FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cam verified

Cam verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How exactly does this work??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I think it's just an option when you verify someone you can choose whether you met in person or over webcam etc?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How exactly does this work?? "
You go on cam and hope someone verifies you .

They don't hold much for me as all it proves is that you are the sex your claiming to be either Male/female or couple

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

You go to chatroom have someone view your feed if they ask you to do certain things like raise your hand or write something they can then verify your real .

In your case that could be debatable .

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

To add to the first two responses you can use the chat rooms on here to cam.

Thanks for the feedback folks, so last week I used my phone to cam, went into chat rooms, just for a nosey, i interacted let's say (trust me you don't want the details), Now I wasn't expecting any veris, i didn't go there for that, was just wondering, are you supposed to ask the other people in the chat room at the time to verify you, i see loads of cam veris and wondered how they got them, Confused paisley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few folks were using the cam verified option when they were re verifying folk who had left and came back as well prior to the meet option being available again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback folks, so last week I used my phone to cam, went into chat rooms, just for a nosey, i interacted let's say (trust me you don't want the details), Now I wasn't expecting any veris, i didn't go there for that, was just wondering, are you supposed to ask the other people in the chat room at the time to verify you, i see loads of cam veris and wondered how they got them, Confused paisley "

Some people ask and some folk just volunteer them

E.K . Glasgow

"Thanks for the feedback folks, so last week I used my phone to cam, went into chat rooms, just for a nosey, i interacted let's say (trust me you don't want the details), Now I wasn't expecting any veris, i didn't go there for that, was just wondering, are you supposed to ask the other people in the chat room at the time to verify you, i see loads of cam veris and wondered how they got them, Confused paisley "

Yes you ask . Did you wear your panta costume ?

"Thanks for the feedback folks, so last week I used my phone to cam, went into chat rooms, just for a nosey, i interacted let's say (trust me you don't want the details), Now I wasn't expecting any veris, i didn't go there for that, was just wondering, are you supposed to ask the other people in the chat room at the time to verify you, i see loads of cam veris and wondered how they got them, Confused paisley

Yes you ask . Did you wear your panta costume ? "

Your getting close to getting your arse skelped

E.K . Glasgow

"Thanks for the feedback folks, so last week I used my phone to cam, went into chat rooms, just for a nosey, i interacted let's say (trust me you don't want the details), Now I wasn't expecting any veris, i didn't go there for that, was just wondering, are you supposed to ask the other people in the chat room at the time to verify you, i see loads of cam veris and wondered how they got them, Confused paisley

Yes you ask . Did you wear your panta costume ? Your getting close to getting your arse skelped "

By you ? Using your leftover bamboo sticks ?

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

It just happens for Me. If I'm on cam someone often randomly verifies Me. I dont pay much attention TBH.

Same as if I'm looking at a profile, a cam veri confirms they are real, not that they'll meet.

In fact if a profile has numerous cam veri's but no meet veri's then that's a red flag to Me in regards to their likelihood to actually meet.

"It just happens for Me. If I'm on cam someone often randomly verifies Me. I dont pay much attention TBH.

Same as if I'm looking at a profile, a cam veri confirms they are real, not that they'll meet.

In fact if a profile has numerous cam veri's but no meet veri's then that's a red flag to Me in regards to their likelihood to actually meet."

Thats fair comment. Did i not chat to you last week on cam, you look familiar

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

you watched me drink vodka and beer and abuse nuggets... typical friday night really

"you watched me drink vodka and beer and abuse nuggets... typical friday night really

"

Now i remember

» Add a new message to this topic