal photo (early days mistake) to a photoless profile I liked. Around 30 seconds later I received a photo of my friend laughing!

Every time we message now she always manages to get "#Iveseenyourcock" into the conversation. Constant source of amusement

My fear is sending someone from my work a pic.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"My fear is sending someone from my work a pic."

Just don't send your penis over and you'll be fine

Although some people ask to see the goods, in which case you might want to. Just don't have it attached to your head.

All kidding aside, if that happens they're on here as well, so don't see why it would be a problem x

By *ald EagleMan  over a year ago

Alloa

So far found 2 ladies in the same estate as me. 1 seems to know lots about me whilst I know nothing about them.

"My second message on fab...sent a full frontal photo (early days mistake) to a photoless profile I liked. Around 30 seconds later I received a photo of my friend laughing!

Every time we message now she always manages to get "#Iveseenyourcock" into the conversation. Constant source of amusement "

Three former work colleagues done this to me ! Sent me full frontals and face pics none of them were my type but had a great time ripping the piss in work for ages lol

"My second message on fab...sent a full frontal photo (early days mistake) to a photoless profile I liked. Around 30 seconds later I received a photo of my friend laughing!

Every time we message now she always manages to get "#Iveseenyourcock" into the conversation. Constant source of amusement

Three former work colleagues done this to me ! Sent me full frontals and face pics none of them were my type but had a great time ripping the piss in work for ages lol "

Sorry 1st message !!

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Mentioned this site to a friend of ours and could tell from their reaction that they were on it as well.

We’re always curious when we see that someone is very close by to us, exactly how close they are

By *ikeEdinburghMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I went to a small gathering once arranged through fab. Was just about to get undressed when an old school friend walked in. Was awkward for about two minutes and then thought - oh well we are both here for the same thing and just got in with the afternoon session.

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

This is why I avoid clubs!

By *hrekfionaCouple  over a year ago

Leven

I *female half, was chatting to a guy on here i had abit fun with back at high school, I remember afterwards he told everyone it was rubbish. Really knocked my confidence at the time so put me off sex.

So when chance came and he asked to meet him through this, I did, dressed up, he cum within minutes, did absolutely nothing for me. So when he asked if he could see me again I just told him he was rubbish and wasn't worth my while, I wanted a man not a boy.

Childish and a wee bit cruel I know but felt good that I had made him cum within minutes so couldn't have been that bad.

"I *female half, was chatting to a guy on here i had abit fun with back at high school, I remember afterwards he told everyone it was rubbish. Really knocked my confidence at the time so put me off sex.

So when chance came and he asked to meet him through this, I did, dressed up, he cum within minutes, did absolutely nothing for me. So when he asked if he could see me again I just told him he was rubbish and wasn't worth my while, I wanted a man not a boy.

Childish and a wee bit cruel I know but felt good that I had made him cum within minutes so couldn't have been that bad.

"

What was you're intention in meeting him?

Was it, for mutual sex between consenting adults..

Or

To get revenge on someone you met at school over 20yrs ago ?

[I *female half, was chatting to a guy on here i had abit fun with back at high school, I remember afterwards he told everyone it was rubbish. Really knocked my confidence at the time so put me off sex.

Childish and a wee bit cruel I know but felt good that I had made him cum within minutes so couldn't have been that bad.]

[Good on you he shouldn't have been so cruel in the first place ]

By *r-King SizeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

The person that introduced me to fab went to school with me was in the year below.

I had noticed her around the town one day and though she was cute and didn't think anything of it as we had probably passed each other a thousand times in the past but for the rest of the week I bumped into her everywhere and then happened to message her on pof found out she was just around the corner went for a cup of tea and a chat 20 mins later she was on all fours with me balls deep.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I *female half, was chatting to a guy on here i had abit fun with back at high school, I remember afterwards he told everyone it was rubbish. Really knocked my confidence at the time so put me off sex.

"

So if he put you off sex why on earth would you want to meet someone like that again ?

If he turned out to have been an absoloute stud in the bedroom what would you have achieved?

So if he put you off sex why on earth would you want to meet someone like that again ?

If he turned out to have been an absoloute stud in the bedroom what would you have achieved? "

That old saying...

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig 2 graves.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If he turned out to have been an absoloute stud in the bedroom what would you have achieved?

That old saying...

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig 2 graves."

Absoloutley !!

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"This is why I avoid clubs!

"

Why? All there for the same thing surely?

Innocent

By *uffinMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm surprised we've not stared at each other in Melrose or Tesco....

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We’ve met a couple of people we know

By *p for anything 123Man  over a year ago

Coatbridge

Met a guy and his wife I'd played football with for yrs at CJs a few yrs ago..Just had a laugh and then had some fun

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I don’t know if I’d love it or be terrified?

By *omjones12Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

I reckon you'd have me cumming in minutes too. Looking hot! ??

By *espectconsentandfilthMan  over a year ago

Coatbridge

Noticed a familiar local profile photo last year.

It was familiar because I took the photo.

One of my sons friends.

Instant block, sit down, deep breath and recalibrate my reasons for being on fab.

By *espectconsentandfilthMan  over a year ago

Coatbridge

"Noticed a familiar local profile photo last year.

It was familiar because I took the photo.

One of my sons friends.

Instant block, sit down, deep breath and recalibrate my reasons for being on fab. "

*it was a cropped face pic only!

Pretty sure my ex wife is in here but too scared to ask her lol

Living so far north it’s easy to bump into others you know , working for the nhs makes it even more possible, had a few fellow fabbers as patients come in, also a few friends husbands that I have chatted to, that’s really awkward, I have had to try forget seeing them ...

Fab is an endless place of surprises

Iv met colleagues and neighbours at CJs its embarrassing for a full 2 secs lol

By *lasgowpeterMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I met a couple I know from the area at CJ's, we nodded, later had a drink and a laugh. All good.

I occasionally see them when out a walk with the dogs, always a nod and smile!

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

I haven't met someone I know, but did leave a house after a fab meet many years ago for the neighbour out cleaning the car to recognise me...

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Been blocked a few times due to people knowing me, never found out who they are, but have kept quiet

By *ont disappointMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Was in the club there was a guy a worked along side five min later a school friend walked her face droped in ten min later an ex walk in with new man wanted the floor swallow me up not so bad tho watched ex get gangbanged and me and the school friend had a great night in and out of the private rooms xx

By *-and-LCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I met a couple I know from the area at CJ's, we nodded, later had a drink and a laugh. All good.

I occasionally see them when out a walk with the dogs, always a nod and smile!"

Sames happened to us more than once there. Mrs has actually bumped into at least 4 people she knows outside of the scene on different occasions. One was particularly funny and those who know us will know exactly what we're talking about.

» Add a new message to this topic