FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Easing Restrictions

Easing Restrictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what’s the next move for the Grand leader for the Republic of Scotland?

Boris has set out his roadmap and said that pubs can open indoors for food and drink on the 17th of May and that most social distancing will end on 21st of June. However her greatness hasn’t made such a bold statement. We don’t know yet when we can have a drink and say the pub.

More people in Scotland right now are dying from old-age, heart disease and dementia than they are from Covid. You should also take into account that the vaccine as well as heard immunity is protecting the most vulnerable

Hospitality need time to prepare so surely a statement will be made soon when they can fully reopen In Scotland

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouwesterMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/04/21 17:18:07]

By *indfkdWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I thought it was on our road map for serving alcohol inside to be lifted in May

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So what’s the next move for the Grand leader for the Republic of Scotland?

Boris has set out his roadmap and said that pubs can open indoors for food and drink on the 17th of May and that most social distancing will end on 21st of June. However her greatness hasn’t made such a bold statement. We don’t know yet when we can have a drink and say the pub.

More people in Scotland right now are dying from old-age, heart disease and dementia than they are from Covid. You should also take into account that the vaccine as well as heard immunity is protecting the most vulnerable

Hospitality need time to prepare so surely a statement will be made soon when they can fully reopen In Scotland"

Just expect a week to 10 days later than bojo. She does like to be that little bit different without actually achieving anything meaningfully different.

"I thought it was on our road map for serving alcohol inside to be lifted in May "

I know. You'd think someone might just look?

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I read that as Eating restrictions, I’m needing some of them!

"I read that as Eating restrictions, I’m needing some of them!"

Yeah, I need to flatten my curve.. I keep having snaccidents.

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Hospitality need time to prepare so surely a statement will be made soon when they can fully reopen In Scotland"

You could try reading the scot.gov guidelines available to all on the internet instead of posting this drivel

The last I read it's the 17 May for drinking indoors but don't quote me on that x

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We've been told in hospitality we can serve alcohol inside from 17 may with a 10.30pm curfew

K

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

Rather than “bodies piled high” approach from Sleaze ridden Johnston I’ll happily put my trust in oor Nic

"Rather than “bodies piled high” approach from Sleaze ridden Johnston I’ll happily put my trust in oor Nic "
This

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Just expect a week to 10 days later than bojo. She does like to be that little bit different without actually achieving anything meaningfully different. "

Lolz the answers and roadmap are on scot gov,

Your 7-10 mantra blown to bits again.

Could you list the events from the start of pandemic to the currents date where England have 7-10 days “ahead” ?

By *sa and HarryCouple  over a year ago

motherwell

Hospitality need time to prepare so surely a statement will be made soon when they can fully reopen In Scotland

You could try reading the scot.gov guidelines available to all on the internet instead of posting this drivel"

By *asoumisenoireCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Learn your facts before putting this shite on here!

» Add a new message to this topic