FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > England v Italy

England v Italy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyfuckers66 OP   Couple  over a year ago

fife

Cmon scotland let’s put lineker shearer in there place Watch it on ITV far more balanced

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Weren’t very balanced tonight anyway. England cheated their way to a final. Nothing about it. Yet they bang on about 86.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Two cheating teams in the final. I predict 2 red cards and it to finish on penalties and Italy to win. Wonder what the odds are for that.

"Two cheating teams in the final. I predict 2 red cards and it to finish on penalties and Italy to win. Wonder what the odds are for that. "

Stick a fiver on it mate.

By *aughtycd44TV/TS  over a year ago

Lanark

What a load of old tosh , they played well and deserve to be in the final , guessing the reference to cheating is the penalty , i have have seen plenty of players take a dive to con a penalty thats not what Sterling did , i have seen plenty of softer penalties given.

They played well and for a few days at least have earnt the bragging rights , fair play and hope they win on Sunday

"What a load of old tosh , they played well and deserve to be in the final , guessing the reference to cheating is the penalty , i have have seen plenty of players take a dive to con a penalty thats not what Sterling did , i have seen plenty of softer penalties given.

They played well and for a few days at least have earnt the bragging rights , fair play and hope they win on Sunday "

Well said x

"Cmon scotland let’s put lineker shearer in there place Watch it on ITV far more balanced "

Would of preferred wee Ally Mccoist tonight, ITV missed a trick there for sure.

» Add a new message to this topic