FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > AYRSHIRE SOCIAL ?

AYRSHIRE SOCIAL ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can any 1 tell us what happened to this thread? thanks xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

thought it was only me, thought i imagined it. its the bermuda triangle

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

the person who was running this night left the site and, i believe, requested that the thread be removed as its not happening any more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes unfortunately sioux has left the site as said and the social is therefore cancelled

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for puting us in pic ...........any 1 like to take over? as we would like to go to a social near by. thanks xxxxxxxxxx michael n cat xxxxxxxx

OK been thinking about this for a couple of days...thinking about taking over arranging the ayrshire social.

Possible date at the moment is 27th June.

Let me know if you're interested xxxx

hell yeah would deff be interested, not enough socials down here but last killie one went well

would defo be interested xx

"hell yeah would deff be interested, not enough socials down here but last killie one went well"

Well maybe if the people who organised the last killie social were allowed back on the site, then they could organise another one,

unfortunatelly as much as i would like that i dont think its gonna happen. dont know the history of what went wrong there but i know its sad they not here anymore

Last Killie social was well run no matter what was said or done.Its time bigones were bigones. Lifes to short for all this pissing about let the ones who ran last one run it again. Who is going to swallow there pride and say ok

enough is enough. Agnes and Norrie xxx

Sioux left the site for her own reasons, she wasn't banned etc. She may come back, not sure if she will but i'm sure that she won't mind if someone else arranges another social.

Can I just say though, that running a social is not all child's play. It can take months to organise and at times is really quite stressful.

yeah i think organising a social can be pretty stressfull and dare i say it even a thankless task at times so i applaud anyone who takes on these things.

By *rvirgoMan  over a year ago

troon

It wasnt sioux that organised the last killy social was warrior and cosmic and a fine job they did as well they worked hard at it but they were then thrown off the site all to do with the social im sure if they were allowed back we would have another one soon

"It wasnt sioux that organised the last killy social was warrior and cosmic and a fine job they did as well they worked hard at it but they were then thrown off the site all to do with the social im sure if they were allowed back we would have another one soon "

I do believe that they werent "thrown off the site" for anything that happened at the social. Socials are nothing to do with the site and therefore anything that happens at them are not the responsibility of the site.

Warrior & Cosmic did a great job with the last social, they worked hard and it was a great night. if they were allowed back on maybe we could get another one organised. x

the Killie social was great. we think that the the guys who ran it should be aloud back on the site and run the next one. there are too many people who cant accept people for who they are. bring them back and lets rock and roll x x

think these life long bans seem a bit too much can ppl no be given second chances...worse ppl than cosmic warrior on here !!

sublime xxx

"think these life long bans seem a bit too much can ppl no be given second chances...worse ppl than cosmic warrior on here !!

sublime xxx"

well said. cosmic warror have become good friends of ours and you cudn't ask to meet 2 more genuine people. it really is time to let bygones be bygones. There is enough hostility towards swingers outwith the swinging community, without it happening within, so enough of this heavy moderation.

By *arryandlilCouple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

i do not wish wish to enter into the whole should this person or that person be allowed back, but i would like to say that anyone wishing some advice or help in running a scoial plz feel free to mail us and we wil be more than happy to give all the help and advice we can

larry and lil xxxx

Turning a thread into a "let such and such be allowed back in" isn't really the way this site is run, just the same as threads from people saying they are leaving.

I can assure you that people are not banned without reason. Whether you agree with this or not, if you have any points to make regarding it I would suggest that you contact admin and not post it on an open forum.

if we cannot say wot we think or feel on here then there is no freedom of speach. we are all adults or supposed to be, so why do have to say things to admin and not let everyone know how we feel.

By *tswrinklyMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

a question for lilnlarry how would i go about arranging a social in ayrshire could you give me some pointers ?

"a question for lilnlarry how would i go about arranging a social in ayrshire could you give me some pointers ?"

you need to find a decent venue and source a dj etc. i would suggest posting on here to see if there will be a decent amount of ppl interested.

Decide if you are going to play games or just leave people to their own devices to mingle. See what people want to do by asking in the thread if they are interested.

Probably lots more to tell you but my head is a little frazzled today and I have babe in arms as I type cos he won't settle! lol

If you have any more questions then please give us a shout

would love a social in Ayrshire definately up for it x

By *tswrinklyMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

yer ill go for it anyone intrested in a social in ayrshire leave me message if enough intrested ill make arrangements for june xxx

wot date would u think about havin the social? we would be interested in goin

xx

I have made a start on arranging an ayrshire social but if you want to take over that's cool x

hopefully someone takes over the organising of the social in ayrshire as i was unfortunate to miss the last one but by all accounts it was a good night and well run event. I'm sure that regardless of who takes on this task they will have plenty of support from the good people of ayrshire so would urge people to get behind whoever hosts the event and make it another night to be remembered.

"I have made a start on arranging an ayrshire social but if you want to take over that's cool x"

why not work together?? Its a fair amount of work for just one person to do

By *arryandlilCouple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

i would say to anyone planning one that the venue and the DJ are most important.

we have found that people like a closed venue or the party to have its own room at least.

it makes your life easyer if you tell the DJ and the owner of the venue what the party is for (we tell the venue that we used to use that it is a adult contact site) which makes it easyer for us as we play some games that you wouldn t find at a normal b-day party lol

larry

p.s sorry for the spelling i have a hangover lol

anyone ever looking for a dj i`m available have own gear and know what to expect, saves trying to find someone outside swinging scene

By *oodguy53Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

if the killie social happens can i have 4 tickets plz the last one was gr8 hip hip hurry for cosmic and big brian gr8 ppl and very good friends

» Add a new message to this topic