FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dick as profile?

Dick as profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why? I mean I just don't see the point. Beyond it saying "I have a penis" surely the little black silhouette is preferable...

Ladies, do you ever just stop scrolling and go "God I need to sit on that!"?

What about you gay and bi fellows? Do you have to stop scrolling and grab your ankles?

Curious not meaning to offend ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Neither a dick pick nor the little black silhouette are likely to catch my interest & make me look at a profile. They're both equally uninspiring/unimaginative.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Neither a dick pick nor the little black silhouette are likely to catch my interest & make me look at a profile. They're both equally uninspiring/unimaginative. "

took ages to get the black silhouette just right.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How is it any different to a woman using her breasts or vagina as a profile picture? I've never met anyone based on a picture of their genitals, but then I wouldnt meet anyone based on just their profile picture! I'd rather see something on their profile as opposed to the silhouette. Always makes me think it lacks effort, and lack of effort is a bigger turn off than a dick pic.

Profile pictures to me is to catch the eye.

A dick or no pic will have me scrolling by.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"Neither a dick pick nor the little black silhouette are likely to catch my interest & make me look at a profile. They're both equally uninspiring/unimaginative. "

Mainly agree with this although if it is a decent dick pic, i might look at profile

A black silhouette screams timewaster so it gets binned

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

It's ok if you're called Richard.

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not a fan of the ole dick pics.

I specifically state this on my profile, but do guys read it?!

Do they heck as like!

A dick pic as a profile pic and too many dick pics in the profile is a turn off for me. Sorry but there should be more to a man's profile than just his manhood x

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Neither a dick pick nor the little black silhouette are likely to catch my interest & make me look at a profile. They're both equally uninspiring/unimaginative.

Mainly agree with this although if it is a decent dick pic, i might look at profile

A black silhouette screams timewaster so it gets binned "

Do need to work on my procrastination

Ok. Time for my rant!!

Now this is a swinging site. That means sex. Sex to me/us isn't just about the cock and vagina though. It is about connection, laughs and banter. Physical connection also but that isn't just based on appearance. And especially not the appearance of a cock!! I mean if sex was just about the cock and vagina then we would all just be bending over like dogs and banging away with no care in the world.

So. With this view on sex when it comes to dick pics etc to see them all over guys profiles is a representation to us that these people do not think the same way we do. They have no concept of what all this is about for us. If they think that their dick is what represents them in this side of things then good luck with that. A dick will not pull me into chat to a guy. Even worse is them thinking 15 different angles will do it Give me an ass pic or a chest pic alongside good chat. Knickers will be flying off!

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

Some people do make an effort to stand out and poke a little fun at themselves. Yes its a sex site, yes that might be the money shot but not all people are the same, I'm a fan of the arty moody black and white pictures or those that leave the imagination fuelled

By *uesttosoulMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I fall into that category haha

But I actually spent time on my profile and that’s what should attract people

Personally I prefer dick pics. I want to see cock/body and see if I’m interested and don’t want to see someone’s face (or share mine) unless we’re keen to meet. I have no reason to see someone’s face and recognise them down the local shop when I didn’t want to shag them anyway. We’re all here for sex so I like to see what’s on offer the same as I show my body and if we’re both interested then great

By *agan gentlemenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Ok. Time for my rant!!

Now this is a swinging site. That means sex. Sex to me/us isn't just about the cock and vagina though. It is about connection, laughs and banter. Physical connection also but that isn't just based on appearance. And especially not the appearance of a cock!! I mean if sex was just about the cock and vagina then we would all just be bending over like dogs and banging away with no care in the world.

So. With this view on sex when it comes to dick pics etc to see them all over guys profiles is a representation to us that these people do not think the same way we do. They have no concept of what all this is about for us. If they think that their dick is what represents them in this side of things then good luck with that. A dick will not pull me into chat to a guy. Even worse is them thinking 15 different angles will do it Give me an ass pic or a chest pic alongside good chat. Knickers will be flying off!

"

Never been one for dick pics on my profile or even sending out unless asked. Much prefer to keep it a (hopfully) nice surprise :p not to mention totally breaks my geek stereotype when she does reveal

And same Goes for ladies profiles that catch my eye.i personality like the more almost burlesque images to fuel the imagination. While reading the text Add a pretty smile eyes to get lost in and some nice body art and am all in.. Sadly I get that being just another bloke looks are a superficial first on the check list and wasn't blessed with movie or rock star good looks. :/

By *unseekers87Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Profile pictures to me is to catch the eye.

A dick or no pic will have me scrolling by."

Your a poet and you don't even know it

"Neither a dick pick nor the little black silhouette are likely to catch my interest & make me look at a profile. They're both equally uninspiring/unimaginative.

took ages to get the black silhouette just right."

Ok so if your a guy what do you take a pic of for profile pic?

"Some people do make an effort to stand out and poke a little fun at themselves. Yes its a sex site, yes that might be the money shot but not all people are the same, I'm a fan of the arty moody black and white pictures or those that leave the imagination fuelled "

Fs bud your fair imaginative with the pics lol. Fair play

By *riti PearWoman  over a year ago

Paisley

Depends on the dick lol.

I prefer it to no pic, that shows no effort.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

took ages to get the black silhouette just right.

Ok so if your a guy what do you take a pic of for profile pic?"

Maybe another body part. A disembodied cock shot makes me think you're just another dick in a sea of dicks in here. Someone with no imagination therefore would be the same between the sheets. Instashag brigade

"Personally I prefer dick pics. I want to see cock/body and see if I’m interested and don’t want to see someone’s face (or share mine) unless we’re keen to meet. I have no reason to see someone’s face and recognise them down the local shop when I didn’t want to shag them anyway. We’re all here for sex so I like to see what’s on offer the same as I show my body and if we’re both interested then great "

Most sensible reply i've seen in this thread

» Add a new message to this topic