FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > woops !

woops !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

got up this morning really early and still quite groggy opened a tube of veet and put it on my toothbrush instead of colgate, not pleasant. in past ive picked up hairspray instead of deodorant. surely im not the only one like this in the morning ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wasn't too long ago mr used my perfume instead of his Fahrenheit Psml, idiot went to work and they took the piss out of him that bad he pulled a sickie haha x

ohhhhh dear! least you'll not have hairy teeth lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"got up this morning really early and still quite groggy opened a tube of veet and put it on my toothbrush instead of colgate, not pleasant. in past ive picked up hairspray instead of deodorant. surely im not the only one like this in the morning ?"
I've done the hairspray thing too ....but once when we returned from holiday my hubby put all the toiletries away and mistook hair removing cream for shampoo so left it on the bath shelf later that nite my son was getting bathed saw the word hair on the tube and proceded to wash his hair with it oops lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Years ago, when I was a kid my gran got the tubes mixed up and used deep heat cream instead of hemorrhoid cream...

"Years ago, when I was a kid my gran got the tubes mixed up and used deep heat cream instead of hemorrhoid cream... "

oohyafucker

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Oooooop's! That must have tasted awful!

Ginger biscuit, nicely wrapped and put in the soap tray in my shower in a hotel in Austria, could'nt translate the label, is ginger good for the skin?

[Removed by poster at 22/07/12 22:16:56]

"got up this morning really early and still quite groggy opened a tube of veet and put it on my toothbrush instead of colgate, not pleasant. in past ive picked up hairspray instead of deodorant. surely im not the only one like this in the morning ?"

more to the point.... what are you doing with Veet and hairspray? lol, that has to be the oddest things in a blokes bathroom. Unless you a cyclist? and a rocker with a big hair quiff?

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"more to the point.... what are you doing with Veet and hairspray? lol, that has to be the oddest things in a blokes bathroom. Unless you a cyclist? and a rocker with a big hair quiff?"
hairspray is easy - he's got an Archie. Veet - well . . .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"got up this morning really early and still quite groggy opened a tube of veet and put it on my toothbrush instead of colgate, not pleasant. in past ive picked up hairspray instead of deodorant. surely im not the only one like this in the morning ?

more to the point.... what are you doing with Veet and hairspray? lol, that has to be the oddest things in a blokes bathroom. Unless you a cyclist? and a rocker with a big hair quiff?"

daughter and her boyfriend live here, that said im not sure if hairspray is his or hers

» Add a new message to this topic