FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cjs.

Cjs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone want to take me to cjs soon?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

You don't need anyone to hold your hand, it's fully safe, you can go along in drab mode, and as long as you let CJ know you need to get changed there, then she can arrange that with you.

They also do makeovers if you fancied it.

There's also the option of going in drab the first time just to get the lay of the land, however I'd say to get glammed up and fully enjoy your visit, as people are friendly and welcoming at it.

The first time I went I was fully relaxed at it and met a few existing and new friends. I almost didn't go as it was the same night as the original Black Friday at Christmas and getting a taxi was a nightmare. A bouncer eventually told me to just wait with him, as someone would get dropped off soon, and I could nab it. Less than 5 minutes later it worked.

Mandy

By *ongue FuckerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"You don't need anyone to hold your hand, it's fully safe, you can go along in drab mode, and as long as you let CJ know you need to get changed there, then she can arrange that with you.

They also do makeovers if you fancied it.

There's also the option of going in drab the first time just to get the lay of the land, however I'd say to get glammed up and fully enjoy your visit, as people are friendly and welcoming at it.

The first time I went I was fully relaxed at it and met a few existing and new friends. I almost didn't go as it was the same night as the original Black Friday at Christmas and getting a taxi was a nightmare. A bouncer eventually told me to just wait with him, as someone would get dropped off soon, and I could nab it. Less than 5 minutes later it worked.

Mandy"

Have to agree CJ makes sure safety comes first for all patrons.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone want to take me to cjs soon?"

I do believe there is a few girls on a night out this weekend in speakeasy where one of the gorgeous girls is planning on coming to Cjs afterwards, I’m not sure if it’s a closed girls night or open invitation but I’m sure someone will come along and comment

By *lexixCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Travellin aroon East Fife Late PM

There were two new ( 1st time ) girls on their own last Thurs afternoon at CJs and both enjoyed their afternoon said they would be back. Go for it and enjoy too

By *usan patentTV/TS  over a year ago

falkirk

Just do it! First time I went I sat in another car park and bottled it ! Next time went in drab and got changed there . Ever since arrive dressed , walk through car park , no issues, in and totally safe and friendly ! Enjoy ! I’ll be back as soon as I can !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do believe there is a few girls on a night out this weekend in speakeasy where one of the gorgeous girls is planning on coming to Cjs afterwards, I’m not sure if it’s a closed girls night or open invitation but I’m sure someone will come along and comment "

Yes there Anna is going to CJ's after a few drinks but the rest of us are staying in Town, Had to change it to Delmonica's at 6pm and Katie's 8pm with options of the clubs opening up ,anyone is welcome.

With regards to first time going I would recommend the TV/admirers afternoon or night when they start doing them. You would be made welcome.

But I would hold off going on a Saturday night as it's a very mixed group, until you get a feel of the place.

By *nby ATV/TS  over a year ago

chilling in the

Delmonicas at 6! I’ll see you there. X

» Add a new message to this topic