FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Still makes me smile…

Still makes me smile…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

… even if it is an oldie

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Dont Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually not a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) Thats Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. Thats okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say youre welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says Thanks a lot - which is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say youre welcome . that will bring on a whatever).

(8) Whatever: Is a womans way of saying F YOU!

(9) Dont worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking Whats wrong? For the womans response refer to # 3.

Happy Sunday folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

A very good summary of the language barriers in the translations of ancient Venetian and Martian that lead to these misunderstandings...

We are women… we don’t know what we want and we want it NOW

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I had a feeling my marriage would end in divorce ? I was a virgo and she was a bitch . ( rrrruuunnnnssss )

"I had a feeling my marriage would end in divorce ? I was a virgo and she was a bitch . ( rrrruuunnnnssss ) "

I have Virgo Rising and bitch on my Midheaven but only if you really piss me off, can’t see you doing that Steph

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I had a feeling my marriage would end in divorce ? I was a virgo and she was a bitch . ( rrrruuunnnnssss )

I have Virgo Rising and bitch on my Midheaven but only if you really piss me off, can’t see you doing that Steph "

Thinking of bitches gets my midheaven rising.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree with everything you just said Flirt x

"I had a feeling my marriage would end in divorce ? I was a virgo and she was a bitch . ( rrrruuunnnnssss )

I have Virgo Rising and bitch on my Midheaven but only if you really piss me off, can’t see you doing that Steph

Thinking of bitches gets my midheaven rising. "

FINE!!!

"Totally agree with everything you just said Flirt x"

Thank ya at last someone does lol x

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

"We are women… we don’t know what we want and we want it NOW "

Are you sure?

"We are women… we don’t know what we want and we want it NOW

Are you sure? "

No

wrexham

Continuing with these differences

I asked my wife to embrace her mistakes.....

So she hugged me...

"… even if it is an oldie

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually not a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) Thats Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. Thats okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say youre welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says Thanks a lot - which is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say youre welcome . that will bring on a whatever).

(9) Dont worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking Whats wrong? For the womans response refer to # 3.

Happy Sunday folks "

You missed one

The "I need a new dress for......"

This actually means: I'm buying a new dress, I will also need to buy matching shoes, underwear, perfume, stockings, hat, gloves, shawl,earrings, necklace and makeup to go with the new dress. Plus visit the nail salon and hairdressers 1 day before and 3 days after due to the stresses of picking said new dress.

THE BEAUTIFUL FROCK

“Buy me lady”, said the frock, “and I will make you into a WHOLE and BEAUTIFUL and COMPLETE Human Being”. “Do not be silly said the Man, for a frock alone cannot do that”. True” said the lady, “I will have the Shoes and the Bag as well”

~ The Interesting Thoughts of Edward Monkton

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

That's why I don't live with woman secret languages n tantrums

E.K . Glasgow

"That's why I don't live with woman secret languages n tantrums "

Alien languages more like ? ( I’m going into hiding now )

"That's why I don't live with woman secret languages n tantrums "

Yeah those ladies put up with a lot

"That's why I don't live with woman secret languages n tantrums

Alien languages more like ? ( I’m going into hiding now )"

I’ll find you yanno….

E.K . Glasgow

I’ll find you yanno…. "

I've a three hour start .

I’ll find you yanno….

I've a three hour start . "

The way I drive (so I’m told ) that’s nothing

E.K . Glasgow

I’ll find you yanno….

The way I drive (so I’m told ) that’s nothing "

I'm not dressed as Stephanie harder to find

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Happy Sunday folks "

Hahahaha love it and spot on OP...

I’ll find you yanno….

The way I drive (so I’m told ) that’s nothing

I'm not dressed as Stephanie harder to find "

I have a particular set of skills though…

Happy Sunday folks

Hahahaha love it and spot on OP... "

Glad you enjoyed lol

wrexham

How about the

"Does my bum look good in this"

What is the correct reply

E.K . Glasgow

"How about the

What is the correct reply"

Why is your husband , boyfriend or partner wearing your clothes ?

"Who are we?"

WOMEN

"What do we want?"

It's nothing, don't worry about it, you decide, mutter mutter....

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"How about the

What is the correct reply"

"Does this make my bum look big?"

"No, it's the extra padding on your ass that does that!"

Try this, she'll be grateful for your honesty

» Add a new message to this topic