FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > use

use

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't think of many things on this site more annoying than the incorrect use of the word "use" or similar "us", "uz", "youz" and so on.

Hey howz use?

Hey do us fancy fuck right now?

Where did it all go wrong? The block button is on fire!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

HMU

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

As long as I understand what's being said I don't really mind its just the way things are these dayz ops I mean days

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't think of many things on this site more annoying than the incorrect use of the word "use" or similar "us", "uz", "youz" and so on.

Hey howz use?

Hey do us fancy fuck right now?

Where did it all go wrong? The block button is on fire!

"

Yooz are just being pernickety.

I can think of plenty more annoying things than that.

It's when folk use ewes instead of you's that annoys me

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Nothing more gutting than seeing a couple you like the look of then getting that sort of knuckle dragging response to your opening message. It becomes obvious she has spell checked the profile and he deals with messages.

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"It's when folk use ewes instead of you's that annoys me "

I thought the ewes in Aberdeen were used to being used

You's does my tits in as the plural of you is still you

"It's when folk use ewes instead of you's that annoys me

I thought the ewes in Aberdeen were used to being used

You's does my tits in as the plural of you is still you "

The lot of ye's do my tits in!

As long as i can make out what's being said it dosnt bother me.

Worse things on here to get my back up.

Have to say it annoys me . I can’t stand “ lazy text speak “ . I’m old fashioned lol

By *W1970Man  over a year ago

hamilton

And yet you put “lol” in your statement

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It'a worse being referred to as use when a single female

It’s the closed response from people that annoy me. You type a proper message and always try to leave an open question for them to respond to and you get “hi” “hot” “yeah” or similar. How do you properly respond to a that.

Such a turnoff when people can’t hold a conversation. Especially when it seems like they like you and you like the look of them if only they could string a coherent sentence together.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just had a message saying "yupty". Now i have managed to work out it to mean "what are you up to" but to me that is lazy and puts me off straightaway.

"It’s the closed response from people that annoy me. You type a proper message and always try to leave an open question for them to respond to and you get “hi” “hot” “yeah” or similar. How do you properly respond to a that.

Such a turnoff when people can’t hold a conversation. Especially when it seems like they like you and you like the look of them if only they could string a coherent sentence together. "

Good point Fella...

You leave an open question and they hit you with a closed one. It doesn't generate fluent communication. Agreed it's a turn aff.

In relation to the OP ...I've used words phrases in similar context.

I really couldnt give a feck how people speaks aslong as it makes sense.

Speaking proper fluent English on a sex site were people fulfil some fantasies..

Feck Nawwwww.

"It’s the closed response from people that annoy me. You type a proper message and always try to leave an open question for them to respond to and you get “hi” “hot” “yeah” or similar. How do you properly respond to a that.

Such a turnoff when people can’t hold a conversation. Especially when it seems like they like you and you like the look of them if only they could string a coherent sentence together. "

Yeah its a bit of a conversation stopper if its just single word replies or just emojis

It depends on context for me. Language is a living growing thing. Text talk, slang or colloquialism‘s can add familiarity and nuance to conversation as well as humour and fun but if it’s a whole message with no vowels and also no personality in it I find it a total turn off.

"It depends on context for me. Language is a living growing thing. Text talk, slang or colloquialism‘s can add familiarity and nuance to conversation as well as humour and fun but if it’s a whole message with no vowels and also no personality in it I find it a total turn off. "

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I can’t bear text speak like WUU2 and such. I hated it when text messaging started and on Twitter, but could understand it when you were limited to number of characters. There is no excuse for it and I know it makes me a bit shit, but it’s such an instant turn off for me

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 10/12/20 03:16:40]

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

In a time when the “be kind” message is supposedly so well supported it’s disappointing to see so many judgemental people on here. It’s clearly evident in many cases “be kind” is no more than a propaganda vanity stunt.

In a world where dyslexia is becoming more and more common it would do people well to just be a little more mindful of others when thinking of criticising the way they spell

By *edGlasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ridiculous. Everyone knows fine well that it's 'yous'

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I don’t mind when someone spells something wrong. Text speak to me is lazy and I’ve always hated it. I won’t judge anyone on a badly spelled word, or bad punctuation for that matter. I mean, use some punctuation to make it easier to read, but I’m not sacking anyone off over an Oxford comma

"In a time when the “be kind” message is supposedly so well supported it’s disappointing to see so many judgemental people on here. It’s clearly evident in many cases “be kind” is no more than a propaganda vanity stunt.

In a world where dyslexia is becoming more and more common it would do people well to just be a little more mindful of others when thinking of criticising the way they spell "

By *edGlasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"In a time when the “be kind” message is supposedly so well supported it’s disappointing to see so many judgemental people on here. It’s clearly evident in many cases “be kind” is no more than a propaganda vanity stunt.

In a world where dyslexia is becoming more and more common it would do people well to just be a little more mindful of others when thinking of criticising the way they spell "

Interesting point. Is dyslexia becoming more common? Or are we getting better at diagnosing it?

By *ing_of_the_swingers400Man  over a year ago

edinbugh

"Nothing more gutting than seeing a couple you like the look of then getting that sort of knuckle dragging response to your opening message. It becomes obvious she has spell checked the profile and he deals with messages. "

Knuckle dragging

Giv sum fuk pls

I do not mind bad spelling easy to do typing in error and I'm used to family members being dyslexic and understanding what there meaning. Though if someone does a message in text speak language I genuinely do not understand it but just think it's a generation thing. I find rude people more annoying than anything on here.

By *onour KneesCouple  over a year ago

Airdrie

More things to worry about in life tbh, a wee bit of text speak isn't that bad is it really? Doesn't make you rough or anything. Personally I'd say your over thinking it, time to chill out.

» Add a new message to this topic