FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cock Sleeve

Cock Sleeve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So was doing a wee nosey and came across a cock sleeve on love honey.

Any couples or guys have experience of these and if so what’s your thought? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Yeah I've used a couple different cock sleeves with two very different purposes

The love honey type that add an extra little length or girth are.. fine, it just feels a bit like a dildo with the added benefit of being attached to a person, but limits sensation for the wearer. I personally couldnt tell much difference (we did go for a modest model though)

I've also played with someone who wanted to wear a sheath in a kink scenario, i personally think that this type is better, the wearer is super into the kink the receiver gets the extra stretch.

For me sheaths have their place, for me I wouldn't incorporate one into my every day sex life, but as part of a kink scene they are pretty cool

"Yeah I've used a couple different cock sleeves with two very different purposes

The love honey type that add an extra little length or girth are.. fine, it just feels a bit like a dildo with the added benefit of being attached to a person, but limits sensation for the wearer. I personally couldnt tell much difference (we did go for a modest model though)

I've also played with someone who wanted to wear a sheath in a kink scenario, i personally think that this type is better, the wearer is super into the kink the receiver gets the extra stretch.

For me sheaths have their place, for me I wouldn't incorporate one into my every day sex life, but as part of a kink scene they are pretty cool"

Thanks for the feed back x

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

"So was doing a wee nosey and came across a cock sleeve on love honey.

Any couples or guys have experience of these and if so what’s your thought? X"

You need to get one you're really mentally into because you can't feel anything. You wouldn't want to wilt inside it

"So was doing a wee nosey and came across a cock sleeve on love honey.

Any couples or guys have experience of these and if so what’s your thought? X

You need to get one you're really mentally into because you can't feel anything. You wouldn't want to wilt inside it "

Thanks for the advice

» Add a new message to this topic