FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Male double orgasm?

Male double orgasm?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellsexile OP   Man  over a year ago

GLASGOW

So this weekend with the fwb was an interesting one to say the least. I personally take a good amount of time(if at all) to finish but during one of our many sessions over the weekend I experienced a first(and hopefully not last). While going at it in a doggy style position I ejaculated (after countless for her ) and within seconds before even pulling out I went again the only way I can really describe it is like a premature ejaculate after the fact. Any way am just curious if this has happened to anyone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yep had that experience

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It happens to Shy from time to time ...... I'm taking full responsibility of course

Innocent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I often make guys cum more than once within minutes most guys find it a weird experience at first and often end up hitting the giggles and then it’s like oooh fuck that’s strange and then it’s ooofuck yeah don’t stop very similar to females having multiple orgasms it’s pushing past the tickly and strange stage to then have the total mind blowing wtaf was that moment and then the guys experience the leg trembling that so many of us females experience lol

By *tevejones2008Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds amazing, can't say it's ever happened unfortunately

"I often make guys cum more than once within minutes most guys find it a weird experience at first and often end up hitting the giggles and then it’s like oooh fuck that’s strange and then it’s ooofuck yeah don’t stop very similar to females having multiple orgasms it’s pushing past the tickly and strange stage to then have the total mind blowing wtaf was that moment and then the guys experience the leg trembling that so many of us females experience lol "

Do ya play the Trumpet ?

By *uffinMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I did something like it on a 2 hour evening of masterbation. Ok I could have done a quickie but I just denied myself the elation. First time I've ever shot a load past eye level... I thought that distance was Philip Roth fiction.,

Anyway having shot so far 10 seconds later had another.

I think it's muscle spasm but I learned a fantastic technique and I've all but given up on anything under 45 mins now.

By *ecent guy2000Man  over a year ago

North of Scotland & all over

I could manage to cum twice when I was in a ladies ass, not sure if it was the pure tightness or what but it was exceptionally good for both.

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

Had a wee 1/2, to releive the pressure before a much more intense main event, but never 2 full blown, growling, hip thrusting, hold on tight orgasms.

Would be good though

By *otEdinburghmaleMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah, when an ex was wanking me off. Had amazing orgasm without ejaculating followed by another fantastic orgasm while ejaculating 5 minutes later

GLASGOW

Haha I still don't know who was more surprised, me or her. Haha normally lucky to go once.

GLASGOW

"Yeah, when an ex was wanking me off. Had amazing orgasm without ejaculating followed by another fantastic orgasm while ejaculating 5 minutes later "

I get dry ejaculations quite often but this was 2 proper within 30seconds. Haha

I sometimes have a double orgasm when I’m getting a prostate massage coupled with a wank or blowjob. That’s the only situation in which it’s happened, but then I don’t tend to orgasm very often in general.

–G

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I’ve had this a couple of times in the past with a girl years ago.

By *ureEscapismMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This happens to me regularly, often after edging. Full on spasms and some cum, stays hard though and good to go for the grand finale!

By *ad bod000Man  over a year ago

Evanton

I’ve cum twice a few times over the years 1st time I was with 2 female friends I came for the second time as 1 of the girls played with my ass with a toy. The next time was when I was in a night out and ended up having my 1st Bi experience I came twice when the guy I was with sucked me hard as I came it felt like he was was draining me I felt every bit of cum bursting out of me

» Add a new message to this topic