FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Who’s heading out at the weekend

Who’s heading out at the weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looks like just about all areas now in level 2 or better

Hoping the weather holds too but finally we can all say.... it doesn’t rain inside the pub

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

Been out the last two Saturday nights, it's great being able to get back inside although with the weather last Saturday we spent most of the night out in the beer garden. We are going down to level 1 but in regards to pubs there is not much difference between level 1 and 2

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’d like to go out at the weekend but booking a Saturday afternoon slot for cocktails and lunch in Glasgow is proving problematic!

Everywhere I’ve tried has no availablity.

It’ll be a bottle of wine and a packet of onion rings down the park at this rate!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having family over to the house. Fuck booking anything in town until the booking hysteria calms down a bit.

"I’d like to go out at the weekend but booking a Saturday afternoon slot for cocktails and lunch in Glasgow is proving problematic!

It’ll be a bottle of wine and a packet of onion rings down the park at this rate! "

Yeah we think Glasgow will be totally mobbed this weekend but still gonna try or go with the back up plan if hitting another level 2 area close to Glasgow as it should be a bit easier due to them being in lev 2 fir a few weeks now

"I’d like to go out at the weekend but booking a Saturday afternoon slot for cocktails and lunch in Glasgow is proving problematic!

It’ll be a bottle of wine and a packet of onion rings down the park at this rate! "

Book a table at a restaurant in South Lanarkshire. I had no trouble booking a table for my parents and I a few weeks or so back and it was nice and quiet x

Level 1 here in the Borders, we are booked into a country estate hotel on Sunday, sooooo looking forward to it, fingers crossed the weather holds out, a nice swim in the pool, cocktails by the river & some lush food, perfect x

Claire

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Level 1 here in the Borders, we are booked into a country estate hotel on Sunday, sooooo looking forward to it, fingers crossed the weather holds out, a nice swim in the pool, cocktails by the river & some lush food, perfect x

Claire "

Now that sounds like a plan a bloody good good plan.

Im all booked up for next week in Glasgow...

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Would love to, but currently in medical isolation.

Hopefully by the time I'm fully recovered, life will be back to as near normal as possible and I can get out again.

Mandy

By *i-WifeCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Airdrie

Thinking about heading into Glasgow on Saturday night, not decided yet

"Thinking about heading into Glasgow on Saturday night, not decided yet "

Think many are saying book early , looks like we will prob catch train to somewhere else in lev 2 ... just glad to get out x

» Add a new message to this topic