FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Covid passports

Covid passports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Regina Phalange OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

With the talk of some countries introducing covid passports before allowing travellers into their country......

When restrictions lift, will you want to see a persons covid passport before you allow them access to your cunt..ry?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

" "

The question is, will you need a person to show proof of vaccine before shagging them? Since you don’t have a cuntry! Hahaha

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

It's just another big brother mechinism

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

The counterfeit mob will just be praying for this

"With the talk of some countries introducing covid passports before allowing travellers into their country......

When restrictions lift, will you want to see a persons covid passport before you allow them access to your cunt..ry? "

I want a note fae their Mammy too

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hang on I thought this idea was a conspiracy theory drawn up by right win fanatics and conspiracy theorists?

Lanarkshire

"Hang on I thought this idea was a conspiracy theory drawn up by right win fanatics and conspiracy theorists? "

Haw you, ya banger! Don’t you turn my post into some political pish!!!

Getting you're covid passport stamped and approved by some fanny.

We have a stock of the flow test, you'll need to pass that before you get in the door

Lanarkshire

"Getting you're covid passport stamped and approved by some fanny.

"

You could get a stamp for each ‘journey’. A convenient alternative to bed notches! Haha

Lanarkshire

"With the talk of some countries introducing covid passports before allowing travellers into their country......

When restrictions lift, will you want to see a persons covid passport before you allow them access to your cunt..ry?

I want a note fae their Mammy too "

Lanarkshire

"We have a stock of the flow test, you'll need to pass that before you get in the door "

Hahahaha

"Getting you're covid passport stamped and approved by some fanny.

You could get a stamp for each ‘journey’. A convenient alternative to bed notches! Haha"

Jeez, ahll never get out of Lanarkshire

The bloody great lump in my arm that's going nowhere should be proof enough that I've had it!

Lanarkshire

"The bloody great lump in my arm that's going nowhere should be proof enough that I've had it! "

Does it leave a mark?

"The bloody great lump in my arm that's going nowhere should be proof enough that I've had it!

Does it leave a mark? "

Not for me,although it was very red for a week, just a pronounced bump which isn't sore but isn't going. Time yet I suppose....

"The bloody great lump in my arm that's going nowhere should be proof enough that I've had it!

Does it leave a mark?

Not for me,although it was very red for a week, just a pronounced bump which isn't sore but isn't going. Time yet I suppose...."

Bit the same, no mark but there’s a wee hard lump which can get a bit itchy and red now and again. A small price to pay

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"

The question is, will you need a person to show proof of vaccine before shagging them? Since you don’t have a cuntry! Hahaha "

This question relates to me, also, as I have no cuntry I can call my own.

Covid passports would be too open to counterfeit, in my opinion. I'd expect to see photographic evidence of said person taking a wee prick before I felt confident enough to proceed.

Lanarkshire

Does it leave a mark?

Not for me,although it was very red for a week, just a pronounced bump which isn't sore but isn't going. Time yet I suppose...."

I have friends who have become quite ill after getting it. Only for a couple of days though. But then I know people that have been fine.

Lanarkshire

Does it leave a mark?

Not for me,although it was very red for a week, just a pronounced bump which isn't sore but isn't going. Time yet I suppose....

Bit the same, no mark but there’s a wee hard lump which can get a bit itchy and red now and again. A small price to pay "

I’m still waiting for mine!

Lanarkshire

"

The question is, will you need a person to show proof of vaccine before shagging them? Since you don’t have a cuntry! Hahaha

Covid passports would be too open to counterfeit, in my opinion. I'd expect to see photographic evidence of said person taking a wee prick before I felt confident enough to proceed. "

Omg! You are such a control freak! Haha

Aberdeenshire

"

Covid passports would be too open to counterfeit, in my opinion. I'd expect to see photographic evidence of said person taking a wee prick before I felt confident enough to proceed.

Omg! You are such a control freak! Haha "

Quote:

"In the slang of psychology, the colloquial term control freak describes a person with a personality disorder characterized by undermining other people, usually by way of controlling behavior manifested in the ways that they act to dictate the order of things in a social situation."

Did you just publicly undermine me whilst publishing your third post on the trot in this social situation?

Aberdeenshire

Does it leave a mark?

Bit the same, no mark but there’s a wee hard lump which can get a bit itchy and red now and again. A small price to pay "

Haw, Flirty. Any chance you can strip to the waist and durty-fight yon burd above like a woman for me? Think she's got it in for me.

I want a note fae their Mammy too "

Christ that's the last thing my mother would want to know about.lol

Aberdeenshire

Does it leave a mark?

Bit the same, no mark but there’s a wee hard lump which can get a bit itchy and red now and again. A small price to pay

Haw, Flirty. Any chance you can strip to the waist and durty-fight yon burd above like a woman for me? Think she's got it in for me. "

Again, I'll require photographic evidence.

Does it leave a mark?

That'll be the microchip for tracking you

Lanarkshire

"

Omg! You are such a control freak! Haha

Quote:

"In the slang of psychology, the colloquial term control freak describes a person with a personality disorder characterized by undermining other people, usually by way of controlling behavior manifested in the ways that they act to dictate the order of things in a social situation."

Did you just publicly undermine me whilst publishing your third post on the trot in this social situation?"

Fucking smart arse!!!

Does it leave a mark?

That's your head ya dafty.

Does it leave a mark?

That's the microchip

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Maybe Fab could introduce a wee rainbow tick if you show them you’re wee prick like when you’re photo verified?

Got my covid jag, no worries

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"We have a stock of the flow test, you'll need to pass that before you get in the door "

I got those as well! They'll come in handy for potential visitors

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Got my covid jag, no worries"

Got proof though?

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"Maybe Fab could introduce a wee rainbow tick if you show them you’re wee prick like when you’re photo verified? "

Yeah so what do single women show??

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Maybe Fab could introduce a wee rainbow tick if you show them you’re wee prick like when you’re photo verified?

Yeah so what do single women show?? "

I’ll check them over if you like

the abyss

"Maybe Fab could introduce a wee rainbow tick if you show them you’re wee prick like when you’re photo verified?

I’ll check them over if you like "

Oohhh my all means

Aberdeenshire

I’ll check them over if you like

Oohhh my all means "

Mind get a second opinion on health matters.

Remember to keep your letter so people know that you had it

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Remember to keep your letter so people know that you had it "
don't think you have grasped the concept of whay a covid passport entails it's not to prove you were offered a jab.

The govt if they go down the route they seem to be thinking of ie..... "No passport no pint" I'm pretty sure litigation will follow as surely that's discrimination based on medical input. Sure you don't have to take the vaccine but we will ban you from everywhere and everything it's tantamount to forced inoculation take the jab or your moved to the prison.... I mean non inoculation Island

By *ariemike11Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Plenty country’s no inoculation no entry !

Yellow fever being one.

We have cards with all our inoculations issued by our health clinic , we asked at jag time for card to be signed my nurse wouldn’t do it partners nurse did fill it out.

But probably a wast of time as people will just go print them off.

Have had discussion with Fab friends and all want 2nd jag before a shag !! Possibly older peeps being more cautious.

the abyss

On a serious level my cunt - ry will be staying closed to all visitors for a long time yet. It has nothing to do with getting a second jab for me as you can still carry it to more vulnerable people. Covid will have definitely made me more selective and I was pretty picky to start with

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

"On a serious level my cunt - ry will be staying closed to all visitors for a long time yet. It has nothing to do with getting a second jab for me as you can still carry it to more vulnerable people. Covid will have definitely made me more selective and I was pretty picky to start with "

+1 but mines a Penissport.

By *ariemike11Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Remembering Covid will be here this time next year.

So two jags followed by a third thick needle for the ladies.

Does it leave a mark?

Haw, Flirty. Any chance you can strip to the waist and durty-fight yon burd above like a woman for me? Think she's got it in for me. "

Shhh mebbe she just fancies you... she’s a smasher xxx

Does it leave a mark?

That'll be the microchip for tracking you"

Good luck to them I’ll watch oot for them in Asda/Teskys and Aldi’s lol

Does it leave a mark?

That's your head ya dafty. "

Ah swear you’re cruising for a skelped erse

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Does it leave a mark?

Ah swear you’re cruising for a skelped erse "

Pushes through to front of the queue .

Does it leave a mark?

Ah swear you’re cruising for a skelped erse

Pushes through to front of the queue . "

Hahahaha always top of my list Steph xx

By *andra_bicdTV/TS  over a year ago

Girvan

I got my first jag in the beginning of March and the 2nd on next Saturday.

Not a fan of the "Covid" passport though.

Just another excuse to leech more money from us I bet.

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

A Covid passport would mean I could go on holiday but my son couldn’t come!!! It should have always been about testing and we were rubbish at it at start, and the contact tracing is still rubbish. I’ve just come to terms with fact I’m going nowhere abroad this year.

"A Covid passport would mean I could go on holiday but my son couldn’t come!!! "

There's an upside to everything.

edinburgh

"A Covid passport would mean I could go on holiday but my son couldn’t come!!!

There's an upside to everything. "

Yeah I’ll just leave my teenage autistic son at home while I go off on a solo jolly

I have enough trouble finding someone without adding another barrier!

"A Covid passport would mean I could go on holiday but my son couldn’t come!!!

There's an upside to everything.

Yeah I’ll just leave my teenage autistic son at home while I go off on a solo jolly "

Now your talkin.

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

Does it leave a mark?

That's one hell of a blood clot!

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Just where do we get these covid passports or letters from?

"Just where do we get these covid passports or letters from? "

I would imagine your local health authority would provide you with them x

edinburgh

"Just where do we get these covid passports or letters from? "

You don’t they don’t exist at moment

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"Just where do we get these covid passports or letters from?

You don’t they don’t exist at moment "

But the likes of Malta are saying you will need to show proof of both vaccinations as are all cruises, so we need to be able to get the proof from somewhere.

» Add a new message to this topic