FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Queen Nicola’s bare face

Queen Nicola’s bare face

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fab has been strangely quiet about Queen Nicola of Scotland’s mask-free face in the pub, putting those elderly people at risk she was talking to. Does not suit the agenda I guess to speak against her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sure there is a forum topic/post about it somewhere here.

Not a fan of her or her politics, she made a mistake and apologised....atleast she didnt try and justify her actions akin to Dominic Cummings and his eye test trip etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's Christmas

Have a day off

[Removed by poster at 25/12/20 16:26:32]

"It's Christmas

Have a day off"

This!!!!... and regardless of your stance on anything, this is a time when we look closely at ourselves and others. We are all fallible, all capable of forgiveness and compassion. Just be fecking nice ffs, it’s Christmas Tis the season!!!! (said with love )

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

"It's Christmas

Have a day off

This!!!!... and regardless of your stance on anything, this is a time when we look closely at ourselves and others. We are all fallible, all capable of forgiveness and compassion. Just be fecking nice ffs, it’s Merry Christmas xChristmas Tis the season!!!! (said with love ) "

By *ookie an creamCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Love the fact she has criticised the brexit deal for the fishing rights (giving away to much) but she wants independence just to hand those fishing rights right back to the European union she wishes to join.

But yeah its xmas so thats another discussion for another day.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Remember the uproar when Gove went into Pret without a mask?

Most people have cats or dogs. Sturgeon has the MSM

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is Christmas is so sacred for you what are you all doing logged on to Fab today?

Anyway your diversion tactics aside, Queen Nicola can do no wrong for so many of you strangely but my god what a sanctimonious opportunistic hypocrite. She should resign over the lack of face mask it is unforgivable.

Oh by the way I am Scottish origin before you get your warpaint on, I just live and work in England

By *ootlover456Man  over a year ago

Paisley

should every tory MP guilty of the same resign immediately too because there's photographic evidence of them all at it all year and hardly anyone's batted an eye, none of them have resigned. only when its Nicola do some folk seem jump up in arms.

she made an error in judgement outside, at a social distance and immediately apologised for it. end of. I see no reason she should resign for accidentally doing what Tories have been doing on purpose all year with no consequences

Most people arent talking about it because most people dont care. Most of us have had slip ups when it comes to forgetting to wear a mask. Shes human, shocking right? Have you seen how tired she has been looking recently? Mistakes happen.

I wouldnt be suprised if the negative press about all of this ends up improving peoples opinion of her more as a lot of people genuinely feel sorry for the grief she is getting for it.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"but my god what a sanctimonious opportunistic hypocrite. She should resign over the lack of face mask it is unforgivable."

Ffs, get a grip. Have you a union flag emoji on your twitter handle?

By *edGlasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is Christmas is so sacred for you what are you all doing logged on to Fab today?

Anyway your diversion tactics aside, Queen Nicola can do no wrong for so many of you strangely but my god what a sanctimonious opportunistic hypocrite. She should resign over the lack of face mask it is unforgivable.

Oh by the way I am Scottish origin before you get your warpaint on, I just live and work in England "

Have you never broke the rules, consciously or otherwise, regarding covid, since March?

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Off with her head

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

[Removed by poster at 26/12/20 16:58:43]

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree that is is Xmas but that hasn't stopped Sturgeon, Blackford and Russell all condemning the Brexit deal without actually reading it as it hasn't been published.

Blackford blew another gasket about seed potatoes not being in the agreement and somehow he claimed that was another reason for independence. If seed potatoes is the best he can find then it must be a good deal.

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Love the fact she has criticised the brexit deal for the fishing rights (giving away to much) but she wants independence just to hand those fishing rights right back to the European union she wishes to join.

But yeah its xmas so thats another discussion for another day. "

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"It's Christmas

Have a day off"

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Most people arent talking about it because most people dont care. Most of us have had slip ups when it comes to forgetting to wear a mask. Shes human, shocking right? Have you seen how tired she has been looking recently? Mistakes happen.

I wouldnt be suprised if the negative press about all of this ends up improving peoples opinion of her more as a lot of people genuinely feel sorry for the grief she is getting for it."

Well said

I don't usually debate about politics but does anyone know that the person she was talking to was hard of hearing and can only read lipsas I'm sure if you are at a safe distance you can take your mask down to spk as a lot of people lip read

Sorry had to just put that out there

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh that has to be the best piece of deflection ever .......Your a star i wonder how you would explain her witch hunting of her former mentor

"I don't usually debate about politics but does anyone know that the person she was talking to was hard of hearing and can only read lipsas I'm sure if you are at a safe distance you can take your mask down to spk as a lot of people lip read

Sorry had to just put that out there "

Every time I see her on TV she has someone behind her doing sign language so you can't pull that old chestnut about hard of hearing .

By *otPrinceHarryMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't usually debate about politics but does anyone know that the person she was talking to was hard of hearing and can only read lipsas I'm sure if you are at a safe distance you can take your mask down to spk as a lot of people lip read

Every time I see her on TV she has someone behind her doing sign language so you can't pull that old chestnut about hard of hearing . "

And was a interpreter at this event, oh font of all wisdom?

"Fab has been strangely quiet about Queen Nicola of Scotland’s mask-free face in the pub, putting those elderly people at risk she was talking to. Does not suit the agenda I guess to speak against her."

dont be silly, beefy banger brought it up on at least 2 forum sections

the rest of us though (even non snp voters like myself) can appreciate (most likely from our own experience) how easy it is to realise you dont have your mask on so dont really see it as much of a news story

"Is Christmas is so sacred for you what are you all doing logged on to Fab today?

Oh by the way I am Scottish origin before you get your warpaint on, I just live and work in England "

resign over not wearing a face mask for who even know how long and still social distanced

20 minutes i was in aldi the other day before i realised people were looking at me funny cause mine wasnt on and i was absolutely mortified... imagine i then was pressured to give up my job jesus

its like people flashing their lights at you to remind you yours arent on ... against the rules but so easily done

Every time I see her on TV she has someone behind her doing sign language so you can't pull that old chestnut about hard of hearing .

And was a interpreter at this event, oh font of all wisdom?"

the “event” was a funeral

Glasgow

the “event” was a funeral "

Sorry GirlInLingerie, I knew it was a funeral, I was taking issue with Zest somehow suggesting that Sturgeon can perfectly communicate with the hard of hearing at all time.

Sorry GirlInLingerie, I knew it was a funeral, I was taking issue with Zest somehow suggesting that Sturgeon can perfectly communicate with the hard of hearing at all time."

Sad that you would feel the need to take issue with a comment made in jest followed by not 1 but 3 smiley faces. Add to that do you really think that its my opinion that a sign language expert follows wee nic around all day long lmao.

Can you imagine how cramped it must be in a cubicle when she goes for a shit.

How do you sign squeezing a shit noises anyway .lol

Sorry GirlInLingerie, I knew it was a funeral, I was taking issue with Zest somehow suggesting that Sturgeon can perfectly communicate with the hard of hearing at all time.

Sad that you would feel the need to take issue with a comment made in jest followed by not 1 but 3 smiley faces. Add to that do you really think that its my opinion that a sign language expert follows wee nic around all day long lmao.

How do you sign squeezing a shit noises anyway .lol"

sorry it wasn’t so much taking issue with you... just referring to it as an event cause the poor woman was at a funeral and people have made out like shes gallivanting about having a rare old time ignoring all the rules

i dont even like her but my god its a witch hunt and a half

How do you sign squeezing a shit noises anyway .lol

sorry it wasn’t so much taking issue with you... just referring to it as an event cause the poor woman was at a funeral and people have made out like shes gallivanting about having a rare old time ignoring all the rules

i dont even like her but my god its a witch hunt and a half "

No I know , it was the other chappie I was commenting at, he took issue with me cracking a joke lol.

By *ornyscot39Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Exactly.??

edinburgh

SNP: no deal will be catastrophic

U.K./EU: we have a deal!

SNP: we won’t be voting for a deal

[Removed by poster at 28/12/20 06:00:33]

"Fab has been strangely quiet about Queen Nicola of Scotland’s mask-free face in the pub, putting those elderly people at risk she was talking to. Does not suit the agenda I guess to speak against her.

the rest of us though (even non snp voters like myself) can appreciate (most likely from our own experience) how easy it is to realise you dont have your mask on so dont really see it as much of a news story "

This though at same time leads the witch hunt on others?? Hmm, double standards. Outside the media no one really cares, we've all made mistakes...move on.

Take care, do your best.

By *e libertineMan  over a year ago

falkirk

"Fab has been strangely quiet about Queen Nicola of Scotland’s mask-free face in the pub, putting those elderly people at risk she was talking to. Does not suit the agenda I guess to speak against her."

Its one rule for her and her party (ferrier etc) and another one for the rest of us

As for Her hairdresser she must have 3 metre long arms

Typical bare faced lying MP they are all the same ..

By *e libertineMan  over a year ago

falkirk

There must have been some amount of people at that wake because everyone seems to know that it was just a minor error for a few seconds ..

"Fab has been strangely quiet about Queen Nicola of Scotland’s mask-free face in the pub, putting those elderly people at risk she was talking to. Does not suit the agenda I guess to speak against her.

the rest of us though (even non snp voters like myself) can appreciate (most likely from our own experience) how easy it is to realise you dont have your mask on so dont really see it as much of a news story

This though at same time leads the witch hunt on others?? Hmm, double standards. Outside the media no one really cares, we've all made mistakes...move on.

Take care, do your best."

i think there is a big difference between making a conscious decision to travel about the country on y transport whole being covid positive and not wearing a mask at distance outside ... ferrier should have gone

ill get some hate for this probably but dominic cummings while again a blatant disregard for the rules didn’t really put anyone at risk directly... it did however have the knock on impact of every moron in the country using it as their excuse to so what they liked for the great of the year and blame it on barnard castle

She is an annoying little cunt , tbh I think people have far more things to judge her on .

"She is an annoying little cunt , tbh I think people have far more things to judge her on .

"

Thats harsh lol.

I do have a wee pop at her now and then but the latest escapades over the brexit deal is just too far. She wouldn't have been happy with no deal and she's now not happy with a deal . The politics don't matter any more its just what she can do to show differing opinions on whatever happens in the rest of the UK regardless if its good or bad for Scotland.

Unfortunately she's shooting herself in the foot as lots of the support she had will now be lost when anti indy supporters start casting it back to her and people realise just how narrow minded she is being and has been throughout a pandemic and UK / Eu trade talks.

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm on Twitter as I have too much free time these days.

I got sent a meme from an indy supporter as to why Brexit is a bad idea.

Apparently Brexit means that we will be retiring when we are 80, weak currency, Scotland's taxes will be used to build London's infrastructure, etc.

It was just a load of unverified nonsense so I asked the person to justify any of it. Needless to say that he couldn't but that is the sort of misinformation that is being used these days.

edinburgh

"I'm on Twitter as I have too much free time these days.

Apparently Brexit means that we will be retiring when we are 80, weak currency, Scotland's taxes will be used to build London's infrastructure, etc.

It was just a load of unverified nonsense so I asked the person to justify any of it. Needless to say that he couldn't but that is the sort of misinformation that is being used these days."

They don’t like facts and figures.

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

It was just a load of unverified nonsense so I asked the person to justify any of it. Needless to say that he couldn't but that is the sort of misinformation that is being used these days."

Can you explain why the DUP are voting against the shit deal ?

The only party in NI who wanted brexit are voting against it

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

It was just a load of unverified nonsense so I asked the person to justify any of it. Needless to say that he couldn't but that is the sort of misinformation that is being used these days.

They don’t like facts and figures."

Unionist parties rejecting shit deal.

DUP

Labour

Dems

Back bench tories

The union is fucked.

By *ilkand2Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

She made a simple mistake. She is human after all and let's face it I see people break rules on a daily basis. Even if it is by mistake. Unfortunately tho this is wank bank material for unionists. i think that sums up the situation nicely.

"resign over not wearing a face mask for who even know how long and still social distanced

20 minutes i was in aldi the other day before i realised people were looking at me funny cause mine wasnt on and i was absolutely mortified... imagine i then was pressured to give up my job jesus

its like people flashing their lights at you to remind you yours arent on ... against the rules but so easily done "

This - well said. There's been loads of times i've got as far as a checkout before realising i had simply forgot to put my mask on. When it becomes something you do all the time it becomes easier to slip your mind. Nicola is still human, and she immediately appologised.

"should every tory MP guilty of the same resign immediately too because there's photographic evidence of them all at it all year and hardly anyone's batted an eye, none of them have resigned. only when its Nicola do some folk seem jump up in arms.

she made an error in judgement outside, at a social distance and immediately apologised for it. end of. I see no reason she should resign for accidentally doing what Tories have been doing on purpose all year with no consequences"

What utter pish.

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

The Tory loving unionists will grasp at any straw the can in their desperation to beat the SNP.

While they lick that clown Johnsons boots the people of Scotland head towards independence

Glasgow

"should every tory MP guilty of the same resign immediately too because there's photographic evidence of them all at it all year and hardly anyone's batted an eye, none of them have resigned. only when its Nicola do some folk seem jump up in arms.

she made an error in judgement outside, at a social distance and immediately apologised for it. end of. I see no reason she should resign for accidentally doing what Tories have been doing on purpose all year with no consequences

What utter pish."

How was that pish?

By *cooby6969Man  over a year ago

Gosport

Shes only got her own best intrest in mind she looks like jimmy crankie on a good day and her politics are the oppisite to whatever england say power hungry twat

"Shes only got her own best intrest in mind she looks like jimmy crankie on a good day and her politics are the oppisite to whatever england say power hungry twat"

I've no issue with someone who doesn't like her politics and can articulate why.

But the minute Jimmy krankie is mentioned in relation to her, I know it's gonna be nothing interesting

Glasgow

"Shes only got her own best intrest in mind she looks like jimmy crankie on a good day and her politics are the oppisite to whatever england say power hungry twat

I've no issue with someone who doesn't like her politics and can articulate why.

But the minute Jimmy krankie is mentioned in relation to her, I know it's gonna be nothing interesting "

Indeed. When the offender can't even spell "Jimmy Krankie" I know it's someone who will go on about "controlling the boarders" and not being able to form a cogent argument.

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"

How do you sign squeezing a shit noises anyway .lol"

Carefully?

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Feeble britnat interpretation and attempt to deflect from how awful the deal is. Here's the accurate statement for your third line:

SNP: We won't be voting for THIS abysmal deal.

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"

Every time I see her on TV she has someone behind her doing sign language so you can't pull that old chestnut about hard of hearing . "

Aye she goes everywhere with a sign interpreter. All the time. Not just to include folk in the briefings.

» Add a new message to this topic