FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > First bisexual/gay experience

First bisexual/gay experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

was involved in a 3some with a lovely couple I was laying flat on the bed with her squatting over me I was licking her pussy as she sucked my cock, her husband entered her from behind as i was still licking her so I was licking his dick, balls and her all at same time

she then wanted to watch me suck him and asked me to, this was the first time and in the heat of the moment of hot sex what else would you do

I sucked him on the bed as she sat close touching us both as she watched.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

No details, but it was with another t-girl I met from here. We had a 2nd meet, and I would have loved many more, but real-life happens.

Mandy

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

"was involved in a 3some with a lovely couple I was laying flat on the bed with her squatting over me I was licking her pussy as she sucked my cock, her husband entered her from behind as i was still licking her so I was licking his dick, balls and her all at same time

she then wanted to watch me suck him and asked me to, this was the first time and in the heat of the moment of hot sex what else would you do

I sucked him on the bed as she sat close touching us both as she watched."

I'd have done what I was told.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After a long time flirting with the idea, I accepted an offer of a massage from a guy on here. I ended up sucking him. I was in a genuine state of shock for a few days after.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Please do not share any experiences that are -18, this is against the forum rules.

Posts removed, including the OP.

Many thanks

By *ing_of_the_swingers400Man  over a year ago

edinbugh

Often thought about it but never done anything about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"was involved in a 3some with a lovely couple I was laying flat on the bed with her squatting over me I was licking her pussy as she sucked my cock, her husband entered her from behind as i was still licking her so I was licking his dick, balls and her all at same ."

My pal used to say he did stuff like this all the time but wouldn’t go as far as perform to be watched, just purely because they were in his face at the same time so he just went for it but one time the hubby slid his cock out the wife and put it in his mouth so now prefers to be on top now so he has more control of being able to block a stray penis lol

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My pal used to say he did stuff like this all the time but wouldn’t go as far as perform to be watched, just purely because they were in his face at the same time so he just went for it but one time the hubby slid his cock out the wife and put it in his mouth so now prefers to be on top now so he has more control of being able to block a stray penis lol "

Stray penis sounds like some sort of condition.

Wife - "You're a cheater"

Husband - "No I've got stray penis"

Wife - "Oh no! We better speak to the GP about that."

Mandy

By *ustabit321Man  over a year ago

Fort William

"My pal used to say he did stuff like this all the time but wouldn’t go as far as perform to be watched, just purely because they were in his face at the same time so he just went for it but one time the hubby slid his cock out the wife and put it in his mouth so now prefers to be on top now so he has more control of being able to block a stray penis lol

Stray penis sounds like some sort of condition.

Wife - "You're a cheater"

Husband - "No I've got stray penis"

Wife - "Oh no! We better speak to the GP about that."

Mandy"

» Add a new message to this topic