FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New fab relationships !!

New fab relationships !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ive been here a long time and saw many relationships form some fail and some survive .

But it just leaves me wondering why so many people join a swingers site and get so involved with people so quickly?

ive lost track of the amount of people who are deeply madly in love with Someone one min then wanna rip their heads of the next lol

Is there such a thing as love at first sight or is it more a case of lust at first sight ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im not a fan of the fuckbuddy thing and wont meet any...

As got getn into relationships on here and carry on playing i dont see the point

Either?

New relationships Should just be about 2 people getting to know each others likes/dislikes.

I dont Wanna be halfway thru shagging a guy and the girlfriend is growling with jealousy

Auds xx

"Im not a fan of the fuckbuddy thing and wont meet any...

As got getn into relationships on here and carry on playing i dont see the point

Either?

New relationships Should just be about 2 people getting to know each others likes/dislikes.

I dont Wanna be halfway thru shagging a guy and the girlfriend is growling with jealousy

Auds xx "

Yeah totaly agree Auds if its a proper relationship then time is needed to build on that without the interfearance of others on here.

As for the fuckbuddy thing how many times have u seen ohhh ive met the person of my dreams ...the next week they wanna kill each other ..and the next they have a new partner lol

Done the fuckbuddy thing and never to be repeated lol

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

I don't think it matters where you meet someone... At the end of the day if you like someone you like them and if both of you wont more than just sex then who is anyone to say that they shouldn't have a relationship.. I met DD a few times as a friend before even sleeping with him... And as for others being involved i find it hot as hell watching DD being pleasured and pleasuring another woman x

"I don't think it matters where you meet someone... At the end of the day if you like someone you like them and if both of you wont more than just sex then who is anyone to say that they shouldn't have a relationship.. I met DD a few times as a friend before even sleeping with him... And as for others being involved i find it hot as hell watching DD being pleasured and pleasuring another woman x"

Im not sying someone shouldnt and good luck to those who make a go of it ...but im sure for the majority they do take the time to get to know each other fully before getting in too heavy

seems on here its like an overnite thing lol

Quirkyville

But then you could argue the same about lots of relationships, i have know people who have met and been married within a year (And still been together 20+ years later) and they are not on the swinging scene and i have known couples who have been together for 15 odd years before getting married. Relationships don't have a template that people have to follow you can't pick and choose who you fall for and want to have a relationship. I think its unique for every relationship and they only reason you think you see it more here is because you have such a condensed amount of people in one place

"But then you could argue the same about lots of relationships, i have know people who have met and been married within a year (And still been together 20+ years later) and they are not on the swinging scene and i have known couples who have been together for 15 odd years before getting married. Relationships don't have a template that people have to follow you can't pick and choose who you fall for and want to have a relationship. I think its unique for every relationship and they only reason you think you see it more here is because you have such a condensed amount of people in one place "

yeah i guess your right lol

"Im not a fan of the fuckbuddy thing and wont meet any...

Either?

Auds xx "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is nice when you see it work and people finding happiness together...

not so, when it doesn't...

Monday: wow, found the man/woman of my dreams

Tuesday: missing you hunni, are you missing me

Wednesday: he/she is the one, my very special man/woman

Thursday: No longer meeting as a single, please see couple profile

Friday: Looking for meet tonight, ONLY COUPLES no single men, read NO FUCKING SINGLE MEN

Saturday: all quiet ............

Sunday..... go fuck yourself, you bastard..

Agree with no one Should say Thats right or wrong.everyone is diffrent.

Me personally Waited until we had been together 20 odd yrs to be able to have sex with someone else other than my husband

To be honest any earlies and i prob would have took a hissy fit and demand a divorce lol

As long as everyone happy i suppose xx

"it is nice when you see it work and people finding happiness together...

not so, when it doesn't...

Monday: wow, found the man/woman of my dreams

Tuesday: missing you hunni, are you missing me

Wednesday: he/she is the one, my very special man/woman

Thursday: No longer meeting as a single, please see couple profile

Friday: Looking for meet tonight, ONLY COUPLES no single men, read NO FUCKING SINGLE MEN

Saturday: all quiet ............

Sunday..... go fuck yourself, you bastard..

"

Thats exactly the point im making its lovely when u see two people come together and it works not so nice when the mud slinging starts xxx

As a single guy, its seems to me, the couples on fab, are very very close, because often folks jealousy can get in the way of swinging, however from what i have seen the couples on fab, don't seem to have any of that, so good luck to them, and if anyone falls in love with someone they have previously slept with, then I don't think there's anything wrong in that either, have too say the couples on fab are brilliant folks, and god bless the guys, for having sexy wives, I for one am glad I joined the fab family, we like famillies, might not always get along, but at the end of the day, we have a whole lot of fun, nobody gets hurt, and thats what swinging is all about,

Quirkyville

Lol! See i find it a turn on when another woman/couple is added to the mix x

"As a single guy, its seems to me, the couples on fab, are very very close, because often folks jealousy can get in the way of swinging, however from what i have seen the couples on fab, don't seem to have any of that, so good luck to them, and if anyone falls in love with someone they have previously slept with, then I don't think there's anything wrong in that either, have too say the couples on fab are brilliant folks, and god bless the guys, for having sexy wives, I for one am glad I joined the fab family, we like famillies, might not always get along, but at the end of the day, we have a whole lot of fun, nobody gets hurt, and thats what swinging is all about, "

Nobody gets hurt Tomma who are you kidding ..ask a few on here i think ul find that isnt the case .

My point was I was saying on the whole, the couples i have met up with, seem to have very strong marriages, and relationships, if thats not the case, then folks should not do it. conventional relationships, where theres no swinging, can turn out poisonous also, having experienced that, first hand, although it doesn't colour my judgement, nor does it lessen my respect for any woman on here, that still s_ands, sadly we are all human, so it can often happen folks get hurt.

Just have to look on the chatroom sometime and god forbid a certain guy talks to you and then some chick feels left out so she starts playing up and the fab roundabout starts lolthank god im married lol

Auds xx

Quirkyville

lol! I hate it when I get ignored in chat cos there is a naked chick on cam

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"lol! I hate it when I get ignored in chat cos there is a naked chick on cam "

Who would dare to ignore you...

"Just have to look on the chatroom sometime and god forbid a certain guy talks to you and then some chick feels left out so she starts playing up and the fab roundabout starts lolthank god im married lol

Auds xx "

....some of the married chicks are just as bad as the single ones, they are like dogs snarling over bones if one dares to chat to their latest shag, or the shag starts talking to someone else.

Jo and I have had this discussion I guess about friends that have hooked up together.

A lot of what we see, we maybe don't understand but we realise that whatever our friends are doing, if it is working for them, then thats brilliant.

The likes of DD and DDS, maybe they are both level headed enough to get together through swinging and be emotionally strong enough to then start to play as a couple. If it is working for them, then fantastic.

When you meet someone, there is no template to follow just cos you met them on a swinging site… if sparks fly and their is that extra spark from each other then why not. Love has a habit of striking when we least expect it.

Steve xx

"Just have to look on the chatroom sometime and god forbid a certain guy talks to you and then some chick feels left out so she starts playing up and the fab roundabout starts lolthank god im married lol

Auds xx

....some of the married chicks are just as bad as the single ones, they are like dogs snarling over bones if one dares to chat to their latest shag, or the shag tstarts talking to someone else. "

and Thats why i rarely go into chat anymore.its like a meatmarket

Quirkyville

x

Swingings changing,, think that kinda sums it up in many ways.

Whether it be attitudes, ideas, ideals, even the technology, its all wooooosh so much faster to click on here and strike up a familiar chat with yer ipad,,pod,smart tablet thing,,lol.

And a symptom of how much faster success on here can be achieved is the other side of it. How much faster that success dies on its arse too.

Nobody joins FAB for a relationship!

We are all on here for the same thing, because we enjoy sex and the other fantastic feelings it brings (like the feeling of anticipation before the first time, or the enjoyment of exploring new horizons with like minded partners).

When a swinging relationship works, it works 1000% and I have never seen couples as comfortable/loving with each other as some here on FAB. Sometimes though, the old green eyed monster gets in the way and that's what destroys relationships.

Summary: If you can't handle swinging - it's not for you!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Nobody joins FAB for a relationship!

"

think some might

"

.... you'd be surprised how many actually do!

.... you'd be surprised how many actually do! "

Agreed

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Agreed "

double agree

OHHHH yeah some do thats for sure and dont mind admitting it ...then you have some who join here saying it suits them better cause they been there done that and wore the t shirt in relationships and never want another but within five mins bang they in another relationship the same thing they joined her to get away from lol

But as i said if it works great not many do .

Agreed

double agree "

said it before.....getn more like Facebook everyday lol.x

Hmmm...well if folks are looking for a relationship on here then I'd advise them to be very picky and 100% sure before they make any commitments. Some things are not quite as they seem on FAB I have found.

Anyway, live life to the full and enjoy yourself.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"OHHHH yeah some do thats for sure and dont mind admitting it ...then you have some who join here saying it suits them better cause they been there done that and wore the t shirt in relationships and never want another but within five mins bang they in another relationship the same thing they joined her to get away from lol

But as i said if it works great not many do . "

to be fair Jac, I think there is genuine intent not to fall for someone and then it happens and it is real and lovely to see.

I have also seen people in relationships become hyper clingy to certain regular playmates... and they are as worrying at times.

"OHHHH yeah some do thats for sure and dont mind admitting it ...then you have some who join here saying it suits them better cause they been there done that and wore the t shirt in relationships and never want another but within five mins bang they in another relationship the same thing they joined her to get away from lol

to be fair Jac, I think there is genuine intent not to fall for someone and then it happens and it is real and lovely to see.

I have also seen people in relationships become hyper clingy to certain regular playmates... and they are as worrying at times."

yeah defo agree with that too

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have also seen people in relationships become hyper clingy to certain regular playmates... and they are as worrying at times.

yeah defo agree with that too "

and you have done it and been hurt by it.

because play with others emotions more than they play at times with their vaginas and penises

yeah defo agree with that too

and you have done it and been hurt by it.

because play with others emotions more than they play at times with their vaginas and penises

"

Hahahaha god thats soo true too your such a man of wisodom at time _iew lol

Hell I would just like my (mrs dlt) meets to bloody well turn up,

By *rgiesformeMan  over a year ago

North Glasgow

If you want a relationship join a dating site, this site is about swinging.

Like any group of people there are always some who you like better than others.

I have had woman say to me "see if you shag her, am never shaggin you again" how bad is that.

It's a downside of this site that you have woman and couples who badmouth too many other people, its sad that you have to box clever and negotiate your way through the relationship minefield.

I am not complaining its just my experience and point of _iew

By *olenebeanCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I had a relationship from fab. I met the guy on here after a month of flirting about on cam. We got together, and for 9 months we did not spend a day apart.

We had a horrendous breakup and I came back here and he didn't lol.

Can't regret it, but my god I hope I am more sensible these days!

x

"

I have had woman say to me "see if you shag her, am never shaggin you again" how bad is that.)"

.... and see if you shag me am never shagging her again!

By *rgiesformeMan  over a year ago

North Glasgow

Deal

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 19/07/12 23:28:35]

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

As most know, I met someone on here and got into a relationship...... didn't work out for reasons I will not discuss publicly.

It's not the getting together. It's the splitting up and maintaining dignity.

"As most know, I met someone on here and got into a relationship...... didn't work out for reasons I will not discuss publicly.

It's not the getting together. It's the splitting up and maintaining dignity.

"

enuff said wendy......

This is a great topic and can see pros and cons for 'fuck buddies'.

I have to say I am for it as long as you both agree its only sex and not a relationship!!! If you find the right physical chemistry with someone it can be mind blowing.... but just because you can have great sex together doesnt mean a relationship would work!!!

The best sex I've ever had has been with 'FBs' as there is less inhibitions and more sexual freedom to dare n try things you might not as a couple for fear of looking pervy lol..

The reason a FB is generally better than a one off is that you have time to find out what really turns the other person on......

So defo FBs all the way lol

"This is a great topic and can see pros and cons for 'fuck buddies'.

I have to say I am for it as long as you both agree its only sex and not a relationship!!! If you find the right physical chemistry with someone it can be mind blowing.... but just because you can have great sex together doesnt mean a relationship would work!!!

The best sex I've ever had has been with 'FBs' as there is less inhibitions and more sexual freedom to dare n try things you might not as a couple for fear of looking pervy lol..

The reason a FB is generally better than a one off is that you have time to find out what really turns the other person on......

So defo FBs all the way lol"

You see that's often the problem, what you see as a regular f/b and both initially agree no strings just fun and fucks, can very quickly turn in one or the others mind to something more than that and they then get clingy.

Is it just me that hates the term,"fuck-buddy" ?

Yup! I call mine playmates.... Same thing, just sounds nicer..

I see people on here that are looking for fun but also people that are looking for relationships. I believe a fair few people on Fab also have profiles on sites like plenty more fish.I agree with Views earlier comment about the days of the week.

Hey sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt...

Quirkyville

I have seen profiles that say the person is looking for a relationship.... as for plenty of fish its just a shagging site 90% of the people on it are looking for nsa

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well, ive been here as a single lady 2x now. The first time round i met my boyfriend and we were on fab as a genuine couple for 3years.

I would never consider joining as a playbuddy couple and i don't even like the idea of having a paybuddy now.

Aberdeen

"Is it just me that hates the term,"fuck-buddy" ? "

I also HATE the term, playbuddy's i call it.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"I would never consider joining as a playbuddy couple and i don't even like the idea of having a paybuddy now. "

Spot on there, my _iew is alot not all do the fuck buddy/ couple profile becasue they cant manage to pull on there own.

I manage just fine doing things without the need to partner.

I see fuckbuddies and playmates slighlty diffrent ...fuckbuddies i see as buddies you have a lot in common with apart from just sex and often socialise with too ..playmates are just that mates you just play with lol

"I see people on here that are looking for fun but also people that are looking for relationships. I believe a fair few people on Fab also have profiles on sites like plenty more fish.I agree with Views earlier comment about the days of the week.

Hey sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt..."

Alot of the time, getting meets on POF is easier than getting meets on here

"I see fuckbuddies and playmates slighlty diffrent ...fuckbuddies i see as buddies you have a lot in common with apart from just sex and often socialise with too ..playmates are just that mates you just play with lol "
fuckbuddies/playmates, everyone has there own terms for things, I prefer playmate! Mates that I have sex with and also socialize with... Each to there own I guess!

"I see fuckbuddies and playmates slighlty diffrent ...fuckbuddies i see as buddies you have a lot in common with apart from just sex and often socialise with too ..playmates are just that mates you just play with lol fuckbuddies/playmates, everyone has there own terms for things, I prefer playmate! Mates that I have sex with and also socialize with... Each to there own I guess! "

yeah we all have our own terms for things

Aberdeen

"I see fuckbuddies and playmates slighlty diffrent ...fuckbuddies i see as buddies you have a lot in common with apart from just sex and often socialise with too ..playmates are just that mates you just play with lol "

Ahhh i never even thought of that, good point Miss.D!

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

From a male point of _iew relationships survive & fail in all walks of life but there is a fine line between fuck buddies & making it to serious & some people get to involved whether its to fill a gap in a relationship that the explosion,s & fireworks have gone or for whatever other reason & from a personal point of _iew i met my partner on here & it does,nt pose any problems for us

"From a male point of _iew relationships survive & fail in all walks of life but there is a fine line between fuck buddies & making it to serious & some people get to involved whether its to fill a gap in a relationship that the explosion,s & fireworks have gone or for whatever other reason & from a personal point of _iew i met my partner on here & it does,nt pose any problems for us "

your missing the point of what the post is about .... its about people coupling up declaring their undying love for one and other then the next min they are no longer a couple wanting to kill each other lol ..as i said some relationships do work some dont ..... many join here to swing yet when they become a couple they dont

I like to call them "Friends with benefits"...

Jx

There's a difference between love n lust.... That's all I will say....

Too true Jo.

I LUST after you...

But I LOVE dolphins!

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

All we can say is it works for us....."so far"....lol....if it works it's all good and are you not meant to lust and love your partner....i do n both ccounts....

Jamie n Brenda....

By *allenangel99Man  over a year ago

scotland/glenrothes

Relationship........ffs I just want a shag lol

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Yeah that is the problem I have had with a couple of my FBs and they starting to get clingy and whiny when you don't call or text regularly. They dont understand that ideally only want to contact them when I'm horny. Why are women so needy?

"Yeah that is the problem I have had with a couple of my FBs and they starting to get clingy and whiny when you don't call or text regularly. They dont understand that ideally only want to contact them when I'm horny. Why are women so needy?"
Agreed but men can be just as needy and do this too

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Yeah that is the problem I have had with a couple of my FBs and they starting to get clingy and whiny when you don't call or text regularly. They dont understand that ideally only want to contact them when I'm horny. Why are women so needy?Agreed but men can be just as needy and do this too "

i agree missD happened to me....nightmare

"This is a great topic and can see pros and cons for 'fuck buddies'.

So defo FBs all the way lol

You see that's often the problem, what you see as a regular f/b and both initially agree no strings just fun and fucks, can very quickly turn in one or the others mind to something more than that and they then get clingy."

As I said 'pros and cons' However find the right one (works best if both in same situation) and it can be really good fun if boundaries are agreed at beginning.. It's one of these topics that has no correct answer.. each to their own..

By *az n davy42Couple  over a year ago

Ayr

Davy and I met on here - we both were defo not looking for a relationship - we even kept telling each other that although we spent most of our time together. Everyone around us could see what we did not want to admit at first now we live together, and still swing as a couple and enjoy it. I think it is a real turn on watching Davy with another fem esp if i can still kiss and touch him at the same time. We have met quite a few people that we chat too and a few have become good friends and if play happens it happens we dont worry about it. At the end of the day it is me he goes to bed with at night ad me he wakes up with in the morning so I dont see why i need to worry - big thing is trust and honesty. If you not got that then you should not be in a relationship - swinging one or otherwise.

Davy man slag...all im saying!

Perth

"All we can say is it works for us....."so far"....lol....if it works it's all good and are you not meant to lust and love your partner....i do n both ccounts....

Jamie n Brenda.... "

"so far"....lol....??? ...you trying to tell me something..lol...

FUL Sir3

me and my now soon to be divorced husband joined fabs last june. mid november he met a woman on here who was listed as part of a couple, except she had been split from her husband about a year. My husband had known her 2 weeks and dumped me for her (we were married 11 years). They arent on fabs but are still in a relationship. I wish them the best.

"All we can say is it works for us....."so far"....lol....if it works it's all good and are you not meant to lust and love your partner....i do n both ccounts....

Jamie n Brenda....

"so far"....lol....??? ...you trying to tell me something..lol...

FUL Sir3"

it is very apparent

"There's a difference between love n lust.... That's all I will say...."

Lust is hormones, with sometimes a hint of alcohol, and all glammed up.

Love is the heart, stone cold sober, and even when we look crap!

"There's a difference between love n lust.... That's all I will say....

Lust is hormones, with sometimes a hint of alcohol, and all glammed up.

Love is the heart, stone cold sober, and even when we look crap!"

lol.. that's cute x

Who cares? What business is it of anyone's as to why people join, what they do, when they do it and with whom? Why would anyone care anyway?

Anyone who does see it as their business is the one needing to ask why they see it that way. They also need to reflect upon what that attitude says about their own selves.

Swinging is meant to be about letting others be. If that involves people hooking up then falling out so be it. What harm does it do to anyone's lives? Does zero to mine.

Swinging is certainly not about poking noses into people's business and passing comment on everyone else as they do.

There is another term for that kind of behaviour. Let people be is my advice. None of it is real anyway.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Swinging is certainly not about poking noses into people's business and passing comment on everyone else as they do.

There is another term for that kind of behaviour. Let people be is my advice. None of it is real anyway."

You make a very good point, however the reality is more often than not the relationship is announced to the swinging world in similar fashion to an OK spread... Once mini celebrity status has been achieved within chat or the forums we owe it to our followers to let them know every detail..the good and the bad by updates that spare no dignity.

When it sadly goes tits up, the friends are expected to take sides, the warring between both sides start and all self respect is lost as every detail is exploited to gain victory over the other. They then go on to meet others and the cycle continues. Not unknown for some to find true love on here 2,3,4,5,6,7 times and each time the backlash is the same.

When we play out our lives for all, don't be surprised when they watch the good times and savour the painful ones....

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps... don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong in falling in love all these times...

Midlothian

" more often than not the relationship is announced to the swinging world in similar fashion to an OK spread... Once mini celebrity status has been achieved within chat or the forums we owe it to our followers to let them know every detail..the good and the bad by updates that spare no dignity.

When it sadly goes tits up, the friends are expected to take sides, the warring between both sides start and all self respect is lost as every detail is exploited to gain victory over the other. They then go on to meet others and the cycle continues. Not unknown for some to find true love on here 2,3,4,5,6,7 times and each time the backlash is the same.

When we play out our lives for all, don't be surprised when they watch the good times and savour the painful ones...."

Wise words _iew and summed up well

well said _iew my point exactly im happy for those who have found love on here and it has worked but lets face it that isnt really many so next time someone is putting someone up on that mighty high pedastal just remmeber its a terrible crash for all to see on the way down .

what i can never get my head round is the full plunge into swinging by alot of these new couples.

Now most couples i know that swing (and i say most, not everyone) have been together for a number of years and know each other inside and out and each others happiness and well being is always at the fore front of their relationships, and this is how their relationships survive.

Why do these new couples not spend time getting to that stage before inviting every tom, dick and harrietta into bed?

"what i can never get my head round is the full plunge into swinging by alot of these new couples.

Now most couples i know that swing (and i say most, not everyone) have been together for a number of years and know each other inside and out and each others happiness and well being is always at the fore front of their relationships, and this is how their relationships survive.

Why do these new couples not spend time getting to that stage before inviting every tom, dick and harrietta into bed? "

We often think the same. Each to their own and all that but I would of thought it better to share some time (naughty time) with each other... learning about each other, exploring etc before letting other people join the party.

Live and let live though.

Steve

"

You make a very good point, however the reality is more often than not the relationship is announced to the swinging world in similar fashion to an OK spread... Once mini celebrity status has been achieved within chat or the forums we owe it to our followers to let them know every detail..the good and the bad by updates that spare no dignity.

When we play out our lives for all, don't be surprised when they watch the good times and savour the painful ones...."

But none of it is real as you accepted. So the reality you are devoting brain power to is a false reality. It is indeed a cyber reality.

How people behave on here is not how they are in real life in my experience. I have seen people who are bonkers in a play or fab environment yet totally reserved in real life. And vice versa come to mention it.

That aside, the point remains. What business is it of anyone else's what people do or how they behave? That is the bit I just do not get to be blunt. It is just as irrational - or worse - as the behaviour you are pointing to. Especially when - as you state - it involves enjoying watching people in pain or behaving irrationally.

I wouldn't dream of telling anyone how to live their lives. Or passing comment on how they live their lives. Or enjoying them going through pain or trouble. That is their life and they are free to act as they will. I wish them well unless they are total scum and that always shows itself. Any other stance would challenge any claim to be truly swinging on my side. Enjoying people in pain is hardly a loving stance.

The scene is meant to be about 'let and let be'. That is how I read it. If I am wrong then I am wrong. However I think we both know I am right. So what is the true swinging behaviour is what I would then address. Is it falling in love with people and making an arse of yourself repeatedly? Or is it sitting there making snide comments about other people and how they live their lives and indulging in your own control issues?

At the end of the day all kinds are here. For all you know it is some lass or lad with issues seeking some loving. I would rather take the stance of do not mock the afflicted than sit there and be poisonous about other people.

If you don't like the drama in chat rooms all you need do is block them at the end of the day.

What the scene is "meant to be" is very much "in an ideal world", what occurs, two diffrent things.

Stirling

"You make a very good point, however the reality is more often than not the relationship is announced to the swinging world in similar fashion to an OK spread.."

When myself and Al first started chatting a relationship was far from my thoughts, over a long period of time chatting daily for months, we eventually met for a coffee and realised that things were"different" to normal swinger meets and started a relationship.Not once did we go public and state that we were a couple etc,

"We often think the same. Each to their own and all that but I would of thought it better to share some time (naughty time) with each other... learning about each other, exploring etc before letting other people join the party.

Steve"

Could not agree more, been with my partner 9 months and still enjoying exploring each other at the moment without involving others, that's not to say we wont in the future though

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 08:31:40]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

'If I am wrong then I am wrong. However I think we both know I am right. "

I would love to be able to agree with you but I live in Great Britain, a country (pre the Olympics) that loved to build people up and then turn on them and drag them down. Watch people work hard and make a success of their life and then bitterness and jealousy with surface from some. I think the site does reflect real life actually and the same behavioural traits out there, happen in here.

People are obsessed with who is banging who, re the tabloids, gutter press and the like, swingers are no different..... it just manifests itself differently.

We should be amongst some of the most liberal thinking people, cast your eyes over the forums re preferences & sexual choices, not always the case.

If people find love, that is lovely to see and I wish them all every happiness together and in life.

"You make a very good point, however the reality is more often than not the relationship is announced to the swinging world in similar fashion to an OK spread..

When myself and Al first started chatting a relationship was far from my thoughts, over a long period of time chatting daily for months, we eventually met for a coffee and realised that things were"different" to normal swinger meets and started a relationship.Not once did we go public and state that we were a couple etc,

We often think the same. Each to their own and all that but I would of thought it better to share some time (naughty time) with each other... learning about each other, exploring etc before letting other people join the party.

Steve

Could not agree more, been with my partner 9 months and still enjoying exploring each other at the moment without involving others, that's not to say we wont in the future though "

The minute you made a couple profile you make it public I guess. I also remember you putting on your single profile you had met a guy etc. I felt happy for you and glad to see it is working out.

In terms of the 'OK' angle. I am puzzled as to what this describes. Is it a reference to people getting together and talking about being together? Why should two or more people talk about being a couple in any way to whomever they choose? You did that on your own single profile for example and when you made a couple profile. So it can't be that. People do it all the time here.

Or are we talking about someone's perceptions of a hierarchy of swingers and a possible Freudian slip? I see no celebs do you?

I met Jen on here but we were chatting to each other for quite some time before we got it together. Just like you we never expected it. It was just two horny people off on a meet after chatting for the best part of a year. We liked each other but that doesn't always lead to where we are at. Just how life is I guess.

I just find it all a little silly when you break it down. I don't see why anyone could in any way start to differentiate between what is a good way to meet someone and a bad way to meet someone. Or a good way to behave and a bad way to behave. Or a good way to tell friends and a bad way to tell friends. Not when it involves sex and relations on a swinger site. Not when it is their business and theirs alone.

Seems to me as if people are taking this all a little bit too seriously and indulging in their own failings more than anything else. Sure this is a community and we all reflect the wider community. However that brings the same scorn held in the wider community for gossips and other such types. I'd never knowingly meet people who operated like that. Would you?

Stirling

"You make a very good point, however the reality is more often than not the relationship is announced to the swinging world in similar fashion to an OK spread..

Steve

Could not agree more, been with my partner 9 months and still enjoying exploring each other at the moment without involving others, that's not to say we wont in the future though

The minute you made a couple profile you make it public I guess. I also remember you putting on your single profile you had met a guy etc. I felt happy for you and glad to see it is working out.

In terms of the 'OK' angle. I am puzzled as to what this describes. Is it a reference to people getting together and talking about being together? Why should two or more people talk about being a couple in any way to whomever they choose? You did that on your own single profile for example and when you made a couple profile. So it can't be that. People do it all the time here.

Or are we talking about someone's perceptions of a hierarchy of swingers and a possible Freudian slip? I see no celebs do you?

I met Jen on here but we were chatting to each other for quite some time before we got it together. Just like you we never expected it. It was just two horny people off on a meet after chatting for the best part of a year. We liked each other but that doesn't always lead to where we are at. Just how life is I guess.

I just find it all a little silly when you break it down. I don't see why anyone could in any way start to differentiate between what is a good way to meet someone and a bad way to meet someone. Or a good way to behave and a bad way to behave. Or a good way to tell friends and a bad way to tell friends. Not when it involves sex and relations on a swinger site. Not when it is their business and theirs alone.

Seems to me as if people are taking this all a little bit too seriously and indulging in their own failings more than anything else. Sure this is a community and we all reflect the wider community. However that brings the same scorn held in the wider community for gossips and other such types. I'd never knowingly meet people who operated like that. Would you?"

Awww thank you for being happy for me at the time I put that on my "single" profile as an explanation to why i wasn't meeting anyone more than anything else. I wanted to see how thing's progressed first.

The couple profile was created as neither of us were single any longer. Also i am happy about you and Jen, you are a very lucky man,she is a gorgeous lady and i wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Live n let live is sometimes the best way to be..... Life's top short.... Go for what makes u happy n smile....

Don't confuse lust for love thou....

Stirling

"Live n let live is sometimes the best way to be..... Life's top short.... Go for what makes u happy n smile....

Don't confuse lust for love thou.... "

yep, we never set out to have a relationship, we spoke daily for months and developed feelings etc, then when we met for dates "old style" and decided to become a couple.So no confusion between love and lust

Perth

"Who cares? What business is it of anyone's as to why people join, what they do, when they do it and with whom? Why would anyone care anyway?

Anyone who does see it as their business is the one needing to ask why they see it that way. They also need to reflect upon what that attitude says about their own selves.

Swinging is meant to be about letting others be. If that involves people hooking up then falling out so be it. What harm does it do to anyone's lives? Does zero to mine.

There is another term for that kind of behaviour. Let people be is my advice. None of it is real anyway."

Couldn't have put it better ourself's....

Midlothian

And they all lived happily ever after, the end...

» Add a new message to this topic