FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Foreplay

Foreplay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Is there any ladies out there interested in foreplay and receiving oral and not necessarily full sex?

Welcome opinions thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Whats full sex ?

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Not something that'd appeal to me to be honest

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Nope! I want the lot!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a no from me

"Nope! I want the lot! "

This is probably the best knock back I've ever seen on Fab

Fuck off mate if you canny gie me the full shebang on our meet il no be meeting ya .

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Nope! I want the lot! "

More than once please

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Is there any ladies out there interested in foreplay and receiving oral and not necessarily full sex?

Welcome opinions thanks"

Is that you Bill Clinton ?

Falkirk

That's fair enough thanks

Falkirk

Every funny thanks

I absolutely love to give lots of oral, infact I am very happy to do, as I love to please and pleasure xx

Having seen someone for almost 3 years who did not want to have full sex I can honestly say it was great, he was, is great but it did make me want it even more.

It was like being on holiday staring at the gorgeous beach, seeing the fun, feeling the sand between your toes but not being able to walk to the water.

"Having seen someone for almost 3 years who did not want to have full sex I can honestly say it was great, he was, is great but it did make me want it even more.

It was like being on holiday staring at the gorgeous beach, seeing the fun, feeling the sand between your toes but not being able to walk to the water. "

Why did you never have sex with him?

"Having seen someone for almost 3 years who did not want to have full sex I can honestly say it was great, he was, is great but it did make me want it even more.

It was like being on holiday staring at the gorgeous beach, seeing the fun, feeling the sand between your toes but not being able to walk to the water.

Why did you never have sex with him?"

We did a couple of times but he is a complicated soul.

Yes and no, it rather depends on the man. I met someone who I'm still in touch with, where we just had foreplay and surprisingly I was very fulfilled. He's the only man who ever made me feel that way without sex. On the other hand one guy came too quick and we didn't have sex at all so not so fulfilling for me x

Unpopular opinion but I was quite happy to forego receiving oral when I met men previously. I prefer a fantastic (and long) kiss followed by a lot of intercourse. I just found so many men bragged about their hand and mouth "skills" only to be unable to bring me to orgasm that way. But

Sex can be mind blowing when it's the main event for me!

"Unpopular opinion but I was quite happy to forego receiving oral when I met men previously. I prefer a fantastic (and long) kiss followed by a lot of intercourse. I just found so many men bragged about their hand and mouth "skills" only to be unable to bring me to orgasm that way. But

Sex can be mind blowing when it's the main event for me! "

I completely agree with you! Much prefer a long and sensual kiss leading to sex x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Is there any ladies out there interested in foreplay and receiving oral and not necessarily full sex?

Welcome opinions thanks"

Nope I'd be left feeling frustrated only so much foreplay I can take before needing full sex

Whistle Dixie

Aahh foreplay..

Kissing .log flame fire..music..nibbles

..drinks...white fluffy duvets...semi naked on the floor..handcuffs blindfolds...skiishy cream..

Any questions ?

"Aahh foreplay..

..drinks...white fluffy duvets...semi naked on the floor..handcuffs blindfolds...skiishy cream..

Any questions ?

"

Yes...wtf is skiishy cream?

Whistle Dixie

"Aahh foreplay..

Any questions ?

Yes...wtf is skiishy cream? "

It's the same as skooshy cream only kinkier

Lanarkshire

"Unpopular opinion but I was quite happy to forego receiving oral when I met men previously. I prefer a fantastic (and long) kiss followed by a lot of intercourse. I just found so many men bragged about their hand and mouth "skills" only to be unable to bring me to orgasm that way. But

Sex can be mind blowing when it's the main event for me! "

Absolutely this. I get turned off profiles where men say they can spend hours giving oral, because let’s face it, some guys are just shite at it. I do not always cum through oral. I need the penetration.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Absolutely this. I get turned off profiles where men say they can spend hours giving oral, because let’s face it, some guys are just shite at it. I do not always cum through oral. I need the penetration. "

It's horses for courses, not a one size fits all. I've licked pussies that were extremely receptive to my techniques and others that have hissed and clawed at my face. As with the blowjob thread, I reckon it's more to do with what's going on upstairs than down.

Whistle Dixie

Absolutely this. I get turned off profiles where men say they can spend hours giving oral, because let’s face it, some guys are just shite at it. I do not always cum through oral. I need the penetration.

It's horses for courses, not a one size fits all. I've licked pussies that were extremely receptive to my techniques and others that have hissed and clawed at my face. As with the blowjob thread, I reckon it's more to do with what's going on upstairs than down. "

Agreed

"Aahh foreplay..

Any questions ?

"

Yeah, i hate skuishy cream, can we make it, M and s extra thick fresh cream

"Aahh foreplay..

Any questions ?

Yes...wtf is skiishy cream?

It's the same as skooshy cream only kinkier "

Must look out for the kinky skooshy cream in Asda

It's horses for courses, not a one size fits all. I've licked pussies that were extremely receptive to my techniques and others that have hissed and clawed at my face. As with the blowjob thread, I reckon it's more to do with what's going on upstairs than down.

Agreed "

Being licked for hours sounds like torture, the guys who offer it up like I should be grateful, show themselves as the kind of guys who aren't receptive to the individual sexual needs of women.

It's also why it's important there is an attraction/chemistry. A random tongue performing a perfunctory licking will do nothing for me!

"Aahh foreplay..

Any questions ?

"

Hmmm this sounds a lot like my kind of evening entertainment love food play and teasing

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Agreed

Being licked for hours sounds like torture, the guys who offer it up like I should be grateful, show themselves as the kind of guys who aren't receptive to the individual sexual needs of women.

It's also why it's important there is an attraction/chemistry. A random tongue performing a perfunctory licking will do nothing for me!"

Absolutely agree.

Lanarkshire

Agreed

It's also why it's important there is an attraction/chemistry. A random tongue performing a perfunctory licking will do nothing for me!

Absolutely agree. "

I’m with you too!

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Absolutely this. I get turned off profiles where men say they can spend hours giving oral, because let’s face it, some guys are just shite at it. I do not always cum through oral. I need the penetration. "

I’m with you girl

All that palava about being great with your hands, fingers and mouth……

Does that mean they’re shit with their knob!

I’m with you girl

Does that mean they’re shit with their knob! "

Aye but the PlayStation remote doesn’t respond the same way as women so pack that shit in lol ??

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I’m with you girl

Does that mean they’re shit with their knob! "

Falkirk

Thanks to everyone who has replied and all the comments it as someone says horses for courses

» Add a new message to this topic