FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Maradona

Maradona

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unCpl1003 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

RIP to the hero Maradona Hero in Scotland for those two legitimate goals against England,Arguably the greatest character in football and one of the best to grace a football pitch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mr told me it was Maddona.

Nugget.

One of the worlds Greatest football legends.

RIP Diego Armando Maradona.

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

[Removed by poster at 25/11/20 20:04:44]

Penicuik

Some cracking contributions on him in the lounge thread.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes sad. All deaths are.

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Saw him score his first international goal at Hampden when I was a kid.

One of the best ever footballers

By *orteMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

And he never stole a bracelet

By *oight68Man  over a year ago

inverclyde

Strange when soneone cheats against england ges a hero..yet years later a hearts player playing against scotland for lithuania cheats and whole of scotland want him deported....too many hypocrites

"Strange when soneone cheats against england ges a hero..yet years later a hearts player playing against scotland for lithuania cheats and whole of scotland want him deported....too many hypocrites "

He didn't cheat with his 2nd goal though.

Fifa,s Goal of the Century.

inverclyde

"And he never stole a bracelet

"

maradonna a junky had brazillian opposition players unknowlingly takwn tranguiluzers during game and openly laughs about it..u are a sick person

Edinburgh

"Strange when soneone cheats against england ges a hero..yet years later a hearts player playing against scotland for lithuania cheats and whole of scotland want him deported....too many hypocrites "

Obviously because no one likes being cheated i mean that’s pretty much self explanatory

inverclyde

"Strange when soneone cheats against england ges a hero..yet years later a hearts player playing against scotland for lithuania cheats and whole of scotland want him deported....too many hypocrites

Obviously because no one likes being cheated i mean that’s pretty much self explanatory "

inverclyde

"Strange when soneone cheats against england ges a hero..yet years later a hearts player playing against scotland for lithuania cheats and whole of scotland want him deported....too many hypocrites

Obviously because no one likes being cheated i mean that’s pretty much self explanatory "

but you said he scored 2 legit goals when the shoe fits eh... u wirship a cheat against england but happens to your own country you cant take it...

Edinburgh

Obviously because no one likes being cheated i mean that’s pretty much self explanatory but you said he scored 2 legit goals when the shoe fits eh... u wirship a cheat against england but happens to your own country you cant take it..."

I was Kidding for fuck sake take a joke

Edinburgh

Obviously because no one likes being cheated i mean that’s pretty much self explanatory but you said he scored 2 legit goals when the shoe fits eh... u wirship a cheat against england but happens to your own country you cant take it..."

Plus do I worship the guy no but I have respect for what he did on the pitch and again if someone gets cheated they take it harder than if someone else was cheated i mean that’s just again obvious lol

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

maradonna a junky had brazillian opposition players unknowlingly takwn tranguiluzers during game and openly laughs about it..u are a sick person "

I wonder do you have the same opinion pn George Best and Paul Gascoigne. Maradona problems with drugs occurred after the 86 world cup.

No player has dragged his team to win a world cup and what he had achieved with napoli. Best football player i have seen in my life time.

Penicuik

More4 showing the Maradona documentary at 1.15am. Record it

Fabulous documentary

Penicuik

England fans always remember when wife beater and alcoholic Gazza turned Colin Hendry and then put one past Scotland’s most famous pensioner. They often forget Maradonas second goal in 86 when he used his feet to skin half the England team.

Edinburgh

"No player has dragged his team to win a world cup and what he had achieved with napoli. Best football player i have seen in my life time."

Argentina 86 were a great side people do them a massive disservice by say Maradona dragged them to win it they had a very good manager and a very good side Napoli he was without a doubt fantastic the best of his generation.

But Messi is the best player ever

inverclyde

"No player has dragged his team to win a world cup and what he had achieved with napoli. Best football player i have seen in my life time."
hate gascoigne wont call the geordie dick as hes a wife beater d*unk and although good footballer brought all his triuble on himself but you having dig at english ......dont suppose any scits have beat their wifes or drink problems????

"England fans always remember when wife beater and alcoholic Gazza turned Colin Hendry and then put one past Scotland’s most famous pensioner. They often forget Maradonas second goal in 86 when he used his feet to skin half the England team. "

"No player has dragged his team to win a world cup and what he had achieved with napoli. Best football player i have seen in my life time. hate gascoigne wont call the geordie dick as hes a wife beater d*unk and although good footballer brought all his triuble on himself but you having dig at english ......dont suppose any scits have beat their wifes or drink problems???? "

Im not beating the English, im just giving another opinion

"No player has dragged his team to win a world cup and what he had achieved with napoli. Best football player i have seen in my life time.

Argentina 86 were a great side people do them a massive disservice by say Maradona dragged them to win it they had a very good manager and a very good side Napoli he was without a doubt fantastic the best of his generation.

But Messi is the best player ever "

I can't agree with messi better than Maradona. Back in the day, football was brutal and he got kicked all over the place. Particularly in Italy. Messi wouldn't last. Can you imagine Maradona playing todays game

inverclyde

"No player has dragged his team to win a world cup and what he had achieved with napoli. Best football player i have seen in my life time. hate gascoigne wont call the geordie dick as hes a wife beater d*unk and although good footballer brought all his triuble on himself but you having dig at english ......dont suppose any scits have beat their wifes or drink problems????

Im not beating the English, im just giving another opinion "

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

maradonna a junky had brazillian opposition players unknowlingly takwn tranguiluzers during game and openly laughs about it..u are a sick person "

so was paul gascoigne... your point is?

replace cocaine with alcohol... your talking about george best!

so.... do you accept "flawed genius"....

"No player has dragged his team to win a world cup and what he had achieved with napoli. Best football player i have seen in my life time. hate gascoigne wont call the geordie dick as hes a wife beater d*unk and although good footballer brought all his triuble on himself but you having dig at english ......dont suppose any scits have beat their wifes or drink problems???? "

Why don't you just give the man some respect.He has just died regardless of his football career.

He has a family who will be devastated by his loss.

Edinburgh

"No player has dragged his team to win a world cup and what he had achieved with napoli. Best football player i have seen in my life time.

But Messi is the best player ever

I can't agree with messi better than Maradona. Back in the day, football was brutal and he got kicked all over the place. Particularly in Italy. Messi wouldn't last. Can you imagine Maradona playing todays game "

Sorry but this is nonsense Messi still gets kicked all over the place that’s fact he would definitely last and he would score far more than he would now also fact and Maradona wouldn’t handle today’s game he doesn’t have the mentality for it which is sad but true

Agree to disagree, we both have our opinions nothing wrong with a healthy debate

Edinburgh

"Agree to disagree, we both have our opinions nothing wrong with a healthy debate "

Yeah true but anyone who watches Messi knows that he would have zero problem playing in that era more space on the ball against less tactics and against players that weren’t anywhere near the fitness levels as they are now he would destroy defences back in those days and also like I said Maradona’s ability to play in this era or any era isn’t the question it’s purely could he handle it mentally a lot more exposure a lot more money

» Add a new message to this topic