FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fake & hidden accounts

Fake & hidden accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *othianGuy41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Eureka

Honestly what's the craic with folk viewing you & you go to look back & it's hidden? Or you get a message then reply & the feckers are gone! Surely it's not just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not you. Unfortunately that happens a lot on here x

By *othianGuy41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Eureka

This site is almost getting as bad as dating apps/sides! Obviously the creators are capitalists the same as the other app/site owners & don't really care about premium memberships!!

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

It's also full of genuine people that punt onlyfans pages and premium Snapchat. Annoying but you just have to move on.

By *leanandtidyCouple  over a year ago

Motherwell

"It's also full of genuine people that punt onlyfans pages and premium Snapchat. Annoying but you just have to move on."

Noticed that as well. Fair play to them

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

"It's also full of genuine people that punt onlyfans pages and premium Snapchat. Annoying but you just have to move on.

Noticed that as well. Fair play to them"

Yeah I don't have much against it tbh however it's frustrating when you're a few messages deep!

The site is full of fat ugly women who think they’re gods gift because most men would shag anything that moves. Frankly yous are all dirty whore bags who have the personality of a damp cloth.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"The site is full of fat ugly women who think they’re gods gift because most men would shag anything that moves. Frankly yous are all dirty whore bags who have the personality of a damp cloth. "

Yet your still here ?

"The site is full of fat ugly women who think they’re gods gift because most men would shag anything that moves. Frankly yous are all dirty whore bags who have the personality of a damp cloth. "

I love it when you talk dirty

By *namCarasCouple  over a year ago

dundee

"The site is full of fat ugly women who think they’re gods gift because most men would shag anything that moves. Frankly yous are all dirty whore bags who have the personality of a damp cloth.

I love it when you talk dirty "

hahaha this made me laugh

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"Honestly what's the craic with folk viewing you & you go to look back & it's hidden? Or you get a message then reply & the feckers are gone! Surely it's not just me? "

What you might find is that people look at you then decide to block for what ever reason. I think the views still show up, try not to think about it too much. Pay attention to winks rather than views, I like to "browse" pretty often but definitely aren't interested in everyone I look at.

Lol, who the hell was that??, Had the cheek to talk about personality, after writing that

"The site is full of fat ugly women who think they’re gods gift because most men would shag anything that moves. Frankly yous are all dirty whore bags who have the personality of a damp cloth. Lol, who the hell was that??, Had the cheek to talk about personality, after writing that "

I like his attitude

Dang he's gone

Being hidden and blocking are tools the site provides and to be used as the profile user sees fit. It’s called choice

Aww someone got a knock back!

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"The site is full of fat ugly women who think they’re gods gift because most men would shag anything that moves. Frankly yous are all dirty whore bags who have the personality of a damp cloth.

Aww someone got a knock back! "

Eyes rolling

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I'm suddenly being over-run with bi-sexual guys messaging me! Where in my profile does it give them the slightest hint that I might be interested in bi guys?

Or do they just copy & paste to a load of guys?

A very strange tactic, just adds to my block list.

"I'm suddenly being over-run with bi-sexual guys messaging me! Where in my profile does it give them the slightest hint that I might be interested in bi guys?

A very strange tactic, just adds to my block list. "

Yeah I told a male straight friend about this site and he joined but he deleted his account as he was getting bombarded with messeges from men. I guess there are just too many people that message anyone and everyone without bothering to read bio's.

When u set your profile up u can block any sex from messaging you its no hard ?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I'm suddenly being over-run with bi-sexual guys messaging me! Where in my profile does it give them the slightest hint that I might be interested in bi guys?

A very strange tactic, just adds to my block list. "

where do you think these guys get most of their action here's a clue fab straight profiles.

If your not interested tell them that and the majority move on until they find what they are looking for.

By *cothereMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Aww someone got a knock back! "

That wasn't a knock back it was a straight kick in the bollocks

» Add a new message to this topic