FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Male intimate hair removal

Male intimate hair removal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Mojo Risin OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I like to keep cock, balls and ass free of hair. I currently shave. What's everyone's preferred method? Thinking of using a cream. Any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I use veet sensitive,stick to the instructions on time-7 mins approx...then scrape off and jump in a bath for good measure,it says not to use on genitals but I haven't had any burns or anything even tho I smear it over all my public region balls etc...mind tho,everyone is different and if you puff up like an inflatable I wont be held responsible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I razor shave

By *lydeCMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Razor! Harry’s are my choice, been there done that with the Veet and suchlike but I’m a wee sensitive soul underneath my rough exterior and it was just too spicy for me. I’d rather take the chance of slicing it off with a blade than use the creams

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Razor! Harry’s are my choice, been there done that with the Veet and suchlike but I’m a wee sensitive soul underneath my rough exterior and it was just too spicy for me. I’d rather take the chance of slicing it off with a blade than use the creams "

Ouch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I like to keep cock, balls and ass free of hair. I currently shave. What's everyone's preferred method? Thinking of using a cream. Any recommendations?"

Only if you film it and give us all a good laugh !!

Seriously though don’t use anything near your nether regions get it waxed professionally or stick to shaving

By *lydeCMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I like to keep cock, balls and ass free of hair. I currently shave. What's everyone's preferred method? Thinking of using a cream. Any recommendations?

Only if you film it and give us all a good laugh !!

Seriously though don’t use anything near your nether regions get it waxed professionally or stick to shaving "

Dunno about professional waxing - I’d maybe pass out

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

I shave the front and right in by the balloon knot.

For the buttocks and inner thighs and the bit where your inner thigh joins the hip. I use veet or nair or I get spots.

» Add a new message to this topic