FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Salmond v Sturgeon

Salmond v Sturgeon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nippy is a liar and Salmond is a sleazy beast

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

Looking at your post title got me thinking...get them in the octagon on pay per view.

Who do you think would win though...?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed

"Looking at your post title got me thinking...get them in the octagon on pay per view.

Who do you think would win though...?"

My money would be on salmond mol esting her to submission. Maybe have that awful Ian Blackford as referee.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Shock news, politicians are sleezy liars.

By *RD2020Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Sorry, I thought this post was about fishing...

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"Sorry, I thought this post was about fishing... "

Clearly someone is missing the D

They're both as bad as each other

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"They're both as bad as each other "

Agree and Nicolas hubby looks a bit dodgy too.x

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

You can't believe wee Jimmy krankie she lied to the country last February about the virus not telling the people about the Nike outbreak at the time

Stirling

"Sorry, I thought this post was about fishing...

Clearly someone is missing the D "

I'm missing lots of things just now,

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

I've had the misfortune of meeting AS.

"They're both as bad as each other

Agree and Nicolas hubby looks a bit dodgy too.x"

Lol don't get me started about him x

"I've had the misfortune of meeting AS.

"

That bad?

"You can't believe wee Jimmy krankie she lied to the country last February about the virus not telling the people about the Nike outbreak at the time "

I can't believe anyone that refers to her as Jimmy krankie

"You can't believe wee Jimmy krankie she lied to the country last February about the virus not telling the people about the Nike outbreak at the time

I can't believe anyone that refers to her as Jimmy krankie "

This....

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"You can't believe wee Jimmy krankie she lied to the country last February about the virus not telling the people about the Nike outbreak at the time

I can't believe anyone that refers to her as Jimmy krankie "

Especially when Ruth the mooth Davidson is her spitting image

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

The whole circus needs to stop. This enquiry is going nowhere and needs to be shut down and a proper judicisal review in front of a judge puts in its place.

Who do I believe? None of them. Sturgeon's own husband won't even back her story.

Money is being hoarded at Holyrood and not getting passed on to the people that is was meant for so the books need audited too.

"Looking at your post title got me thinking...get them in the octagon on pay per view.

I had similar thoughts when saw topic name. SNP fight club...think I just broke first rule

"Nippy is a liar and Salmond is a sleazy beast

"

Fab in a nutshell right there.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"

But she's the FM, and needs to account for her actions, which seem to be totally suspect, as does her husband's too.

This SNP government has been a disaster for Scotland, I only hope that the opposition parties get their acts together and they lose their majority at the forth coming election.

But she's the FM, and needs to account for her actions, which seem to be totally suspect, as does her husband's too.

This SNP government has been a disaster for Scotland, I only hope that the opposition parties get their acts together and they lose their majority at the forth coming election."

By *attooCTMan  over a year ago

Glasgow /Swansea

Can’t stand sturgeon her sheer jealous towards jeane Freeman I see how she looks at her fuming angry when jeane answers questions at the daily breifs can see how much Nicola is jealous of her greatness so wouldn’t surprise me if she did the same to Salmond she can’t stand anyone being better than her I hope Salmond outs her for what she is

Nippy is a liar and Salmond is an innocent man cleared by a majority female jury, female judge.

And where the woman lied in court.

Hence the desperate cover up.

Glasgow /Swansea

"Nippy is a liar and Salmond is an innocent man cleared by a majority female jury, female judge.

Hence the desperate cover up."

She is one nasty piece of work

Sturgeon and her constant grandstanding can no longer cover up the vile corrupt core behaviours within the SNP that have gotten away with diabolical stuff for way too long. Honestly look at the oppressive actions, hoarding of cash provided by UK, hampered vaccine roll out, longer lockdowns etc - all games to drive division vs the UK. The SNP don't care about the people of Scotland. They are power mad and look to crush anyone who gets in their way. Sturgeon has to resign in my view and cover up fully revealed.

Penicuik

"This SNP government has been a disaster for Scotland, I only hope that the opposition parties get their acts together and they lose their majority at the forth coming election."

Keep dreaming

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"Sturgeon and her constant grandstanding can no longer cover up the vile corrupt core behaviours within the SNP that have gotten away with diabolical stuff for way too long. Honestly look at the oppressive actions, hoarding of cash provided by UK, hampered vaccine roll out, longer lockdowns etc - all games to drive division vs the UK. The SNP don't care about the people of Scotland. They are power mad and look to crush anyone who gets in their way. Sturgeon has to resign in my view and cover up fully revealed. "

It's concerning that so many are taken inby this charlatan. Even Tuesdays statement was a clear delay tactic. Let's keep this going until the week before the election, lift many restrictions and send the underlings off to the ballot boxes feeling ever so grateful. It's a cynical plan that is toying with our civil liberty and too many lap it up and call for more.

Penicuik

"Sturgeon and her constant grandstanding can no longer cover up the vile corrupt core behaviours within the SNP that have gotten away with diabolical stuff for way too long. Honestly look at the oppressive actions, hoarding of cash provided by UK, hampered vaccine roll out, longer lockdowns etc - all games to drive division vs the UK. The SNP don't care about the people of Scotland. They are power mad and look to crush anyone who gets in their way. Sturgeon has to resign in my view and cover up fully revealed.

It's concerning that so many are taken inby this charlatan. Even Tuesdays statement was a clear delay tactic. Let's keep this going until the week before the election, lift many restrictions and send the underlings off to the ballot boxes feeling ever so grateful. It's a cynical plan that is toying with our civil liberty and too many lap it up and call for more."

There’s a reason Douglas dross won’t stand for a constituency seat instead opting for a losers prize of a list seat.

Him and his like have zero credibility and the majority of the public see that.

By *sa and HarryCouple  over a year ago

motherwell

I cant believe the folk on this thread still believe what they read in papers.

Scotland

"Sturgeon and her constant grandstanding can no longer cover up the vile corrupt core behaviours within the SNP that have gotten away with diabolical stuff for way too long. Honestly look at the oppressive actions, hoarding of cash provided by UK, hampered vaccine roll out, longer lockdowns etc - all games to drive division vs the UK. The SNP don't care about the people of Scotland. They are power mad and look to crush anyone who gets in their way. Sturgeon has to resign in my view and cover up fully revealed.

It's concerning that so many are taken inby this charlatan. Even Tuesdays statement was a clear delay tactic. Let's keep this going until the week before the election, lift many restrictions and send the underlings off to the ballot boxes feeling ever so grateful. It's a cynical plan that is toying with our civil liberty and too many lap it up and call for more.

There’s a reason Douglas dross won’t stand for a constituency seat instead opting for a losers prize of a list seat.

Him and his like have zero credibility and the majority of the public see that. "

What does that have to do with the point I made? Do Nats ever address a point in hand? Anything Nats don't like is met with deflection, whataboutery and when they don't have that it's ridicule and aggression. The division being created in this country is being exposed and increasing numbers are growing tired of it and the SNP cracks of division, corruption and power games is being exposed.

Penicuik

What does that have to do with the point I made? Do Nats ever address a point in hand? Anything Nats don't like is met with deflection, whataboutery and when they don't have that it's ridicule and aggression. The division being created in this country is being exposed and increasing numbers are growing tired of it and the SNP cracks of division, corruption and power games is being exposed."

Only thing being exposed is that 3 English registered parties with zero manifesto other than saving Westminster can’t lay a glove on the snp.

We see you !

Penicuik

"I cant believe the folk on this thread still believe what they read in papers.

"

Control the media control the people.

The very reason the “metro” is free as an example is merely to propagate propaganda from tory HQ and the daily fail.

What does that have to do with the point I made? Do Nats ever address a point in hand? Anything Nats don't like is met with deflection, whataboutery and when they don't have that it's ridicule and aggression. The division being created in this country is being exposed and increasing numbers are growing tired of it and the SNP cracks of division, corruption and power games is being exposed."

I agree, I was a SNP voter, I wanted indépendance, when theu lost the vote, I thought okay, it wasn't meant to be. Move on and look to making Scotland a great place regardless,.. No all that has happened, is this unacceptable regard for a decision that was made by the people and listening to what they need. I am sad to say that indépendance would be a disastrous thing to happen now, we are not in a position to be trying to break away, we should focus our energies on talking the I equalities, the education system the NHS, not ring fencing money for another failed referendum.

The power play has just torn the fabric of SNP credibility and for me I will not be voting for them this time round, our country needs string leadership, someone who will work with the people to turn it around..

Penicuik

"I will not be voting for them this time round, our country needs string leadership, someone who will work with the people to turn it around.. "

Who would you like to run scotland apart from England ?

Scotland

What does that have to do with the point I made? Do Nats ever address a point in hand? Anything Nats don't like is met with deflection, whataboutery and when they don't have that it's ridicule and aggression. The division being created in this country is being exposed and increasing numbers are growing tired of it and the SNP cracks of division, corruption and power games is being exposed.

Only thing being exposed is that 3 English registered parties with zero manifesto other than saving Westminster can’t lay a glove on the snp.

We see you ! "

My case in point. Yet another meaningless hollow response.

Penicuik

We see you !

My case in point. Yet another meaningless hollow response."

My point stands. Counter it ?

Scotland

We see you !

My point stands. Counter it ? "

You haven't made a point. All you make are hollow soundbites. You actually aren't up to sensible adult discussion. Away put Braveheart on again.

Penicuik

We see you !

You haven't made a point. All you make are hollow soundbites. You actually aren't up to sensible adult discussion. Away put Braveheart on again."

All smoke and mirrors. Yoon mentality summed up. You can’t even fathom a case for your beliefs.

Scotland

We see you !

You haven't made a point. All you make are hollow soundbites. You actually aren't up to sensible adult discussion. Away put Braveheart on again.

All smoke and mirrors. Yoon mentality summed up. You can’t even fathom a case for your beliefs. "

Oh I can fathom a case, don't you worry about that. No point expressing it however just to be dismissed in the usual Nat manner

Penicuik

We see you !

All smoke and mirrors. Yoon mentality summed up. You can’t even fathom a case for your beliefs.

Oh I can fathom a case, don't you worry about that. No point expressing it however just to be dismissed in the usual Nat manner"

If it’s pish it’ll be dismissed. Try me

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Imagine if we were independent now during this epidemic

Nippy Crankie still rumbles about independence but had to get the furlough payments from Westminster and wouldn't put us in a 2nd lockdown unless Westminster would extend the furlough period.

However I do like the idea of her and the Fat Toad going 3 rounds in the Octagon.

Pair of them are just an embarrassing mess.

Penicuik

"Nippy Crankie still rumbles about independence but had to get the furlough payments from Westminster"

Scots paid taxes last I knew, getting our own money back

Don't know if I'm in the minority and I'm not a Tory but I do love it when Ruth Donaldson has a go at wee nippy. She can sure hold her own but it's quite plain to see that Nicola tenses up whenever Ruth says her piece towards her. Certainly no love lost there x

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Nippy, cos, well she quite nippy.

Motherwell

"Don't know if I'm in the minority and I'm not a Tory but I do love it when Ruth Donaldson has a go at wee nippy. She can sure hold her own but it's quite plain to see that Nicola tenses up whenever Ruth says her piece towards her. Certainly no love lost there x"

Ruth Davidson, who spouts as much lies as a Tory can muster? Makes my blood boil even seeing her face or BS posts on FB.

Motherwell

"Nippy Crankie still rumbles about independence but had to get the furlough payments from Westminster

Scots paid taxes last I knew, getting our own money back "

Exactly, some people think we are just a nation running on benefits. thats what MSM tells them though

Penicuik

"Don't know if I'm in the minority and I'm not a Tory but I do love it when Ruth Donaldson has a go at wee nippy. She can sure hold her own but it's quite plain to see that Nicola tenses up whenever Ruth says her piece towards her. Certainly no love lost there x

Ruth Davidson, who spouts as much lies as a Tory can muster? Makes my blood boil even seeing her face or BS posts on FB."

Unelected HOL beckons, £305 a day, travel expenses, subsidised restaurant. Whilst her party votes to starve kids.

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’m sure wee Nicola and Sleazy Salmond will find a way to blame Westminster for all this mess at some point.

It was actually Boris’s fault he couldn’t keep his mitts to himself and because of Ruth Davidson wee Nicola “forgot” when she found out about it all!

Seems they are very good at trying to deflect blame when it suits them

Shy

"Nippy is a liar and Salmond is an innocent man cleared by a majority female jury, female judge.

Hence the desperate cover up.

She is one nasty piece of work"

She sure is!

A crumbling around her

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"

Unelected HOL beckons, £305 a day, travel expenses, subsidised restaurant. Whilst her party votes to starve kids. "

Unelected? Yet the SNP persist in flying the EU flag at Holyrood... Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Which MP costs the tax payer the most in the UK? Ian Blackford, the multimillionaire banker & "humble crofter"

-----

Look mate, you're obviously completely brainwashed, and I'm delighted the majority of people are starting to see the utter incompetence and vile nature of the SNP, N for "nationalists" not "national".... Much to the humble crofter's irritation.

I have no real problem with being independent, however, with this lot we'd be facing generations of totalitarian rule.

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

best thing that has happened, little dictators party falling apart. FREEDOM

Penicuik

"

Unelected HOL beckons, £305 a day, travel expenses, subsidised restaurant. Whilst her party votes to starve kids.

Unelected? Yet the SNP persist in flying the EU flag at Holyrood... Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Which MP costs the tax payer the most in the UK? Ian Blackford, the multimillionaire banker & "humble crofter"

-----

Look mate, you're obviously completely brainwashed, and I'm delighted the majority of people are starting to see the utter incompetence and vile nature of the SNP, N for "nationalists" not "national".... Much to the humble crofter's irritation.

I have no real problem with being independent, however, with this lot we'd be facing generations of totalitarian rule.

"

There wouldn’t be this lot, scotland is crying out for a massive void to be filled.

If Monica Lennon endorsed an independent scotland as an example the droves that left Labour would return.

There is a very simple reason the snp have been in govt so long.

It’s not the SNP’s fault the opposition is quite frankly non excitant.

Penicuik

[Removed by poster at 25/02/21 15:48:36]

Penicuik

"I'm delighted the majority of people are starting to see the utter incompetence and vile nature of the SNP,"

The latest poll today would suggest otherwise.

Can you provide credible evidence to back your assertion up ?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I'm delighted the majority of people are starting to see the utter incompetence and vile nature of the SNP,

Can you provide credible evidence to back your assertion up ? "

ipsos mori

Penicuik

"I'm delighted the majority of people are starting to see the utter incompetence and vile nature of the SNP,

Can you provide credible evidence to back your assertion up ? ipsos mori"

What did you take from it ?

coatbridge

Can you provide credible evidence to back your assertion up ? ipsos mori

What did you take from it ? "

what it shows that confidence in the snp is on the decrease due to the lying and mis-management that's the given reasons but I'm sure you will have some barb to say it's all a lie pmsl

Penicuik

What did you take from it ? what it shows that confidence in the snp is on the decrease due to the lying and mis-management that's the given reasons but I'm sure you will have some barb to say it's all a lie pmsl"

Must be looking at different polls.

The new IpsosMORI Scotland poll puts theSNP on course for a majority, with 72 seats.

If the SNP regional vote matched its constituency vote, it would win around 77 seats.

Incidentally it’s currently a minority govt

coatbridge

What did you take from it ? what it shows that confidence in the snp is on the decrease due to the lying and mis-management that's the given reasons but I'm sure you will have some barb to say it's all a lie pmsl

The new IpsosMORI Scotland poll puts theSNP on course for a majority, with 72 seats.

If the SNP regional vote matched its constituency vote, it would win around 77 seats.

Incidentally it’s currently a minority govt "

lol as I said comes back with ohhh ohhh super snp instead of admitting the facts as they were given.

a decrease in voter confidence due to independence bleating, lying, mismanagement of funds poor vaccine rollout (again due to independence bleating) so the fact is a 4% drop in voter confidence which is likely to grow the more they attempt to hide the sleekit things they have been up to. What will you do if they get caught red handed and disbanded because the dirty linen is begining to tumble out the closet

Penicuik

What did you take from it ? what it shows that confidence in the snp is on the decrease due to the lying and mis-management that's the given reasons but I'm sure you will have some barb to say it's all a lie pmsl

Incidentally it’s currently a minority govt lol as I said comes back with ohhh ohhh super snp instead of admitting the facts as they were given.

a decrease in voter confidence due to independence bleating, lying, mismanagement of funds poor vaccine rollout (again due to independence bleating) so the fact is a 4% drop in voter confidence which is likely to grow the more they attempt to hide the sleekit things they have been up to. What will you do if they get caught red handed and disbanded because the dirty linen is begining to tumble out the closet "

Now you’re just being silly

Can’t wait till the election.

coatbridge

Incidentally it’s currently a minority govt lol as I said comes back with ohhh ohhh super snp instead of admitting the facts as they were given.

a decrease in voter confidence due to independence bleating, lying, mismanagement of funds poor vaccine rollout (again due to independence bleating) so the fact is a 4% drop in voter confidence which is likely to grow the more they attempt to hide the sleekit things they have been up to. What will you do if they get caught red handed and disbanded because the dirty linen is begining to tumble out the closet

Can’t wait till the election. "

so thats a yes voter confidence is falling and the filthy laundry is almost in view pmsl

Penicuik

Can’t wait till the election. so thats a yes voter confidence is falling and the filthy laundry is almost in view pmsl"

The talking will be done at the ballot box.

The reason why the yoons want it cancelled.

By *olam2Man  over a year ago

Glasgow - Hamilton

Funny you say that, as I've heard a couple of stories now too...but I've met him and is such a clever guy and comes across well.

It's that Salmond sleazebag, I heard bad stories 11 years ago from a person who would know!!!! How he's not in jail, I don't know, especially when I know of a young lad who went to jail for nothing...different rules for those in power eh!?!

coatbridge

"Funny you say that, as I've heard a couple of stories now too...but I've met him and is such a clever guy and comes across well.

It's that Salmond sleazebag, I heard bad stories 11 years ago from a person who would know!!!! How he's not in jail, I don't know, especially when I know of a young lad who went to jail for nothing...different rules for those in power eh!?! "

that's across the board though and most politicians are sleazy fucks that should be imprisoned

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

You can say what you like about NS but the SNP will romp home again

Lets face it, look at the options.

The hated Tories, clueless Labour, and the insignificant others ?

By *olam2Man  over a year ago

Glasgow - Hamilton

Had to smile, if not laugh at your comment...so correct, they will of course find a way to deflect and blame Boris and his boyos and girlos!

Shame opposition is so woeful, coz I'm bursting at the seams at how they have soo politicised Covid...one wee island, many different proud areas within, that make up the Great British People!

Scotland

I see she isn't happy again after Sunak sending £800million worth of funding directly to Scottish councils rather than via the SNP. I wonder why she isn't happy our hard pressed councils have received this much needed funding? Can't get the opportunity to Syphon some off for her independence warchest again? She is becoming so transparent and being exposed as a fraud on a daily basis. It's wonderful stuff, she will be gone soon enough.

We see you !

You haven't made a point. All you make are hollow soundbites. You actually aren't up to sensible adult discussion. Away put Braveheart on again."

It's a 2 hour film , should give us a bit of respite hopefully.

Penicuik

"It's a 2 hour film , should give us a bit of respite hopefully. "

Wrong again

fife

Boris PM of 60 million gets 161K with the wee dwarf just 4K less as minister of 6 million. She costs us 10 times more than Boris per head

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

"Don't know if I'm in the minority and I'm not a Tory but I do love it when Ruth Donaldson has a go at wee nippy. She can sure hold her own but it's quite plain to see that Nicola tenses up whenever Ruth says her piece towards her. Certainly no love lost there x"

Maybe ex scissor sisters...and argued over the communal didldo when they split...you never know.

Penicuik

"Boris PM of 60 million gets 161K with the wee dwarf just 4K less as minister of 6 million. She costs us 10 times more than Boris per head"

Worth every penny is oor Nic

Incidentally she’s 5”4 taller than 5”1

By *utcock61Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Close the door on your way out Nicola.

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Close the door on your way out Nicola."

If anyone watched FMQ's today, you'd see a rattled desperate ego maniac finally getting her just rewards.

Actually, if the Scottish public took the time to watch that mob every week in FMQ's the "freedom flag" waving sect would soon seem extremely glib.

glasgow

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Boris PM of 60 million gets 161K with the wee dwarf just 4K less as minister of 6 million. She costs us 10 times more than Boris per head"
principle correct figures slightly out... Bj has entitlement of 158,754 as of last published figure he claimed 154,908.... NS salary and entitlements total 151,721...population UK estimated 63M with 56.4M in England and 5.39M in Scotland... Not forgetting there are areas of Government that are not devolved so BJ is still responsible for some elements above the border... Oh and he took a 600k a year pay drop when he took on Prime Minister role...

Manchester Area

"Nippy Crankie still rumbles about independence but had to get the furlough payments from Westminster

Scots paid taxes last I knew, getting our own money back "

income tax in Scotland is set by SP...

Scotland

Scots paid taxes last I knew, getting our own money back income tax in Scotland is set by SP..."

Which raises questions about her NHS covid thank you bonus. £500 she wanted to give our hard working health staff but said it's have to be taxed and there was nothing she could do. Media didn't press her enough on that as far as I'm concerned

Manchester Area

"

-----

"

Blackford is a bloody hypocrite.. Called for people to be prosecuted and thrown out of jobs then travels to Skye and back... Then lied about being at home when loads of witnesses stared he was broadcasting from 37miles away... He is happy to take MPsalary...

Manchester Area

Scots paid taxes last I knew, getting our own money back income tax in Scotland is set by SP...

Which raises questions about her NHS covid thank you bonus. £500 she wanted to give our hard working health staff but said it's have to be taxed and there was nothing she could do. Media didn't press her enough on that as far as I'm concerned"

wouldn't have to be taxed if an amendment to relevant legislation was made.. To a senior Consultant £500 Is less than a consultation private side(which many do).. But to a newly qualified Nurse or an HCA... Cleaner etc.. A lot of money...

Penicuik

Scots paid taxes last I knew, getting our own money back income tax in Scotland is set by SP..."

It’s called HMRC for a reason.

Some taxes are devolved some reserved.

Penicuik

"

-----

Blackford is a bloody hypocrite.. Called for people to be prosecuted and thrown out of jobs then travels to Skye and back... Then lied about being at home when loads of witnesses stared he was broadcasting from 37miles away... He is happy to take MPsalary... "

MP takes MP salary. Wow phone the polis

Scotland

Scots paid taxes last I knew, getting our own money back income tax in Scotland is set by SP...

Which raises questions about her NHS covid thank you bonus. £500 she wanted to give our hard working health staff but said it's have to be taxed and there was nothing she could do. Media didn't press her enough on that as far as I'm concernedwouldn't have to be taxed if an amendment to relevant legislation was made.. To a senior Consultant £500 Is less than a consultation private side(which many do).. But to a newly qualified Nurse or an HCA... Cleaner etc.. A lot of money... "

It was a cynical plan by her. Award £500 to our NHS heroes then point the finger at Westminster when it was taxed and they come out with around £360 in their hand. She was banking on public outcry against Westminster over it but even though not enough was made of it folk still saw through her. More and more people are seeing through her every day.

Only thing she is right on is when she says brighter days are coming. They will once she is gone.

Penicuik

US healthcare company has now taken over a huge chunk of GP sugeries in London.Tories are Privatising the NHS which is now a franchise,and don't cry when it's done because you voted for this.

Stirling

"US healthcare company has now taken over a huge chunk of GP sugeries in London.Tories are Privatising the NHS which is now a franchise,and don't cry when it's done because you voted for this. "

Fdfs, look closer to home, Forth Medical group!!! And the rest, privatisation of the Scottish NHS and your trying to complaining about whats happening in England. I agree The NHS shouldn't be private but look at urself before looking further away....

Penicuik

"US healthcare company has now taken over a huge chunk of GP sugeries in London.Tories are Privatising the NHS which is now a franchise,and don't cry when it's done because you voted for this.

Fdfs, look closer to home, Forth Medical group!!! And the rest, privatisation of the Scottish NHS and your trying to complaining about whats happening in England. I agree The NHS shouldn't be private but look at urself before looking further away...."

The power grabs already started.

Tories InternalMarketBill will be used to force privatisation of public services in Scotland

coatbridge

"US healthcare company has now taken over a huge chunk of GP sugeries in London.Tories are Privatising the NHS which is now a franchise,and don't cry when it's done because you voted for this.

Fdfs, look closer to home, Forth Medical group!!! And the rest, privatisation of the Scottish NHS and your trying to complaining about whats happening in England. I agree The NHS shouldn't be private but look at urself before looking further away....

Tories InternalMarketBill will be used to force privatisation of public services in Scotland

"

it's actually quite scarey how far down the snp rat nest some fall blindly believing anything uttered as long as it contains undertones of i hate the English and look at my saltire painted mug

instead of looking at the actual data that's right there before your eyes forget your hatred and victim mentality and look to performance based on what they promised if they were elected opps forgot its all westmonsters fault dammit if only we were free to choose a European monster to slide us under their boot

Glasgow /Swansea

Jeane Freeman is the real leader of the SNP Nicola needs outed

Glasgow

"Jeane Freeman is the real leader of the SNP Nicola needs outed "

I think that she is retiring in May.

Glasgow

it's actually quite scarey how far down the snp rat nest some fall blindly believing anything uttered as long as it contains undertones of i hate the English and look at my saltire painted mug

instead of looking at the actual data that's right there before your eyes forget your hatred and victim mentality and look to performance based on what they promised if they were elected opps forgot its all westmonsters fault dammit if only we were free to choose a European monster to slide us under their boot"

I completely agree and what a lot of people don't know and don't bother to check is that the SNP have private companies working in the NHS but they keep that quiet so as to not shock the sheep. There is also the PFI deals that the SNP critised but have signed 54 of them since 2012.

fife

"Don't know if I'm in the minority and I'm not a Tory but I do love it when Ruth Donaldson has a go at wee nippy. She can sure hold her own but it's quite plain to see that Nicola tenses up whenever Ruth says her piece towards her. Certainly no love lost there x

Maybe ex scissor sisters...and argued over the communal didldo when they split...you never know.

"

It’s davidson no donaldson just in case your voting

fife

"

Sleazy beast better than a liar I confess

By *sa and HarryCouple  over a year ago

motherwell

"You can say what you like about NS but the SNP will romp home again

Lets face it, look at the options.

The hated Tories, clueless Labour, and the insignificant others ?

"

Tain

Wonder if Salmond will actually turn up today and if it will bring anything new to the fray?

Penicuik

It’s davidson no donaldson just in case your voting "

Given she’s standing down I’d imagine that would be difficult

"

3 times you've said this now , time to change the record , please , pretty please .

How I see politics and life. We are all entitled to have an opinion and depending on things that arise when politicians are in control they might be liked or disliked.

Penicuik

3 times you've said this now , time to change the record , please , pretty please . "

Nope

Sleazy beast better than a liar I confess"

Not if you're the one being sleazed on, I'd imagine.

Neither comes out of any of this smelling of roses.

Nicoliar and her cuckold husband are getting battered by Salmond's testimony. #SNPcorrupt

Penicuik

"Nicoliar and her cuckold husband are getting battered by Salmond's testimony. #SNPcorrupt "

As yet there has been no evidence to back up his accusations against Nicola Sturgeon. There *has* though been circumstantial evidence suggesting the actions of Leslie Evans were inappropriate. #yoontintedglasses

Agree and Nicolas hubby looks a bit dodgy too.x"

Her marriage is a sham she has Spanish gf

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Her marriage is a sham she has Spanish gf"

I thought she was French.

Penicuik

Her marriage is a sham she has Spanish gf"

Marriage shaming on a swinging site lol

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

News article stated it quite well...

One of them is lying big time.

The issue is, who do you believe?.

Never did like AS but I found his evidence, demeanor, and performance today quite convincing.

Wow the snp hate forum get a grip this is not the site for politicians if you love Boris go live in England

Scotland

[Removed by poster at 26/02/21 19:51:42]

Scotland

"Wow the snp hate forum get a grip this is not the site for politicians if you love Boris go live in England "

There's that small mindedness again. Why cant folk understand just because someone doesn't like Sturgeon and the SNP it doesn't mean they love Johnson and the Tories? Is it really that difficult to get your head around?

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Wow the snp hate forum get a grip this is not the site for politicians if you love Boris go live in England

There's that small mindedness again. Why cant folk understand just because someone doesn't like Sturgeon and the SNP it doesn't mean they love Johnson and the Tories? Is it really that difficult to get your head around?"

It’s like we live in America

By *ornyjock64Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sleazy beast better than a liar I confess

Not if you're the one being sleazed on, I'd imagine.

Neither comes out of any of this smelling of roses. "

Trouble is shit floats

glasgow

well said!!

lanarkshire

"Wow the snp hate forum get a grip this is not the site for politicians if you love Boris go live in England "

And we have a clear winner. You win the prize for the most fucked up post of the night...

Stop throwing your teddies out the pram simply because there is a discussion about your obvious political party leaders.

If you don't want to contribute anything other than to berate others' views, dont say anything.

"News article stated it quite well...

Never did like AS but I found his evidence, demeanor, and performance today quite convincing."

Thought he came across as a bitter man who doesn't like the thought of nicola doing what he couldn't do and get Scotland its independence,no matter how it all pans out me and all my family and just about everyone I know will still vote snp

"Wow the snp hate forum get a grip this is not the site for politicians if you love Boris go live in England

And we have a clear winner. You win the prize for the most fucked up post of the night...

Stop throwing your teddies out the pram simply because there is a discussion about your obvious political party leaders.

If you don't want to contribute anything other than to berate others' views, dont say anything."

This is not a soap box to air politics it's a swingers site if I want independence I would not spill it all over fab it's not the place for it and I'm entitled to my opinion that's why it's a forum lol

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Never did like AS but I found his evidence, demeanor, and performance today quite convincing.

Thought he came across as a bitter man who doesn't like the thought of nicola doing what he couldn't do and get Scotland its independence,no matter how it all pans out me and all my family and just about everyone I know will still vote snp"

coatbridge

If you don't want to contribute anything other than to berate others' views, dont say anything.

This is not a soap box to air politics it's a swingers site if I want independence I would not spill it all over fab it's not the place for it and I'm entitled to my opinion that's why it's a forum lol"

you did though when you stated

Wow the snp hate forum get a grip this is not the site for politicians if you love Boris go live in England

lanarkshire

This is not a soap box to air politics it's a swingers site if I want independence I would not spill it all over fab it's not the place for it and I'm entitled to my opinion that's why it's a forum lol"

Whereat the start of the ops post was any reference made to politics?.

It relates to individuals, not their politics. It could easily have been related to any other politicians in any other political party....

Every Politician is corrupt and good for FECK ALL

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

"I cant believe the folk on this thread still believe what they read in papers.

"

I can`t believe people still read papers

Stopped buying a paper years ago

near Glasgow

"Jeane Freeman is the real leader of the SNP Nicola needs outed "

Jeanne Freeman is a disaster, have you seen the state of the NHS in Scotland recently.

Thank goodness she's going at the election.

near Glasgow

"Jeane Freeman is the real leader of the SNP Nicola needs outed

I think that she is retiring in May."

Shows how much he knows about the SNP.

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Hate them both but I hope salmond wins his argument.. Rumour has it that sturgeon has split from her husband and has bought Judy murrays house and sturgeon and her girlfriend are moving in together.... Deffo true haha

near Glasgow

There's that small mindedness again. Why cant folk understand just because someone doesn't like Sturgeon and the SNP it doesn't mean they love Johnson and the Tories? Is it really that difficult to get your head around?"

They're completely blinkered.

near Glasgow

Thought he came across as a bitter man who doesn't like the thought of nicola doing what he couldn't do and get Scotland its independence,no matter how it all pans out me and all my family and just about everyone I know will still vote snp"

Ha ha ha ha. Poor souls.

Scotland

Been doing much swinging the last year?

edinburgh

Wow! The self loathing U.K. hate zoomers need to get a grip. If you love the EU so much go and live in the EU.

Penicuik

"Jeane Freeman is the real leader of the SNP Nicola needs outed

I think that she is retiring in May.

Shows how much he knows about the SNP."

Most likely that she’s 67

Thought he came across as a bitter man who doesn't like the thought of nicola doing what he couldn't do and get Scotland its independence,no matter how it all pans out me and all my family and just about everyone I know will still vote snp

Ha ha ha ha. Poor souls."

I'd say the poor souls are those willing to live under a tory government ppl just like yourself

Tain

It will be interesting to see how the FM responds to the various allegations made yesterday

Penicuik

"It will be interesting to see how the FM responds to the various allegations made yesterday"

She’ll survive I think, as Eck said the tories break the ministerial code almost daily and don’t resign

I love this , you tell people to get a grip and what the site is not meant for , then , go on to make a political statement of your own . Ahahahahaha

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Nippy Crankie still rumbles about independence but had to get the furlough payments from Westminster and wouldn't put us in a 2nd lockdown unless Westminster would extend the furlough period.

However I do like the idea of her and the Fat Toad going 3 rounds in the Octagon.

Pair of them are just an embarrassing mess. "

“fat toad” spat my coffee out !

near Glasgow

Wow! The self loathing U.K. hate zoomers need to get a grip. If you love the EU so much go and live in the EU."

And still be waiting for your vaccine jag!!

fife

SNP will get pummeled at the Polls Who’d have thought Salmond would bring an end to the independence movement

Alex Salmond was cleared of ALL charges by a majority female jury & female judge.

The reason he was cleared of ALL charges is the jury didn't believe the grotesque liars.

For example,one woman claimed she was rap e d in Bute House. She was proven,in court to be a deliberate liar. She wasn't even in the building.

It was a laughably inept Stitch-Up.

Why people can't see that, is a real mystery.

Penicuik

"SNP will get pummeled at the Polls Who’d have thought Salmond would bring an end to the independence movement "

Ha ha ha deluded.

Indy is way bigger than ANY individual.

We’ll revisit your prediction after the election for the Bantz

By *nkidutuMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

MI5 are very busy just now..you can be sure of that...this government will do anything to discredit Scotland and any chance of Independence..the lies told for years and years by a dysfunctional upper class has been going on for centuries.Economic analysis for Scotland completely destroys all these lies. If we don't get Independence it will be terrible......our land is still owned and controlled by people outside our culture.....incredible situation to people from Europe....

"MI5 are very busy just now..you can be sure of that...this government will do anything to discredit Scotland and any chance of Independence..the lies told for years and years by a dysfunctional upper class has been going on for centuries.Economic analysis for Scotland completely destroys all these lies. If we don't get Independence it will be terrible......our land is still owned and controlled by people outside our culture.....incredible situation to people from Europe...."

What lies would that be ?

near Glasgow

"SNP will get pummeled at the Polls Who’d have thought Salmond would bring an end to the independence movement "

Hurrah!!

near Glasgow

"MI5 are very busy just now..you can be sure of that...this government will do anything to discredit Scotland and any chance of Independence..the lies told for years and years by a dysfunctional upper class has been going on for centuries.Economic analysis for Scotland completely destroys all these lies. If we don't get Independence it will be terrible......our land is still owned and controlled by people outside our culture.....incredible situation to people from Europe...."

Ha ha ha ha!! Ludicrous!!

coatbridge

lol you go on obout dysfunctional upper class so Blackford the humble crofter and the rest of the snp mainstays are all for the people give me a break

fife

No Brussels No Edinburgh wonder what we’d save ?

"It will be interesting to see how the FM responds to the various allegations made yesterday

She’ll survive I think, as Eck said the tories break the ministerial code almost daily and don’t resign "

She might survive but will be outed as the liar she is. The Scottish Government is corrupt.

Let's hope so!!!

"SNP will get pummeled at the Polls Who’d have thought Salmond would bring an end to the independence movement

Let's hope so!!!"

The problem being, even if folk are disillusioned with snp, who on earth are they going to vote for? Labour seems dead in the water. Tories are pariah and those that did vote for them last time will be pissed off with the great Brexit fishing "betrayal"... It's all just dire right now. I honestly can't see me voting at all next election. And that will be a first

near Glasgow

"MI5 are very busy just now..you can be sure of that...this government will do anything to discredit Scotland and any chance of Independence..the lies told for years and years by a dysfunctional upper class has been going on for centuries.Economic analysis for Scotland completely destroys all these lies. If we don't get Independence it will be terrible......our land is still owned and controlled by people outside our culture.....incredible situation to people from Europe....lol you go on obout dysfunctional upper class so Blackford the humble crofter and the rest of the snp mainstays are all for the people give me a break"

Exactly.

And Blackford, continually going on about an independent Scotland in the EU, it's impossible to be independent in the EU, it's a complete anathema to the EU cause!

Penicuik

"MI5 are very busy just now..you can be sure of that...this government will do anything to discredit Scotland and any chance of Independence..the lies told for years and years by a dysfunctional upper class has been going on for centuries.Economic analysis for Scotland completely destroys all these lies. If we don't get Independence it will be terrible......our land is still owned and controlled by people outside our culture.....incredible situation to people from Europe....lol you go on obout dysfunctional upper class so Blackford the humble crofter and the rest of the snp mainstays are all for the people give me a break

Exactly.

And Blackford, continually going on about an independent Scotland in the EU, it's impossible to be independent in the EU, it's a complete anathema to the EU cause!"

Not every Indy supporter wants to be part of Europe.

"Shock news, politicians are sleezy liars."

Every single one if them, doesn't matter what party they belong to. All in it for themselves

"MI5 are very busy just now..you can be sure of that...this government will do anything to discredit Scotland and any chance of Independence..the lies told for years and years by a dysfunctional upper class has been going on for centuries.Economic analysis for Scotland completely destroys all these lies. If we don't get Independence it will be terrible......our land is still owned and controlled by people outside our culture.....incredible situation to people from Europe....lol you go on obout dysfunctional upper class so Blackford the humble crofter and the rest of the snp mainstays are all for the people give me a break

Exactly.

And Blackford, continually going on about an independent Scotland in the EU, it's impossible to be independent in the EU, it's a complete anathema to the EU cause!

Not every Indy supporter wants to be part of Europe. "

Don't you feel that makes the decision even riskier for those people?

Sturgeon is quite open about wanting to be in the EU.

So, it looks like the choice is stay with the union or rejoin the EU. Which is the lesser of 2 evils?

Penicuik

Exactly.

So, it looks like the choice is stay with the union or rejoin the EU. Which is the lesser of 2 evils?"

The SNP will cease to exist in its current form.

If indy is achieved I expects break away parties and many of the Labour value voters who left to then have manifestos and a referendum on whether EU should be rejoined or not.

Yesterday was a prime example, Labour instilled a Blairite in Anus being branch manager while Monica is a far better politician.

Exactly.

So, it looks like the choice is stay with the union or rejoin the EU. Which is the lesser of 2 evils?

If indy is achieved I expects break away parties and many of the Labour value voters who left to then have manifestos and a referendum on whether EU should be rejoined or not.

Yesterday was a prime example, Labour instilled a Blairite in Anus being branch manager while Monica is a far better politician. "

And then you have 'The New SNP' vs Labour. Both of which would want EU likely want EU membership if the fishing debacle is to be believed.

Where does that leave those voters who don't want EU membership?

It's a bit confusing as to what Scotland do after indy, should it happen.

I'm all for Scotland having another vote if they want one but the road is far from clear.

Exactly.

Yesterday was a prime example, Labour instilled a Blairite in Anus being branch manager while Monica is a far better politician. "

What a joke , so your now admitting that the SNP reasons for having a second independence referendum is a total farce . A made up situation that Scotland is being dragged out of Europe against its will so we now must have another referendum. Now your saying that if we get independence the SNP will then split into different factions and decide again on rejoining the EU. So that basically confirms what everyone is saying , they are a party of lying conniving con artists who will do and say ANYTHING just 5o get their way. No thanks . .

Penicuik

Exactly.

Yesterday was a prime example, Labour instilled a Blairite in Anus being branch manager while Monica is a far better politician.

What a joke , so your now admitting that the SNP reasons for having a second independence referendum is a total farce . A made up situation that Scotland is being dragged out of Europe against its will so we now must have another referendum. Now your saying that if we get independence the SNP will then split into different factions and decide again on rejoining the EU. So that basically confirms what everyone is saying , they are a party of lying conniving con artists who will do and say ANYTHING just 5o get their way. No thanks . . "

Must be really difficult accepting you’re governed by the SNP he devil

You offer no substance like the wasted vote you give

near Glasgow

Exactly.

So, it looks like the choice is stay with the union or rejoin the EU. Which is the lesser of 2 evils?"

But we can't be independent in the EU, can folk not understand this? Has the meaning of "independence" changed since I was at school?

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

Blackford is not a poor crofter he makes out he is worth a fortune SADLY does a very bad job of representing Scotland at westminster when he speaks everybody stops listening heard all his and lying nippys lies before finally SNP conartists coming to a end thanks to SALMOND maybe sleazy but at least he will finish nippy and her lying cronies for good then we might actually get back to sorting out education hospitals police all a complete shambles under snp also if we were still europe look at the mess they are in with covid that just shows why snp are a bunch of dangerous idiots

Scottish hospitals are outperforming those in other parts of the U.K. and there’s no reason Scotland would have been affected re vaccine rollout if still in the EU- every EU country had the option to proceed with vaccines just as soon as the U.K. did. Don’t believe everything you read in the newspapers.......

Manchester Area

Which raises questions about her NHS covid thank you bonus. £500 she wanted to give our hard working health staff but said it's have to be taxed and there was nothing she could do. Media didn't press her enough on that as far as I'm concernedwouldn't have to be taxed if an amendment to relevant legislation was made.. To a senior Consultant £500 Is less than a consultation private side(which many do).. But to a newly qualified Nurse or an HCA... Cleaner etc.. A lot of money...

It was a cynical plan by her. Award £500 to our NHS heroes then point the finger at Westminster when it was taxed and they come out with around £360 in their hand. She was banking on public outcry against Westminster over it but even though not enough was made of it folk still saw through her. More and more people are seeing through her every day.

Only thing she is right on is when she says brighter days are coming. They will once she is gone."

if taxed it would be via SP..

Manchester Area

"Scottish hospitals are outperforming those in other parts of the U.K. and there’s no reason Scotland would have been affected re vaccine rollout if still in the EU- every EU country had the option to proceed with vaccines just as soon as the U.K. did. Don’t believe everything you read in the newspapers......."
where is you data for the hospitals outperforming gleaned from? But like NZ only having 4 deaths but my cousins ward alone lost over 100! Different rules there to here..

Manchester Area

I wonder how many people actually understand Independence... Not heard the SNP mention it was a Scottish King who formed the Union they hate... Bet half the SnP c at even speak Gaelic Hypocrites Fuilteach...ha the irony no Gaelic word for hypocrite

Exactly.

But we can't be independent in the EU, can folk not understand this? Has the meaning of "independence" changed since I was at school? "

You really are clueless,the eu consists of 27 independent states each one with an equal vote and veto contrast that with the uk were our vote doesn't count, the eu can't set our income tax rates it cant control our economic, defence or foreign policies it cant stop us being allowed to borrow money if needed get that (allowed)and if we wanted to leave the eu we can at any time and not be told now is not the time,you are probably one of them that takes everything that the scottish government tries to help with their mitigating of prescription charges,uni fees,bedroom tax ect in other words a hypocrite

Penicuik

"I wonder how many people actually understand Independence... Not heard the SNP mention it was a Scottish King who formed the Union they hate... Bet half the SnP c at even speak Gaelic Hypocrites Fuilteach...ha the irony no Gaelic word for hypocrite "

A few MP’s were bought and sold for English gold.

edinburgh

"I wonder how many people actually understand Independence... Not heard the SNP mention it was a Scottish King who formed the Union they hate... Bet half the SnP c at even speak Gaelic Hypocrites Fuilteach...ha the irony no Gaelic word for hypocrite

A few MP’s were bought and sold for English gold. "

A few votes have attempted to be bought for £500 and anglophobic grievances why sitting on £2.7bill.

[Removed by poster at 28/02/21 22:12:39]

Penicuik

"I wonder how many people actually understand Independence... Not heard the SNP mention it was a Scottish King who formed the Union they hate... Bet half the SnP c at even speak Gaelic Hypocrites Fuilteach...ha the irony no Gaelic word for hypocrite

A few MP’s were bought and sold for English gold.

A few votes have attempted to be bought for £500 and anglophobic grievances why sitting on £2.7bill."

Cash for honours, as a Labour man you’ll be hard pressed to question anything far less a bonus to hard working NHS staff.

coatbridge

Exactly.

But we can't be independent in the EU, can folk not understand this? Has the meaning of "independence" changed since I was at school?

You really are clueless,the eu consists of 27 independent states each one with an equal vote and veto contrast that with the uk were our is a vote doesn't count, the eu can't set our income tax rates it cant control our economic, defence or foreign policies it cant stop us being allowed to borrow money if needed get that (allowed)and if we wanted to leave the eu we can at any time and not be told now is not the time,you are probably one of them that takes everything that the scottish government tries to help with their mitigating of prescription charges,uni fees,bedroom tax ect in other words a hypocrite "

really try telling that to the 27 independant states who tried to roll out vaccines without the eus permissions or better still go listen to the latest advisory from the EU brief summary in order to have more cohesion the EU needs more controls over Independant states or the many attempts at an EU army lol anyone who believes it is bonkers.

Penicuik

Exactly.

You really are clueless,the eu consists of 27 independent states each one with an equal vote and veto contrast that with the uk were our is a vote doesn't count, the eu can't set our income tax rates it cant control our economic, defence or foreign policies it cant stop us being allowed to borrow money if needed get that (allowed)and if we wanted to leave the eu we can at any time and not be told now is not the time,you are probably one of them that takes everything that the scottish government tries to help with their mitigating of prescription charges,uni fees,bedroom tax ect in other words a hypocrite really try telling that to the 27 independant states who tried to roll out vaccines without the eus permissions or better still go listen to the latest advisory from the EU brief summary in order to have more cohesion the EU needs more controls over Independant states or the many attempts at an EU army lol anyone who believes it is bonkers. "

You might have forgotten the UK has the worst covid death rate in the world

coatbridge

Exactly.

You really are clueless,the eu consists of 27 independent states each one with an equal vote and veto contrast that with the uk were our is a vote doesn't count, the eu can't set our income tax rates it cant control our economic, defence or foreign policies it cant stop us being allowed to borrow money if needed get that (allowed)and if we wanted to leave the eu we can at any time and not be told now is not the time,you are probably one of them that takes everything that the scottish government tries to help with their mitigating of prescription charges,uni fees,bedroom tax ect in other words a hypocrite really try telling that to the 27 independant states who tried to roll out vaccines without the eus permissions or better still go listen to the latest advisory from the EU brief summary in order to have more cohesion the EU needs more controls over Independant states or the many attempts at an EU army lol anyone who believes it is bonkers.

You might have forgotten the UK has the worst covid death rate in the world "

does it though metrics are easy to manipulate to say what you want them to say

Penicuik

Exactly.

You really are clueless,the eu consists of 27 independent states each one with an equal vote and veto contrast that with the uk were our is a vote doesn't count, the eu can't set our income tax rates it cant control our economic, defence or foreign policies it cant stop us being allowed to borrow money if needed get that (allowed)and if we wanted to leave the eu we can at any time and not be told now is not the time,you are probably one of them that takes everything that the scottish government tries to help with their mitigating of prescription charges,uni fees,bedroom tax ect in other words a hypocrite really try telling that to the 27 independant states who tried to roll out vaccines without the eus permissions or better still go listen to the latest advisory from the EU brief summary in order to have more cohesion the EU needs more controls over Independant states or the many attempts at an EU army lol anyone who believes it is bonkers.

You might have forgotten the UK has the worst covid death rate in the world does it though metrics are easy to manipulate to say what you want them to say "

Figures compiled by University of Oxford-based research platform Our World in Data show that no other country matches the UK’s per capita rate of deaths.

Give me reason to convince me they’re talking shite and kola fae fab isn’t ?

Penicuik

It was 22 March 2009 when the News of the World ran its exclusive on Nigel Griffiths. The married Labour MP for Edinburgh South had ‘cavorted’ with a mystery brunette in his Commons office — on Remembrance Day, of all days — and recorded the whole thing on camera. The paper printed some of the pictures it had got its hands on, including one of a stockinged leg poking out from behind an oak-panelled door. It was all salaciously compelling stuff. But then, exactly a week later, news of Jacqui Smith’s porn-film claims broke, kicking off the MPs’ expenses scandal good and proper. Griffiths’s dalliance was relegated to a footnote in the public mind.

I still remember front page. Salmond couldn’t lay a glove on Nigel from Edinburgh South

coatbridge

How about how the measures are arrived at for starters "the levels of doubling vary from country to country". you could also look at the difference in validating how each country decides if its a covid death (some countries mark covid if the virus is present at all even if they died from a brain hemorage) so as i said metrics are easy to manipulate

Penicuik

"How about how the measures are arrived at for starters "the levels of doubling vary from country to country". you could also look at the difference in validating how each country decides if its a covid death (some countries mark covid if the virus is present at all even if they died from a brain hemorage) so as i said metrics are easy to manipulate"

Ah so your saying the UK is only topping the worlds worst death rate because every other country is doing it wrong ?

Nothing to do with coco the clown it’s just the data collectors.

coatbridge

"How about how the measures are arrived at for starters "the levels of doubling vary from country to country". you could also look at the difference in validating how each country decides if its a covid death (some countries mark covid if the virus is present at all even if they died from a brain hemorage) so as i said metrics are easy to manipulate

Ah so your saying the UK is only topping the worlds worst death rate because every other country is doing it wrong ?

Nothing to do with coco the clown it’s just the data collectors. "

lol there you go with everything's Boris, England, or the uks fault

"How about how the measures are arrived at for starters "the levels of doubling vary from country to country". you could also look at the difference in validating how each country decides if its a covid death (some countries mark covid if the virus is present at all even if they died from a brain hemorage) so as i said metrics are easy to manipulate

Nothing to do with coco the clown it’s just the data collectors. lol there you go with everything's Boris, England, or the uks fault "

Better watch yerself kola he will be calling you the Devil soon . He seems obsessed with Devils at the moment. Personally I think he's running out of any credible arguments for anything , let alone independence conversations or debates.

Penicuik

Nothing to do with coco the clown it’s just the data collectors. lol there you go with everything's Boris, England, or the uks fault "

Well who else’s fault is it ?

other countries took quicker and more decisive action in the early stages of pandemic.

3.4 million confirmed infections, the equivalent of one in every 20 people.

Hey not coco the clowns fault.

Cunt should be jailed.