FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How many complete newbies

How many complete newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever met complete strangers, perhaps on a pub night out or overnight hotel break and revealed your hobby / pastime/ swinger lifestyle or whatever else you choose to call swinging and Fab . Perhaps thinking you will never see this person or couple again so who cares if they know . I have and there is now a single female and a couple enjoying the benefits this lifestyle has to offer.

Just curious and would love to hear the story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's so heartwarming. I'm filling up here...

"That's so heartwarming. I'm filling up here... "

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Has anyone ever met complete strangers, perhaps on a pub night out or overnight hotel break and revealed your hobby / pastime/ swinger lifestyle or whatever else you choose to call swinging and Fab . Perhaps thinking you will never see this person or couple again so who cares if they know . I have and there is now a single female and a couple enjoying the benefits this lifestyle has to offer.

Just curious and would love to hear the story. "

Aw cilla. I'm getting all emotional

"Has anyone ever met complete strangers, perhaps on a pub night out or overnight hotel break and revealed your hobby / pastime/ swinger lifestyle or whatever else you choose to call swinging and Fab . Perhaps thinking you will never see this person or couple again so who cares if they know . I have and there is now a single female and a couple enjoying the benefits this lifestyle has to offer.

Aw cilla. I'm getting all emotional "

That's OK chuck lol.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Aw cilla. I'm getting all emotional

That's OK chuck lol. "

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I telt the bus driver ..no reduction in my fare.

Whats your secret

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

So you have a heart Zest?? All this time on the forums you've been hiding your true self??

"So you have a heart Zest?? All this time on the forums you've been hiding your true self?? "

Of course I have a heart . It's just a nerve problem I sometimes have on the forums lol.

Some people get right on my nerves lol.

Not you of course sexy.

"So you have a heart Zest?? All this time on the forums you've been hiding your true self??

Of course I have a heart . It's just a nerve problem I sometimes have on the forums lol.

Not you of course sexy. "

If some people get right on you're nerves, the problem I would suggest lies with you, not them.

Taking angst at someone on a swinging site were people can experience and enjoy sexual fantasies away from vanilla life..is kinda hilarious

"So you have a heart Zest?? All this time on the forums you've been hiding your true self??

Not you of course sexy.

If some people get right on you're nerves, the problem I would suggest lies with you, not them.

Taking angst at someone on a swinging site were people can experience and enjoy sexual fantasies away from vanilla life..is kinda hilarious "

Exactly it's a swingers site so in my opinion single guys and single women should not even be on here at all . And as for the fettish things that get posted again it's a swinger site not a fettish site.

Not you of course sexy.

Taking angst at someone on a swinging site were people can experience and enjoy sexual fantasies away from vanilla life..is kinda hilarious

Exactly it's a swingers site so in my opinion single guys and single women should not even be on here at all . And as for the fettish things that get posted again it's a swinger site not a fettish site. "

Are you offski then?

Not you of course sexy.

Exactly it's a swingers site so in my opinion single guys and single women should not even be on here at all . And as for the fettish things that get posted again it's a swinger site not a fettish site.

Are you offski then?"

Not you of course sexy.

Are you offski then?"

Right through the door behind you 2 lol

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not you of course sexy.

Taking angst at someone on a swinging site were people can experience and enjoy sexual fantasies away from vanilla life..is kinda hilarious "

That was a bit of a blind sider

Not you of course sexy.

Exactly it's a swingers site so in my opinion single guys and single women should not even be on here at all . And as for the fettish things that get posted again it's a swinger site not a fettish site. "

What about the single female to whom you extolled the virtues of a fab existence? Should she be here?...

I thought we were all fake profiles tbh

"I thought we were all fake profiles tbh "

Only the women who reject my charming allures must be fake

No 'real' woman would or could ever do that my dear flirt.

"I thought we were all fake profiles tbh

No 'real' woman would or could ever do that my dear flirt. "

*swoons

the abyss

"I thought we were all fake profiles tbh

No 'real' woman would or could ever do that my dear flirt. "

What about the men that reject your charming allures?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

kinda doesn't make sense you say single guys and fems shouldn't be here yet here you are.

Yer all heart if what you say is true why did you encourage a single fem to join what your saying is not for singles?

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

Not you of course sexy.

Yet still here he

Hypocrisy

the abyss

Not you of course sexy.

Yet still here he

Hypocrisy "

Rules don't apply to Zest

"kinda doesn't make sense you say single guys and fems shouldn't be here yet here you are.

Yer all heart if what you say is true why did you encourage a single fem to join what your saying is not for singles? "

Why doesn't He message the Scottish Forum Moderator and tell him he shouldn't be here either, he's single.

Just checking ... are all these comments “banter” ...

coatbridge

"Just checking ... are all these comments “banter” ... "
no mines is a serious question I find it strange to make a statement that singles should not be on fab. Though the person saying it is a single (in terms of the site) guy

"Just checking ... are all these comments “banter” ... no mines is a serious question I find it strange to make a statement that singles should not be on fab. Though the person saying it is a single (in terms of the site) guy"

In my experience lots of folk do that and people ARE strange. Not US though my dear Kola

"Just checking ... are all these comments “banter” ... no mines is a serious question I find it strange to make a statement that singles should not be on fab. Though the person saying it is a single (in terms of the site) guy

In my experience lots of folk do that and people ARE strange. Not US though my dear Kola "

I found his comment strange therefore my comments are serious..

Maybe you're still "swooning that was banter

"Just checking ... are all these comments “banter” ... no mines is a serious question I find it strange to make a statement that singles should not be on fab. Though the person saying it is a single (in terms of the site) guy

In my experience lots of folk do that and people ARE strange. Not US though my dear Kola

"

Strange comment, I’ll file it under “banter”

Strange comment, I’ll file it under “banter” "

Penicuik

Just popped back in to see if UNLOS

Nope still here lol

"Just popped back in to see if UNLOS

Nope still here lol "

the abyss

He'll be loving this far too much to leave

Not you of course sexy.

OK time to break cover , clearly I was talking nonsense when I said singles shouldn't be on the site blah de blah . I even sent a pm to a lady right after I posted it saying I was on the wind up.

My point though was , some people get on my nerves due to the comments they make but apparently that's my problem. ??

Looking at the replies to my wind up comment about singles it would appear that I'm not alone in having issues with some comments made on the forums at times. Quite a few have proven my point here.

Even rookie joined the why are you here gang lol. Hope your not getting a bit angst rook , after all it's just a swinger site at the end of the day.

"He'll be loving this far too much to leave

"

Your right I was xx

"

What about the men that reject your charming allures? "

Oh and miss Cede , this wee snippet has not gone unnoticed,

I will bide my time !!!

Better keep one eye over your shoulder

My original “banter” comment was tongue in cheek to try and allude to the fact that banter is only banter when others take it as such... people do that as and when suits them depending on subject and maybe even who makes it... I think we should all take a leaf out of Wee Shufty’s comment on the new emoji thread and

"My original “banter” comment was tongue in cheek to try and allude to the fact that banter is only banter when others take it as such... people do that as and when suits them depending on subject and maybe even who makes it... I think we should all take a leaf out of Wee Shufty’s comment on the new emoji thread and "

My turn to swoon.

"My original “banter” comment was tongue in cheek to try and allude to the fact that banter is only banter when others take it as such... people do that as and when suits them depending on subject and maybe even who makes it... I think we should all take a leaf out of Wee Shufty’s comment on the new emoji thread and

My turn to swoon. "

Gosh, as Cede said... you really do have a heart

coatbridge

Just jesting honest guv I didn't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar but it's alright I'm sure your mystery woman will confirm it

"Just jesting honest guv I didn't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar but it's alright I'm sure your mystery woman will confirm it "

Exactly... but there’s very many who, when called to task on any given comment cry “just joking” “banter” “discretion”. It’s banter when it suits and serious when it doesn’t. Just an observation and only my opinion... still say lol

It's probably just me, but I don't understand the need to "wind" people up. As Flirt has said such "banter" can often be misconstrued. I'm just a simple soul really.

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

Just curious and would love to hear the story. "

Yes on nights out when people ask about my anklet

"Just jesting honest guv I didn't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar but it's alright I'm sure your mystery woman will confirm it "

Cmon kola , think about it . Do I really come across as complaining about singles on a site I'm on too. Lol. Not to mention encouraging them to join lmao.

Read back the comment rookie said and you will get the point . Everyone can take 'issues ' with comments made on the forums . Rookie had a rant saying that it's my problem lol , my comment about singles simply proved that lots of people do the same . Even now you are continuing to prove my point. Even berring put it in another thread lmao.

Penicuik

"Just jesting honest guv I didn't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar but it's alright I'm sure your mystery woman will confirm it

Cmon kola , think about it . Do I really come across as complaining about singles on a site I'm on too. Lol. Not to mention encouraging them to join lmao.

Read back the comment rookie said and you will get the point . Everyone can take 'issues ' with comments made on the forums . Rookie had a rant saying that it's my problem lol , my comment about singles simply proved that lots of people do the same . Even now you are continuing to prove my point. Even berring put it in another thread lmao. "

Na not buying it, kola and rookie spot on

coatbridge

"Just jesting honest guv I didn't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar but it's alright I'm sure your mystery woman will confirm it

Exactly... but there’s very many who, when called to task on any given comment cry “just joking” “banter” “discretion”. It’s banter when it suits and serious when it doesn’t. Just an observation and only my opinion... still say lol "

that does not make it OK long tall and short of it is you say it you own it.

coatbridge

Read back the comment rookie said and you will get the point . Everyone can take 'issues ' with comments made on the forums . Rookie had a rant saying that it's my problem lol , my comment about singles simply proved that lots of people do the same . Even now you are continuing to prove my point. Even berring put it in another thread lmao. "

I won't get into an argument over I've said my piece on the matter and that's that

Read back the comment rookie said and you will get the point . Everyone can take 'issues ' with comments made on the forums . Rookie had a rant saying that it's my problem lol , my comment about singles simply proved that lots of people do the same . Even now you are continuing to prove my point. Even berring put it in another thread lmao. I won't get into an argument over I've said my piece on the matter and that's that"

Argument ??

I find it extremely strange that you would see this as some sort of argument lol. Your clearly not getting the point of my post . Lol

the abyss

Not you of course sexy.

OK time to break cover , clearly I was talking nonsense when I said singles shouldn't be on the site blah de blah . I even sent a pm to a lady right after I posted it saying I was on the wind up.

My point though was , some people get on my nerves due to the comments they make but apparently that's my problem. ??

Looking at the replies to my wind up comment about singles it would appear that I'm not alone in having issues with some comments made on the forums at times. Quite a few have proven my point here.

Even rookie joined the why are you here gang lol. Hope your not getting a bit angst rook , after all it's just a swinger site at the end of the day. "

A lady?? But how can you be sure

coatbridge

Read back the comment rookie said and you will get the point . Everyone can take 'issues ' with comments made on the forums . Rookie had a rant saying that it's my problem lol , my comment about singles simply proved that lots of people do the same . Even now you are continuing to prove my point. Even berring put it in another thread lmao. I won't get into an argument over I've said my piece on the matter and that's that

Argument ??

I find it extremely strange that you would see this as some sort of argument lol. Your clearly not getting the point of my post . Lol

"

An attempt to change someone's view by pleading your case that they viewed it wrong and this is how they should view it.... Yup I'd say that's argumentative which I want no part of

Read back the comment rookie said and you will get the point . Everyone can take 'issues ' with comments made on the forums . Rookie had a rant saying that it's my problem lol , my comment about singles simply proved that lots of people do the same . Even now you are continuing to prove my point. Even berring put it in another thread lmao. I won't get into an argument over I've said my piece on the matter and that's that

Argument ??

An attempt to change someone's view by pleading your case that they viewed it wrong and this is how they should view it.... Yup I'd say that's argumentative which I want no part of"

I'm not attempting to change your view at all and I certainly don't need to plead a case lol. I'm simply telling you the facts of my post regarding singles . It's no skin off my nose whether you choose to accept my explanation of said post or believe that a single guy would complain about single guys being on this site lmao.

One makes sense the other makes no sense .

Certainly no interest in being argumentative over it so you think , believe or express how you like bud.

Argument ??

An attempt to change someone's view by pleading your case that they viewed it wrong and this is how they should view it.... Yup I'd say that's argumentative which I want no part of"

The amount of flirting I've done , you feckin better be a lady or I'm cutting it off .

the abyss

Argument ??

An attempt to change someone's view by pleading your case that they viewed it wrong and this is how they should view it.... Yup I'd say that's argumentative which I want no part of

The amount of flirting I've done , you feckin better be a lady or I'm cutting it off . "

I suppose that depends on your definition of a lady because I've been called many things before

» Add a new message to this topic