FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The amount of folk still looking to meet

The amount of folk still looking to meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bost OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s really quite scary!

If this is reflected in the general population, albeit without the pants off element, then we are never going to get rid of this virus.

We despair.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

We’re never going to get rid of it regardless.

Glasgow

"We’re never going to get rid of it regardless."

You know what We mean though. It is going to continue to circulate at a really dangerous level if folk continue to meet up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kinda get it if your single, it's been a long time now, dont think covid is going anywhere. Alot easier for couples or married folk I am not meeting through personal choices. Everyone has there own risk/choices to make.

By *ustforfun1759Couple  over a year ago

IRVINE

At the moment best just not to meet up,and take it one day at a time

By *ltKittyWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I appreciate it may not be easy if you don't have anyone to be able to help with your sexual needs, but it's only going to make the issue worse.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"It’s really quite scary!

If this is reflected in the general population, albeit without the pants off element, then we are never going to get rid of this virus.

We despair. "

or the serial shoppers or I'm only visiting my friend for a coffee or the gab along at school or you get the jist face it you look after you and that's all you can do I find it a bit tedious the amount of folk clammering for the soap box to prove their virtue

Glasgow

We despair. or the serial shoppers or I'm only visiting my friend for a coffee or the gab along at school or you get the jist face it you look after you and that's all you can do I find it a bit tedious the amount of folk clammering for the soap box to prove their virtue"

That wasn’t our intention. We are far from perfect. We do however try our best. It wasn’t meant I be a soapbox rant, but yes people do need to be challenged.

By *edGlasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"At the moment best just not to meet up,and take it one day at a time"

In your opinion.

Depends very much on people's own situation.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

We despair. or the serial shoppers or I'm only visiting my friend for a coffee or the gab along at school or you get the jist face it you look after you and that's all you can do I find it a bit tedious the amount of folk clammering for the soap box to prove their virtue

That wasn’t our intention. We are far from perfect. We do however try our best. It wasn’t meant I be a soapbox rant, but yes people do need to be challenged.

"

wasn't aimed at anybody in particular.

Nobody I will repeat that nobody has stuck to the stated rules 100% so it's a little cynical to call anyone out on it.

We all know the risks we all know what we believe are the best preventative measures and until everyone is willing to adhere 100% it's unfair to claim anyone is better than anyone else. As a side note why do some think standing outside a supermarket gibbering for half an hour no mask on is safer than fucking a friend

You can get away with it by saying my fuck buddy is in my support bubble

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Easier to concentrate on what you do and let others worry about themselves!

By *otPrinceHarryMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We despair. "

Yup.

I've managed to enter an online-only relationship and I'm me. If I'm finding ways to cope I don't see how others count.

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

We despair. "

Agreed.

Much as I'm desperate for a proper pussy, my hands will do for now.

Stay safe folks.

On a plus note, due to covid, I have found the washing machine and I know how to work the hoover.

By *otterabzMan  over a year ago

Ellon

Having lost a family member to Covid yesterday, I’m very much locked down and playing extra safe

By *2ooMan  over a year ago

Borders

I totally agree I was looking at snap chat earlier and this couple from Ayrshire was here in the borders yesterday at their relatives and still here this afternoon but now back in Ayrshire this evening sorry this isn’t sexual but bloody annoying we all want to get back to normal but people just doing what they please or not giving a feck r the first ones to complain so the many people that r doing their best r get pisst a pon by doing the right thing sorry for rant ??????

I'm not convinced people looking for meets on here are solely looking for sex.. Yes that's how it seems but often sex is merely a way to get affection, companionship, something to make you feel wanted, desired or a little less lonely.

Away from here people are struggling with isolation, lonliness, poor mental health,stress,anxiety and whole host of others things in their lives. It's not just Covid.

Personally, I don't condem anyone who may choose to see a friend, or even meet on here. Its a personal choice and not my place to judge anyone. The world is shitty enough without that.

We all have to live, no matter how many skies have fallen.

All anyone can do is what feels best for them and its delusional to think it will ever be any different.

By *akeheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

dalkeith

All your efforts are in vain. I work with students, all of them meet up, party, and pay no attention to any rules. Now they have gone home (Mostly london and SE england) but will be back here in a couple of weeks to continue partying.

By *awhide69Man  over a year ago

ayr

"All your efforts are in vain. I work with students, all of them meet up, party, and pay no attention to any rules. Now they have gone home (Mostly london and SE

england) but will be back here in a couple of weeks to continue partying. "

And that my friend is the root of the problem. It's the never happen to me attitude that is prolonging the problem.

Glasgow

"All your efforts are in vain. I work with students, all of them meet up, party, and pay no attention to any rules. Now they have gone home (Mostly london and SE england) but will be back here in a couple of weeks to continue partying. "

That’s so very depressing. Our brightest and best being super spreaders

Although, it must be so hard on students who had an expectation of student life that they now can’t have. We feel for them.

By *ent57Man  over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

"I'm not convinced people looking for meets on here are solely looking for sex.. Yes that's how it seems but often sex is merely a way to get affection, companionship, something to make you feel wanted, desired or a little less lonely.

Away from here people are struggling with isolation, lonliness, poor mental health,stress,anxiety and whole host of others things in their lives. It's not just Covid.

Personally, I don't condem anyone who may choose to see a friend, or even meet on here. Its a personal choice and not my place to judge anyone. The world is shitty enough without that.

All anyone can do is what feels best for them and its delusional to think it will ever be any different.

"

By *otterabzMan  over a year ago

Ellon

"I'm not convinced people looking for meets on here are solely looking for sex.. Yes that's how it seems but often sex is merely a way to get affection, companionship, something to make you feel wanted, desired or a little less lonely.

"

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"All your efforts are in vain. I work with students, all of them meet up, party, and pay no attention to any rules. Now they have gone home (Mostly london and SE england) but will be back here in a couple of weeks to continue partying. "

This is true.

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

3 messages in space of an hour this morning asking for meets, honestly I despair what people don’t get about this

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

100% agree with this halls just up from me were a source of quite a big outbreak and as hierarchy from the institution were on tv saying they were in lockdown their charges were sitting out in massive groups drinking in public.

I honestly don’t think they should be allowed back schools are being made to go back online and university/colleges should be no different.

Seen a boxing day event this morning on social media everyone in by a certain time, lock the doors then loads of videos of everyone partying like lifes normal. Don't know how places are getting away running events like these.

"All your efforts are in vain. I work with students, all of them meet up, party, and pay no attention to any rules. Now they have gone home (Mostly london and SE england) but will be back here in a couple of weeks to continue partying.

Although, it must be so hard on students who had an expectation of student life that they now can’t have. We feel for them. "

I gotta lol at this !!!

Our brightest and best are thick as mince most of them lmao.

So hard on students lmao again,

Expectations of student life that they can't have , I'm really hoping you mean the educational side of it because the thread is about rule breaking covid lol.

Pensioners have been house bound for months with nobody but you feel for students that have had student life inconvenienced . Lmfao.sry for laughing at this post . Not !!!!

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Don’t think it’s as straight forward as follow the rules 100% as we all live in different circumstances.

I would say I follow the rules really well but I have met outside for a walk and a blether with a friend.

I do take my brothers 2 pre-school kids out for walks to give their parents a break but since I’m a single parent I treat them as my ‘bubble’. My other brother is the only one who goes into mums house as they are both on their own. We work it as best we can for our whole family to maintain a positive mental health as well as protecting ourselves from covid.

"All your efforts are in vain. I work with students, all of them meet up, party, and pay no attention to any rules. Now they have gone home (Mostly london and SE england) but will be back here in a couple of weeks to continue partying.

Although, it must be so hard on students who had an expectation of student life that they now can’t have. We feel for them.

I gotta lol at this !!!

Our brightest and best are thick as mince most of them lmao.

So hard on students lmao again,

Expectations of student life that they can't have , I'm really hoping you mean the educational side of it because the thread is about rule breaking covid lol.

Pensioners have been house bound for months with nobody but you feel for students that have had student life inconvenienced . Lmfao.sry for laughing at this post . Not !!!!"

It ain't just students though my oap neighbours have went to different tiers just so they can go to the bingo and my dads been invited to a few people having 60th birthdays this year.

By *ongue FuckerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wouldn't be judging anyone, at the end of the day everyone has their own limits, their own circumstances etc. I just hope people are aware of the risks before making their decisions. I know folk who have put off weddings others who just got the marriage registered. It really is down to the individual to decide.

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"3 messages in space of an hour this morning asking for meets, honestly I despair what people don’t get about this "

When I replied to someone this morning saying we weren't meeting just now, the reply back said it was ok as he'd tested negative 2 days ago . Ehm, we're still not meeting

Innocent

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

People will always look to meet and people are breaking the rules left right and centre while critising others for breaking the rules.

You can only do your best, but its extra hard this time of year...I mean the situation not the arousal.

Im getting messages every day for a meet. I either delete them or ignore them tbh. If people want to meet they will but I choose not to

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

We despair. "

People are breaking the rules left right & centre so on here would be no different really!... its how they are interacting with others in the real world thats going to make the difference & if they can live with the possibility of passing the virus onto vulnerable people who might not be able to fight it then thats going to be on their heads not ours!

We despair. People are breaking the rules left right & centre so on here would be no different really!... its how they are interacting with others in the real world thats going to make the difference & if they can live with the possibility of passing the virus onto vulnerable people who might not be able to fight it then thats going to be on their heads not ours!"

What Miss D says! Its actually ridiculous the amount of people not following guidelines etc but I definitely know there's a few people I would not be meeting once restrictions are lifted with their meets during lockdown

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

There is a saying,"put your own oxygen mask on before you help others!"

No point in pointing fingers and shouting at others for looking to or arranging meetings.

We all assess risk at different levels regardless of what we are told.

I am a key worker. I travel all over. I've seen the dumbest fuckwits in all corners of UK.

There is nothing you can do about it but keep yourself safe first and foremost.

Amelia

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"People will always look to meet and people are breaking the rules left right and centre while critising others for breaking the rules.

You can only do your best, but its extra hard this time of year...I mean the situation not the arousal."

There is plenty you can do to busy yourself,instead of for a time letting sex boss your spare time.

Not seen a lot of this community spirit and kindness they all shout about, selfish feckers panic buying loo rolls n milk, while the old and sheilding cant jump in a car and go to a supermarket without some form of help,an idea there, maybe help them instead of scrolling on here for hours thinking getting your end away will perk you up.

Be amazed at the feel good factor of just knowing you helped someone.To the point you just might want to do it again, bit like sex really.

Im generalising, please dont take it personally, just this,"oh well folk are going to do it either way" attitude, we are all quite knackered if everyone thinks that, the message is clear for a while, if nobody thinks like that, we have a chance.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"3 messages in space of an hour this morning asking for meets, honestly I despair what people don’t get about this

When I replied to someone this morning saying we weren't meeting just now, the reply back said it was ok as he'd tested negative 2 days ago . Ehm, we're still not meeting

Innocent "

brilliant,

not had that one yet but I bet it's going to become more common as the vaccine is rolled out

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

@OP just wondering about your username, do you have a connection to a certain hebridean island by chance?

Glasgow

"@OP just wondering about your username, do you have a connection to a certain hebridean island by chance?"

Well spotted!

If it's real it will remain untill someone says otherwise and life will gave to go on and people nead to have sex

I know some people on Fab who have been flouting the rules since mid March whilst shagging bareback,Yet first in line for the Covid vaccination because needs must.

"It’s really quite scary! "

Yes it is.

There are some really sad and desperate ppl out there.

glasgow

"@OP just wondering about your username, do you have a connection to a certain hebridean island by chance?

Well spotted!"

If it's the '_bost' I'm thinking of it's where my family is from and I spent my summer holidays as a kid. My grans house was opposite the shop near the church. ]

Folk just want pumped, nobody cares about restrictions anymore really, everyone's fed up with it. Government doesn't even know what they are doing.

Oh dear someone died of the flu, oh dear someone died in a plane crash, oh dear someone jumped off a bridge.....guess what, lets put that down to covid and we can track and heard the sheep again...load of pish

glasgow

"Folk just want pumped, nobody cares about restrictions anymore really, everyone's fed up with it. Government doesn't even know what they are doing.

Oh dear someone died of the flu, oh dear someone died in a plane crash, oh dear someone jumped off a bridge.....guess what, lets put that down to covid and we can track and heard the sheep again...load of pish"

This old shite, you sound like a daftie.

Let's go through it shall we?

Site your sources that claim cause of death by covid in any type of incident you mention. Oh, you can't.

So that means you're talking about how people with other health issues like asthma and diabetes and other things are being counted as covid deaths...maybe they'd likely still be alive if they never caught covid which caused the complications that they died from.

Track and herd the sheep? You're already bleating ffs. You probably think Bill Gates wants to microchip you...but why? Break it down for me because you're probably not that interesting to Bill Gates. If you don't want tracked and herded then get rid of your laptop,phone,tablet,stay off the streets with CCTV.

Its doing ma heed in just had a message fae a pure numpty in England telling me to get a hotel n hel travel up, no even a hi hows you

"3 messages in space of an hour this morning asking for meets, honestly I despair what people don’t get about this

Innocent

brilliant,

not had that one yet but I bet it's going to become more common as the vaccine is rolled out "

Fs! N a thought a got bad messages haha

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Folk just want pumped, nobody cares about restrictions anymore really, everyone's fed up with it. Government doesn't even know what they are doing.

Oh dear someone died of the flu, oh dear someone died in a plane crash, oh dear someone jumped off a bridge.....guess what, lets put that down to covid and we can track and heard the sheep again...load of pish

Site your sources that claim cause of death by covid in any type of incident you mention. Oh, you can't.

So that means you're talking about how people with other health issues like asthma and diabetes and other things are being counted as covid deaths...maybe they'd likely still be alive if they never caught covid which caused the complications that they died from.

Track and herd the sheep? You're already bleating ffs. You probably think Bill Gates wants to microchip you...but why? Break it down for me because you're probably not that interesting to Bill Gates. If you don't want tracked and herded then get rid of your laptop,phone,tablet,stay off the streets with CCTV.

"

Telt!!

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

"

Mic drop! Well said!!