FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Strangest knock back

Strangest knock back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok folks whats the strangest knock back you have received for sex/ meeting during your time on fab? And are you always honest when you know someone doesnt float your boat?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would tell the truth then I dont need to mind what I said

"I would tell the truth then I dont need to mind what I said "

Me too just say sorry no you're not for me and wish them the best... No point doing otherwise

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"I would tell the truth then I dont need to mind what I said

Me too just say sorry no you're not for me and wish them the best... No point doing otherwise"

Never had the opportunity to let someone down lol

"I would tell the truth then I dont need to mind what I said

Me too just say sorry no you're not for me and wish them the best... No point doing otherwise

Never had the opportunity to let someone down lol

"

Never had a message from someone you had no interest in?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok folks whats the strangest knock back you have received for sex/ meeting during your time on fab? And are you always honest when you know someone doesnt float your boat? "
Don't think I've actually had a strange knock back.

if someone isn't for me then il tell them straight no point in beating about the Bush so to speak

[Removed by poster at 17/01/21 19:01:05]

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

She declined to meet ...wasn't a fan of my hairy chest....

Iv never actually asked anyone to meet to get a knockback lol

"Ok folks whats the strangest knock back you have received for sex/ meeting during your time on fab? And are you always honest when you know someone doesnt float your boat? Don't think I've actually had a strange knock back.

if someone isn't for me then il tell them straight no point in beating about the Bush so to speak "

thats the best way

"Iv never actually asked anyone to meet to get a knockback lol "

Nobody does lol but it can happen

"She declined to meet ...wasn't a fan of my hairy chest...."

Each to their own

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"She declined to meet ...wasn't a fan of my hairy chest....

Each to their own"

Yup...no skin of my nose...

By *cotyguyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't change for anyone ever...

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I spoke to someone only to be told that me and my mate can fuck off. No idea who my mate was as it was just little old me.

By *heSondervalMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

'I don't do gingers'

Was quite shocked at the rudeness of that in this day and age

By *tarmix2020Man  over a year ago

glasgow

A lot of strange folk on here let’s be honest.

Chat for ages then a sudden block when there’s been no change in tone or content of the conversation.

Pic collectors.

I always laugh at the “bi” women who put “no bi men - total turn off” in their profile. Nice bit of hypocrisy there.

Not that it’s strange but usual ones are age or too many tattoos which is cool, everyone has preferences and wouldn’t want to meet someone who wasn’t into me

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I don’t regard any of the above as strange it’s just preference surely!

"A lot of strange folk on here let’s be honest.

Chat for ages then a sudden block when there’s been no change in tone or content of the conversation.

Pic collectors.

I always laugh at the “bi” women who put “no bi men - total turn off” in their profile. Nice bit of hypocrisy there. "

I couldn't agree more , 100% correct

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

I was at a fab social once and went to chat to a couple on their own at the end of the bar. After the usual hellos the woman said to me "I don't like to be treated like a piece of meat".

I had obviously failed at trying not to look at the magnificent boobs spilling out of the top of her tight silk dress.

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I went to her house on a pre arranged meet. I had met her a few times before so thought that I knew her quite well.

She opened the door and started screaming at me about "how could I do that to her?". I just turned and left and I've never worked out to this day what she was talking about.

"Don't change for anyone ever... "

Nope dont

"I spoke to someone only to be told that me and my mate can fuck off. No idea who my mate was as it was just little old me."

Soneone tag teaming you and you didnt know?

"'I don't do gingers'

Was quite shocked at the rudeness of that in this day and age"

No need for rudeness at all

"A lot of strange folk on here let’s be honest.

Pic collectors.

I always laugh at the “bi” women who put “no bi men - total turn off” in their profile. Nice bit of hypocrisy there. "

Yeah thats a bit of a cheek that

"Not that it’s strange but usual ones are age or too many tattoos which is cool, everyone has preferences and wouldn’t want to meet someone who wasn’t into me "

I get asked alot about age but age is irrelevant its all about a persons manner and behaviour

Their loss you look fab

"I don’t regard any of the above as strange it’s just preference surely! "

Yeah it is about preference but post was more about different ways folk convey in words or behaviour how someone isnt their type etc

"I was at a fab social once and went to chat to a couple on their own at the end of the bar. After the usual hellos the woman said to me "I don't like to be treated like a piece of meat".

I had obviously failed at trying not to look at the magnificent boobs spilling out of the top of her tight silk dress."

You are only human and the more you are told not to look at something the more your eyes are drawn to it

"I went to her house on a pre arranged meet. I had met her a few times before so thought that I knew her quite well.

She opened the door and started screaming at me about "how could I do that to her?". I just turned and left and I've never worked out to this day what she was talking about."

Did you not ask her?

Well mine have been

Not meeting (but did soon after with others)

No because i was only looking for one fwb

Not sexually compatible despite doing similar things most of the time

"Not that it’s strange but usual ones are age or too many tattoos which is cool, everyone has preferences and wouldn’t want to meet someone who wasn’t into me

I get asked alot about age but age is irrelevant its all about a persons manner and behaviour

Their loss you look fab "

Thanks

And one didnt like women with short hair

"Ok folks whats the strangest knock back you have received for sex/ meeting during your time on fab? And are you always honest when you know someone doesnt float your boat? "

Strange one I had today, we were going to chat and see how we got on but because I have children I wasn’t for her I was so confused

"Ok folks whats the strangest knock back you have received for sex/ meeting during your time on fab? And are you always honest when you know someone doesnt float your boat?

Strange one I had today, we were going to chat and see how we got on but because I have children I wasn’t for her I was so confused "

No every woman wants to meet a man who has kids though. It's a personal choice after all x

"Ok folks whats the strangest knock back you have received for sex/ meeting during your time on fab? And are you always honest when you know someone doesnt float your boat?

Strange one I had today, we were going to chat and see how we got on but because I have children I wasn’t for her I was so confused

No every woman wants to meet a man who has kids though. It's a personal choice after all x"

I 100% get that and I am 100% ok with it just confused as we were getting on well and then that came up and that was that

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No every woman wants to meet a man who has kids though. It's a personal choice after all x

I 100% get that and I am 100% ok with it just confused as we were getting on well and then that came up and that was that"

Perhaps shes thinking if you have kids your availability to meet would be limited with work & childcare

I 100% get that and I am 100% ok with it just confused as we were getting on well and then that came up and that was thatPerhaps shes thinking if you have kids your availability to meet would be limited with work & childcare "

That’s a fair point quite possibly x

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I chatted with a female online, and we met for a social lunch. We’d arranged a hotel meet but with no expectation of sex. She had just turned 50 and wanted to do a boudoir style photoshoot to capture how great she still looked.

I thought it sounded fun, even without some fun at the end. The day before the meet I got a text with lots of xxxxs saying how much she was looking forward to tomorrow, which was unlike any previous messages. I replied saying I was too, but then she cancelled 5 mins later saying something had come up.

Wasn't hard to work out what happened, she’d gotten a better offer (someone she was wanting to have sex with) and she’d accidentally sent me the text meant for him

I said no worries, and asked if the kissy text had been sent to me by mistake, meant for someone else.

She said no, and the reason she was cancelling was because my hair was longer than in my profile pic (the pics were 6-8 months old and I’d been growing it long)

I guess that’s all she could think of after her text faux pas

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Me and a girl had been really close for a bit and if we weren’t with each other we were all over each other via text and liking and tagging stuff on Facebook

It got to the point where we weren’t official and I was starting to have really strong feeling for her so I took it up with her and asked her if she’d like us to be together officially

Her - There’s another guy I really like but we can be friends

Me - Naw hen. Fuck off

Off course, understandably I was the unreasonable one.

Needless to say I was as confused as I was devastated.

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Because we are both tea total

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

"Because we are both tea total "

Nothing wrong with not drinking being in control of your faculties while having fun is great. Not everyone needs a drink to have fun.

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Seems an age now, a few months before this covid nightmare began. I started chatting with a woman which developed to an invite to visit. Turned up at her door, only to find a couple of young kids indoors.

Her attitude changed when I said that I wouldn't play whilst kids were at home. She got aggrieved about wasting her time on a wimp and couldn't understand why I thought it innapropriate . She kept saying that they'd be fine with snacks and the Disney channel

Few days later and she's back on. Texting to anyone who'll listen that I'm a time waster...

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Never had a knock back. Always like to chat first , then a social, by that time you generally connect or not.. I never make promises that way the social it it doesn’t work was a nice cup of coffee .

By *otwsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not a knock back but I found this ... interesting. I had arranged a meet and booked a hotel. Got a message from someone on here who wanted to meet before and simply give me a blow job. So I go... why not? She turns up, we get started. She seemed super keen to have sex, but given she’d said before hand she only wanted to give me a blow job and leave I didn’t push it. She says... next time we can have proper sex. She gets me to cum all over a face. And she walks out of (a City Centre hotel) like that. I delete all my messages after reading them and never ever heard from this lady again.

» Add a new message to this topic