FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hooker for FF experience?

Hooker for FF experience?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OandDUKE OP   Couple  over a year ago

Motherwell

We’ve been looking to find a single girl (isn’t everyone) for FF whilst M watches on.

Does anyone have experience of hookers, would we be as well going down this route as the illusive girl is quite hard to find.

Our worry is that a hooker won’t be into it at all and may just ruin the whole experience.

Anyone offer up any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My only thought is (and it’s just my thought, I could be wrong lol). I would imagine you’re looking for something more intimate than a professional sex worker ideally???

If so have you considered your approach to single bi females??? Most don’t want to be there just for the couples fantasy, why would they. They want to be there as a genuinely three way enjoyable sex experience. Just a thought. Have you also considered private parties and clubs to explore this (once all is ok to do so of course).

Good luck in your search

Motherwell

"My only thought is (and it’s just my thought, I could be wrong lol). I would imagine you’re looking for something more intimate than a professional sex worker ideally???

If so have you considered your approach to single bi females??? Most don’t want to be there just for the couples fantasy, why would they. They want to be there as a genuinely three way enjoyable sex experience. Just a thought. Have you also considered private parties and clubs to explore this (once all is ok to do so of course).

Good luck in your search "

Thanks so much for the reply - that was our fear with the hooker, lack of intimacy. We’d booked for CJ’s but obviously we weren’t unfortunately able to go. We’ll look to get booked in ASAP again though.

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"My only thought is (and it’s just my thought, I could be wrong lol). I would imagine you’re looking for something more intimate than a professional sex worker ideally???

Good luck in your search

Thanks so much for the reply - that was our fear with the hooker, lack of intimacy. We’d booked for CJ’s but obviously we weren’t unfortunately able to go. We’ll look to get booked in ASAP again though. "

You are aware that sex with anyone isn't guaranteed as cj's?

Innocent

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Good luck in your search

Thanks so much for the reply - that was our fear with the hooker, lack of intimacy. We’d booked for CJ’s but obviously we weren’t unfortunately able to go. We’ll look to get booked in ASAP again though.

Innocent "

^^^ this true. You’d be best to arrange something that suits you before hand rather than expecting something to materialise on the night. Which it could. But.

Motherwell

Good luck in your search

Innocent "

we get that, maybe just a better place to meet someone

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Good luck in your search

Innocent

we get that, maybe just a better place to meet someone "

Yes it is!!! It's a great place to meet new people and make some connections x

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I would definitely be interested in an impromptu single (or with my Mr watching as well) lady session at cjs.. I'm sure I'm not going to be the only horny bi girl at CJs once we get the go ahead

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The putting on a show for a male partner does not appeal to most .

Look at it this way the female coming into your circle should be made to feel special not just an oddity to curb you or your partners fantasy .

She should be the one who feels privileged to be part of that fantasy rather that just a spare wheel .

Thats my thoughts anyway

Good luck in your search

Thanks so much for the reply - that was our fear with the hooker, lack of intimacy. We’d booked for CJ’s but obviously we weren’t unfortunately able to go. We’ll look to get booked in ASAP again though. "

There’s lots of ways to expand your contacts here. Chat, the forums, meets and events (again once ok to do so). Building up a circle of friends here definitely makes for the best sex but does take time and effort. Relax and enjoy making those connections and the rest will happen I’m sure.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Think about how you’d feel if you were the potential ‘other female’ reading your post. You are looking for a person not a ‘plaything’.

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would definitely be interested in an impromptu single (or with my Mr watching as well) lady session at cjs.. I'm sure I'm not going to be the only horny bi girl at CJs once we get the go ahead"

We had 1 just before lockdown. 6 girls & 2 of our partners present. Purely to catch the clothes of course

Innocent

By *ikchattyfellahMan  over a year ago

Greenock

"The putting on a show for a male partner does not appeal to most .

Look at it this way the female coming into your circle should be made to feel special not just an oddity to curb you or your partners fantasy .

She should be the one who feels privileged to be part of that fantasy rather that just a spare wheel .

Thats my thoughts anyway "

Makes absolute sense, even on a site such as this I think women being women aren't really up for 'objectification'...

Re the hookerthing, you're likely to find they aren't into it as such, it'll probably end up a sterile type of experience..

You talk about wanting something that feels kinda real with a girl who’s ‘into it’ and I absolutely get why you’d want that, but consider that youre using a phrase like ‘hooker’ which kinda suggests a transactional impersonal expectation from your own mindset?

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Goddam single bi females are a nightmare eh!

They’re so damn picky and should be grateful being used like a toy!

» Add a new message to this topic