FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Just a place for a rant

Just a place for a rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Go on have a good old rant about what you want but expect a sarcastic reply or 4

What gets on your last nerve mines is drivers that dont indicate at roundabouts I used to cycle to work and on many occasions i have had to hit my breaks to avoid hitting these idiots aaaahhhhh feel refreashed now go on let it out

Have fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cyclists

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

Caravans

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

If we are on a rant about drivers.....then for me it’s drivers who enter a roundabout despite their exit not being free to leave. Roundabouts are supposed to be free flowing, they aren’t fucking car parks!!!

Away to get my coffee now, that’s me in a bad mood now!

Lanarkshire

Oh and while I’m here, dog owners who can’t control their fucking dogs! Keep them on a leash!

Just cos you think they are cute and it ‘won’t hurt you’, ‘just having fun’, I do not want it anywhere near me. Get it to fuck!!!

Kettles on

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Oh and while I’m here, dog owners who can’t control their fucking dogs! Keep them on a leash!

Just cos you think they are cute and it ‘won’t hurt you’, ‘just having fun’, I do not want it anywhere near me. Get it to fuck!!!

Kettles on "

They’ll pay for my stockings if they. Ladder them .

Lanarkshire

"Oh and while I’m here, dog owners who can’t control their fucking dogs! Keep them on a leash!

Kettles on

They’ll pay for my stockings if they. Ladder them . "

Get them telt Steph!!

By *sa and HarryCouple  over a year ago

motherwell

"Go on have a good old rant about what you want but expect a sarcastic reply or 4

What gets on your last nerve mines is drivers that dont indicate at roundabouts I used to cycle to work and on many occasions i have had to hit my breaks to avoid hitting these idiots aaaahhhhh feel refreashed now go on let it out

Have fun "

My pet hate is when cyclists cycle up in front of you at traffic lights then hold up the flow of traffic when lights go green

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I also hate dog owners that dont walk there dog on a lead my dogs ate never off the lead and they have been attacked by whats ment to be sweet dogs

And also the cold callers ether on the phone or at the door if i am looking for something i will look up the internet when i need to

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Feckers to lazy to walk 100 yards, parked on pavements, zebra crossings, blind corners and just dumped whilst they nip into the shops ....feckin taxis double parked to pick up someone with bags of shopping ....

I watched a lassie with a pram yesterday having to push it on the rd because of the amount of cars parked on the pavement...

Fine them now.

Can I rant about my noisy neighbour banging about with furniture and scratching it across the floor?? If it it's not at night, it's in the morning!!

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Moany folk really boil my pish.

E.K . Glasgow

"Moany folk really boil my pish. "

I hate the smell of folk boiling their pish .

Aberdeenshire

"Moany folk really boil my pish.

I hate the smell of folk boiling their pish . "

I use the hood to extract the urine.

Aberdeenshire

"Moany folk really boil my pish.

I hate the smell of folk boiling their pish .

I use the hood to extract the urine. "

Though I hear others are a whole different kettle of pish.

By *aytimefun4usMan  over a year ago

Wishaw

Kettles on "

Getting good use out of that new kettle!

Finding out the girl you have been chatting to is more than likely a male....when challenged I get blocked

Aberdeenshire

"Finding out the girl you have been chatting to is more than likely a male....when challenged I get blocked "

I get the same thing the other way round! When women find out I'm actually a gorgeous, petite blonde I block them!

"Finding out the girl you have been chatting to is more than likely a male....when challenged I get blocked

I get the same thing the other way round! When women find out I'm actually a gorgeous, petite blonde I block them! "

Now a I do like a petite blonde

Tories , Put laughing emoji in so that should keep me safe from trolling

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

Dog walkers that bag the dogs waste and then leave it hanging from a tree or in the side of the path. F@#!ING numpties (Obviously not as bad a the one that don't pick it up).

AND

Drivers who get upset that their journey is delayed by 30 seconds because a cyclist is taking the safest position on the road available to them. Have a little patience!

Dog owners who let their dog of the lead, but can't recall it. My boy is reactive/scared of other dogs, and I'm working with him to stop that. But it doesn't help when dogs off the lead come near us. The owner giving it 'but he won't hurt your dog' and scowling. I DONT care. My guy is scared, leave us.

E.K . Glasgow

"Tories , Put laughing emoji in so that should keep me safe from trolling "

All politicians there becoming less and less trustworthy as time goes on .

Travelling up and down regularly to London, middle lane huggers or even worse , fannies in Lane 3 of a 4 lane motorway and passing fuckall. Essentially changing a 4 lane motorway to 2 lanes. Regina, pour me a coffee to plz x

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Berlin, Germany

Food delivery cyclists wi fek all hi vis or lights.

Saw one arrive for a pick up at a restaurant - bike had no brakes - no lights...

Accident waiting to happen.

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

People who plant those fruit trees which grow those saggy black bag looking pieces of fruit in publicly accessible places. I know to avoid collecting the fruit now, but the first time....

Lanarkshire

"Travelling up and down regularly to London, middle lane huggers or even worse , fannies in Lane 3 of a 4 lane motorway and passing fuckall. Essentially changing a 4 lane motorway to 2 lanes. Regina, pour me a coffee to plz x"

I’m on tea now, too late in the day for coffee! It’ll keep me awake.

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"Feckers to lazy to walk 100 yards, parked on pavements, zebra crossings, blind corners and just dumped whilst they nip into the shops ....feckin taxis double parked to pick up someone with bags of shopping ....

I watched a lassie with a pram yesterday having to push it on the rd because of the amount of cars parked on the pavement...

Fine them now. "

Just the other day a guy in a wheelchair had to go onto the road because of a van parked on the pavement and had to travel a fair distance up the road against the traffic as it was a one way street until he could get a low kerb to get back on the pavement

"Go on have a good old rant about what you want but expect a sarcastic reply or 4

Have fun "

The amount of drivers think roundabouts are straigt lines no it’s a fukin roundabout you go round about it follow the fuxking line stop cutting across and nearly wiping out the front of my car or the motorbike honestly fuxking Morons my horn has been getting hammered and not the horn I really want hammering grrrrr

Egotistical, arrogant, creepy men

Since lockdown? People nhs worker and right now I hate everybody. Love jim x. Sorry I just had to say it somewhere

Middle lane drivers.

They should be dragged out their bed at an ungodly hour,flagellated with barb wire whilst being forced to listen to Chris de Burgh greatest hits on repeat.

For starters.

By *ikchattyfellahMan  over a year ago

Greenock

"If we are on a rant about drivers.....then for me it’s drivers who enter a roundabout despite their exit not being free to leave. Roundabouts are supposed to be free flowing, they aren’t fucking car parks!!!

Away to get my coffee now, that’s me in a bad mood now! "

Rips my knittin' that does!

"Middle lane drivers.

They should be dragged out their bed at an ungodly hour,flagellated with barb wire whilst being forced to listen to Chris de Burgh greatest hits on repeat.

For starters.

"

That's a bit harsh, making them listen to Chris de burgh.

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

Middle lane huggers , drivers who pull out to overtake long before they need to and block the lanes , farm vehicles who don’t pull in to let traffic queues pull over.

Also the bad spelling seen a lot now.

Ok . Now it’s time to get ready to go out cruising.

"Middle lane drivers.

For starters.

That's a bit harsh, making them listen to Chris de burgh. "

The punishment fits the crime lol

» Add a new message to this topic