FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Reply or delete messages

Reply or delete messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungGuy19 OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

What turns you off about a profile or message or just makes you not want to reply

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

" What turns you off about a profile or message or just makes you not want to reply"

If a guy is gay. I have no interest.

Paisley

Fair enough, what would you say i need to change about my profile to attract more interest. Ive been on here for nearly 3 years and only had 2 meets

ABERDEEN

"Fair enough, what would you say i need to change about my profile to attract more interest. Ive been on here for nearly 3 years and only had 2 meets"

You are young, that will put people off. Also your age range is 18-25 so your reducing your audience that said you are quite within your rights to have whatever age range you want. Just chill out and take it as it comes.

Paisley

Thanks, just biding my time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I rarely reply. Regardless of what they say!

Loads of different things can put me off.

Being bi or not in my age preferences is probably the most reasons

By *omond guyMan  over a year ago

alexandria

"I rarely reply. Regardless of what they say! "

So do you look at profiles and look for the male you want I know females on here can be picky as there is more males than females and that makes it a lot harder for the not so attractive males

"I rarely reply. Regardless of what they say!

So do you look at profiles and look for the male you want I know females on here can be picky as there is more males than females and that makes it a lot harder for the not so attractive males "

If a profile catches my eye I might look but to be honest I don't really check men out on here or search for them.

By *ariemike11Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

[Removed by poster at 20/06/21 08:54:37]

By *enAdamsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I share your frustration OP, I’ve just given up on the basis that their is an over saturation of guys on here and the women get peppered inboxes. Never had a meet, and just enjoy the pics and live cams.

ABERDEEN

"I share your frustration OP, I’ve just given up on the basis that their is an over saturation of guys on here and the women get peppered inboxes. Never had a meet, and just enjoy the pics and live cams. "

Peppered inboxes? Is that from the Chinese or a kebab shop?

Pushy people, ones with no face picture yet have the cheek to state on their profile dont message if you don't have a face pic, ones who insinuate they know you or live across from you

By *enAdamsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe it's all about expectations, I wouldn't say it's difficult to meet ladies.

My only advice is read profile and if something catches your eye try and strike up a conversation with the person. Just like you would in real life. Sometimes it take a wee bit of conversation. Sometimes it could be a year's worth of conversation

"Maybe it's all about expectations, I wouldn't say it's difficult to meet ladies.

My only advice is read profile and if something catches your eye try and strike up a conversation with the person. Just like you would in real life. Sometimes it take a wee bit of conversation. Sometimes it could be a year's worth of conversation "

What he said. don't be pushy if someone interest you give them a message you have nothing to lose. You'll find someone soon enough

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cock pics

» Add a new message to this topic