FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Lack of response

Lack of response

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoswho OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Anyone find that if you message folk to chat, theres an extreme lack of response.

Surely a no thanks would suffice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The non responders obviously feel no response should suffice

"Anyone find that if you message folk to chat, theres an extreme lack of response.

Surely a no thanks would suffice?"

It would but its usually the ignorant types that don't respond to a genuine polite message.

No excuse for it.

I do stress however I'm talking of genuine polite messages.

By *anderMan  over a year ago

Perth

Welcome to the internet.

Regular human behaviour doesn’t apply here

Edinburgh

We always look to be polite and respectful of others

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab FAQ state …

It's not rude not to reply.

If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’m probably guilty of patching couples. If there’s a fanny I’m not getting involved. I’m straight, not fab straight. Just straight.

Plus every couple has different wishes and dynamics. It’s a minefield. I come on fab for uncomplicated sex not mind games and second guessing. Sorry.

"Fab FAQ state …

If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send.

"

But Fab dosnt get to decide what's rude or not rude though.

Not answering with a quick no thx or not interested is rude plain and simple.

"I’m probably guilty of patching couples. If there’s a fanny I’m not getting involved. I’m straight, not fab straight. Just straight.

Plus every couple has different wishes and dynamics. It’s a minefield. I come on fab for uncomplicated sex not mind games and second guessing. Sorry."

No issues with this if someone is a fanny or clearly not read your profile.

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fab FAQ state …

Not answering with a quick no thx or not interested is rude plain and simple. "

Do you answer every unsolicited piece of correspondence you receive, be that txts, emails, messages?!

I doubt it.

"Fab FAQ state …

Do you answer every unsolicited piece of correspondence you receive, be that txts, emails, messages?!

I doubt it. "

It would depend on the content of said communication.

If a guy messages me who I'm not interested in then I reply with a polite thanks but no thanks. Most of them appreciate it too x

Edinburgh

We are talking about messaging people on this website,

We don't imagine for one minute that anyone answers every unsolicited email txt or whatever as you mention. X

Lanarkshire

"Fab FAQ state …

No, I don’t agree with you! There are days where I don’t have time to pick through every single message I receive. I shouldn’t need to answer them all. I try to but not always.

I would prefer to be seen as rude to randoms on this site rather than ignore and be rude to my children who merit my time!

Edinburgh

Likewise we are the same, will always reply x

"

No, I don’t agree with you! There are days where I don’t have time to pick through every single message I receive. I shouldn’t need to answer them all. I try to but not always.

I would prefer to be seen as rude to randoms on this site rather than ignore and be rude to my children who merit my time!"

I agree with you, I just don't have time or the desire to send 100 'sorry I'm not interested' messages a day, that when I do send that message it's met with anger, insults and generally trying to tell me I'm wrong. We're all strangers at the end of the day can't take it personally.

By *tealth888Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

Always reply Hate read no reply

"Fab FAQ state …

I would prefer to be seen as rude to randoms on this site rather than ignore and be rude to my children who merit my time!"

This, plus it usually means ping pong messages of why not, what’s wrong with or on one fine occasion “can’t you just fit me in” . I’d think such are the reasons the site has deemed a non response is a polite no thanks and well done too. I sometimes think rather than make fab do photo verify, pay etc they should make everyone answer a wee questionnaire of just a few questions. What does a non response mean? would be one

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Speaking from someone who has given themselves severe anxiety over replying to messages, I no longer put myself through it. There's a few ways it can go...

1. I can't reply as there's too many to get through. I've spent HOURS some evenings replying saying I'm not playing.

2. I reply to everyone and for those that I tell I'm not interested, they reply back and either accept it, or they 'just want to chat'. So there's DOUBLE the messages sent to someone I'm not interested in. I then reply back saying that I'm not looking to chat, and I receive yet more messages either trying to convince me, or accepting it. But that's STILl more correspondence than I had initially intended.

3. I receive replies from those I'm interested in, aswell as the above. My inbox slowly fills, and I end up missing messages from the ones I WAS interested in!

4. The ones I'm not interested in get abusive. They tell me I'm fat, a slut, I'm too big headed, I'm too big for my boots, I'm not that special anyway etc etc.

Now, tell me... would YOU reply to every single one after that? Or would you learn your lesson?

And, may I point out, I'm one of the most polite people on here. My friends tell me I'm too patient, too considerate and too generous with my time, especially with people I don't intend to meet; so I know they're not being abusive because of MY attitude.

I ask the question again, after the above information... would you put yourself through that?xx

"Speaking from someone who has given themselves severe anxiety over replying to messages, I no longer put myself through it. There's a few ways it can go...

1. I can't reply as there's too many to get through. I've spent HOURS some evenings replying saying I'm not playing.

2. I reply to everyone and for those that I tell I'm not interested, they reply back and either accept it, or they 'just want to chat'. So there's DOUBLE the messages sent to someone I'm not interested in. I then reply back saying that I'm not looking to chat, and I receive yet more messages either trying to convince me, or accepting it. But that's STILl more correspondence than I had initially intended.

3. I receive replies from those I'm interested in, aswell as the above. My inbox slowly fills, and I end up missing messages from the ones I WAS interested in!

4. The ones I'm not interested in get abusive. They tell me I'm fat, a slut, I'm too big headed, I'm too big for my boots, I'm not that special anyway etc etc.

Now, tell me... would YOU reply to every single one after that? Or would you learn your lesson?

And, may I point out, I'm one of the most polite people on here. My friends tell me I'm too patient, too considerate and too generous with my time, especially with people I don't intend to meet; so I know they're not being abusive because of MY attitude.

I ask the question again, after the above information... would you put yourself through that?xx"

Well said that woman

Edinburgh

"Fab FAQ state …

We have never assumed anything on a website like this.

We are choosy on who we would like to have fun with, hence why we don't have alot of no replies. Likwise our messages are polite and respectful, as we would expect the same in return xx

"

Lanarkshire

"Speaking from someone who has given themselves severe anxiety over replying to messages, I no longer put myself through it. There's a few ways it can go...

I ask the question again, after the above information... would you put yourself through that?xx"

Don’t fret wee mrs, you’re not alone. You do it your way! For your sanity and the sake of your family. xxx

Wishaw

I ask the question again, after the above information... would you put yourself through that?xx

Don’t fret wee mrs, you’re not alone. You do it your way! For your sanity and the sake of your family. xxx"

Thanks lovely!! You know the score lol xx

Edinburgh

fully understand the trials and tribulations of having a single female profile on here, again we don't use this site like some possibly do alike to other social platforms. We are merely looking at it from a couples perspective

Wouldn’t take it personally bud. Men heavily outnumber women on here and the fairer sex do get absolutely bombarded with messages. They simply don’t have the time to reply to every single one.

Either that or they don’t know how to set up keyboard shortcuts

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Anyone find that if you message folk to chat, theres an extreme lack of response.

Surely a no thanks would suffice?"

Not everyone us the time to reply. Not everyone has the confidence to say “thanks, but no”. Not everyone has the faith that a “no” will be taken well (check back on this and other forums for horror stories of ill-received rejection).

People use the site differently - there are possibly a trail of broken hearted and frustrated members who’ve had no response to winks they’ve sent you!

As others have said, if you’re an attractive couple then you’d expect to be getting some hits in with the misses. I see from your verification that you’ve obviously had some success, so it can’t be all bad.

Could there be something (or a lack of something?) in your message or profile which could be changed?

I know as a ‘single’ guy my opinion won’t really concern you, but I and many others I know are put off by the cut and paste “legal” warnings on profiles. I’m not saying this necessarily applies to you, but when I see them I tend to think that the people posting it might not be very critical in their thinking and at risk of being gullible. It makes me question their judgement.

Your profile has more ‘warning’ text than profile text (including one paragraph which for some reason talks about Facebook being publicly traded?). They are legal gibberish. They don’t make the slightest bit of difference to your legal rights or the enforcement of same. As the site admins have repeatedly said, they’re just a waste of digital space.

You seem like a nice couple - the rest of your profile is great and really sets out what you’re looking for. You’ve obviously been on here a while so I’m sure have had frustrations in that time. Good luck to you in your searching!

Lanarkshire

fully understand the trials and tribulations of having a single female profile on here, again we don't use this site like some possibly do alike to other social platforms. We are merely looking at it from a couples perspective

"

So your issue is with couples who do not respond to you? You didn’t make that clear at any point in the thread until now.

Just saying!

Iv got most of my filters on so I do not receive the 100s of messages a day most chicks speak off

If it's a polite message IL reply.

If it's a 1 word couldn't give a toss what you look like I just want a shag message

Delete.

OK let's look closer at this

Point 1 if your not playing make it clear on your profile your NOT playing.

Now delete any post that asks about you playing or can I come or meet blah de blah . I agree with you then, No reply required.

Point 2

If your not interested by all means do what your doing and say that , but then simply block them . No more messages after that from a person your not interested in. Ever !!

Point 3

If you do what I suggested in Point 2 your messages will dramatically lessen and it will be more the people your interested in messaging as well as newbies that are not yet on your block list.

Point 4

Refer back to Point 2 answer.

Say no thx or not interested ect , do a copy n paste if you like then block . No more abusive messages.

I'm not talking through guessing, I know a lovely lady very close to me who gets very few messages by doing the above , around 10 messages a week .

Not aimed at you but I think women like the idea of having a full inbox of messages for the feelgood factor .

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Think it's amount messages a lady would have to filter through so many options etc would be soul consuming to reply to everyone of them

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

And I should read more before I commented damn

Edinburgh

So your issue is with couples who do not respond to you? You didn’t make that clear at any point in the thread until now.

Just saying!"

We dom't have an issue with anyone on here... so please don't look for something thats not there..

We merely posed a question in the forum

Now delete any post that asks about you playing or can I come or meet blah de blah . I agree with you then, No reply required.

Point 2

If your not interested by all means do what your doing and say that , but then simply block them . No more messages after that from a person your not interested in. Ever !!

Point 3

If you do what I suggested in Point 2 your messages will dramatically lessen and it will be more the people your interested in messaging as well as newbies that are not yet on your block list.

Point 4

Say no thx or not interested ect , do a copy n paste if you like then block . No more abusive messages.

I'm not talking through guessing, I know a lovely lady very close to me who gets very few messages by doing the above , around 10 messages a week .

Not aimed at you but I think women like the idea of having a full inbox of messages for the feelgood factor .

"

your last paragraph about women liking a full inbox is quite a sweeping generalisation which personally i think is a lotta crap

By *he Man On The MoonMan  over a year ago

ek

"If a guy messages me who I'm not interested in then I reply with a polite thanks but no thanks. Most of them appreciate it too x"

Totally agree - to me this is worth a lot… simple manners go some distance!

Edinburgh

Not everyone us the time to reply. Not everyone has the confidence to say “thanks, but no”. Not everyone has the faith that a “no” will be taken well (check back on this and other forums for horror stories of ill-received rejection).

People use the site differently - there are possibly a trail of broken hearted and frustrated members who’ve had no response to winks they’ve sent you!

As others have said, if you’re an attractive couple then you’d expect to be getting some hits in with the misses. I see from your verification that you’ve obviously had some success, so it can’t be all bad.

Could there be something (or a lack of something?) in your message or profile which could be changed?

I know as a ‘single’ guy my opinion won’t really concern you, but I and many others I know are put off by the cut and paste “legal” warnings on profiles. I’m not saying this necessarily applies to you, but when I see them I tend to think that the people posting it might not be very critical in their thinking and at risk of being gullible. It makes me question their judgement.

Your profile has more ‘warning’ text than profile text (including one paragraph which for some reason talks about Facebook being publicly traded?). They are legal gibberish. They don’t make the slightest bit of difference to your legal rights or the enforcement of same. As the site admins have repeatedly said, they’re just a waste of digital space.

You seem like a nice couple - the rest of your profile is great and really sets out what you’re looking for. You’ve obviously been on here a while so I’m sure have had frustrations in that time. Good luck to you in your searching!

"

Thanks for the constructive feedback, appreciate it. We are Happy to listen to others opinions hence the post. Yes we have probably experienced our number of frustrations alike to others on here also.

Again we are selective on what or who takes our fancy be it single males females or couples

By *otrock-cplCouple  over a year ago

Glenrothes

We feel it’s nice to be nice and at least give a wee message ether way XXX

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

your last paragraph about women liking a full inbox is quite a sweeping generalisation which personally i think is a lotta crap "

Agree there, the thread has many comments giving views from all different users. As far as women are concerned too, to restrict your inbox they way you’d need to also restricts choice as well as input from other forum users. Personally I enjoy the social side of the site too and just feel that if people found out more of the site rules and etiquette they would enjoy the site more and get better results

Edinburgh

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

your last paragraph about women liking a full inbox is quite a sweeping generalisation which personally i think is a lotta crap

Agree there, the thread has many comments giving views from all different users. As far as women are concerned too, to restrict your inbox they way you’d need to also restricts choice as well as input from other forum users. Personally I enjoy the social side of the site too and just feel that if people found out more of the site rules and etiquette they would enjoy the site more and get better results "

We value everyones opinion on this post, we don't use the site for the social side though but rather as a conduit to enhance our sex life.

Lanarkshire

"

Just saying!

We dom't have an issue with anyone on here... so please don't look for something thats not there..

We merely posed a question in the forum "

You’ve picked me up wrong. Your op was not aimed any one demographic but further on you imply it’s only couples perspective that you value. I’m explaining why you have the opinions of single women thrown into the mix. I’m not trying to pick a fight, just suggesting you pose your question with more clarity in order to find the information you require.

Wishaw

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

"

I just meant if I'm not playing that night, or looking for a new single male etc. If I wasn't playing, I would hide my profile.

Also, why would I block someone simply because I'm not interested? I feel that's quite rude to the other party, who would then question why I had blocked them for no apparent reason.

And, there's nothing more frustrating than a full inbox. I like a nice clean and tidy one

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We don't reply to every message. At the moment we're not meeting. If someone can't be bothered to read a profile then we won't reply to the people asking to meet.

We also don't reply to people that ask, "Wanna Fuck? Or say, "I'd fuck her fart box or "can I piss over her? Or, I'll suck him off if I can fuck your Mrs, meanwhile the person asking has "straight on their profile.

So, there's many reasons people don't reply to messages, what we mentioned is just some.

So OP don't take it personal if you don't get a reply the person might have 100's of messages waiting to be opened.

Him&Her x

Lanarkshire

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

your last paragraph about women liking a full inbox is quite a sweeping generalisation which personally i think is a lotta crap "

I second this!

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

Agree there, the thread has many comments giving views from all different users. As far as women are concerned too, to restrict your inbox they way you’d need to also restricts choice as well as input from other forum users. Personally I enjoy the social side of the site too and just feel that if people found out more of the site rules and etiquette they would enjoy the site more and get better results "

Agree with you flirt but you can't have it both ways , that's kind of my point .

Women can't complain about having to many messages when it's easily within their powers to reduce those messages ie using tighter filters or doing as I say , polite no thx then block to prevent having to repeat yourself every 2 weeks as the guy keeps on asking. As for site etiquette, I still believe a no reply is rude under certain circumstances as I've already explained.

If your profile is on show then your asking for messages as far as I'm concerned , unless stated on your profile otherwise of course. So since your showing your profile you should be prepared for attention and reply to that attention.

Ps not directly meaning you , just in general.

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

Agree there, the thread has many comments giving views from all different users. As far as women are concerned too, to restrict your inbox they way you’d need to also restricts choice as well as input from other forum users. Personally I enjoy the social side of the site too and just feel that if people found out more of the site rules and etiquette they would enjoy the site more and get better results

Agree with you flirt but you can't have it both ways , that's kind of my point .

Women can't complain about having to many messages when it's easily within their powers to reduce those messages ie using tighter filters or doing as I say , polite no thx then block to prevent having to repeat yourself every 2 weeks as the guy keeps on asking. As for site etiquette, I still believe a no reply is rude under certain circumstances as I've already explained.

If your profile is on show then your asking for messages as far as I'm concerned , unless stated on your profile otherwise of course. So since your showing your profile you should be prepared for attention and reply to that attention.

Ps not directly meaning you , just in general. "

Yep I see your point but those that complain of not getting messages back are actually in the wrong and if they then become abusive, doubly wrong. Why should someone using the site to full advantage inhibit that use for those that are not using it as per its rules

By *ockboy77Man  over a year ago

Angus, and Aberdeen area

Well what you have exchanged a few messages, think you are building up some rapport, ask are you interested yes or no then get blanked…

That’s rude. I always say if your not interested a simple no thanks. And then always reply ok no worries

"Well what you have exchanged a few messages, think you are building up some rapport, ask are you interested yes or no then get blanked…

That’s rude. I always say if your not interested a simple no thanks. And then always reply ok no worries "

That particular scenario is rude, you do get them. People do get cold feet or… you dodged the proverbial bullet as oft said here

also, sometimes by replying "politely" doesnt seem to shake them off.. . they then continue to seek you out at social events cough cough

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Fab FAQ state …

"

This. I even point this out in my profile as apparently no one seems to read the FAQs

Wishaw

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

Yep I see your point but those that complain of not getting messages back are actually in the wrong and if they then become abusive, doubly wrong. Why should someone using the site to full advantage inhibit that use for those that are not using it as per its rules "

It's worth pointing out that, without putting blocks on certain people or certain groups of people, I've tried my best to make it abundantly clear on my profile as to what I'm looking for. Including living within a certain distance, not looking to chat much etc. Why should I be 'polite' and reply to them, when they're not being polite and sticking to the preferences I've set out?xx

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

Yep I see your point but those that complain of not getting messages back are actually in the wrong and if they then become abusive, doubly wrong. Why should someone using the site to full advantage inhibit that use for those that are not using it as per its rules

It's worth pointing out that, without putting blocks on certain people or certain groups of people, I've tried my best to make it abundantly clear on my profile as to what I'm looking for. Including living within a certain distance, not looking to chat much etc. Why should I be 'polite' and reply to them, when they're not being polite and sticking to the preferences I've set out?xx"

Maybe they don't stick to the preferences you've set out is because they know MOST profiles never reflect what they seek.

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

It's worth pointing out that, without putting blocks on certain people or certain groups of people, I've tried my best to make it abundantly clear on my profile as to what I'm looking for. Including living within a certain distance, not looking to chat much etc. Why should I be 'polite' and reply to them, when they're not being polite and sticking to the preferences I've set out?xx"

You don't !! And your right.

I said right from the beginning if there rude , or not read your profile then absolutely no need for you to reply. But if they are within your profile criteria and the message is polite it warrants a reply . Even a no thx. If they then choose to respond with why not bla de blah then your now in the right to ignore as they've not accepted your choices.

You've said exactly what was going through my mind. This isn't my first profile on Fab, first joined and thought it was polite to reply to everyone who messaged.

I spent 2 hours just deleting messages the other night.

Also replying allows users to bypass any filters I may choose to use in the future so I don't think it just comes down to bad manners.

You've said exactly what was going through my mind. This isn't my first profile on Fab, first joined and thought it was polite to reply to everyone who messaged.

I spent 2 hours just deleting messages the other night.

Also replying allows users to bypass any filters I may choose to use in the future so I don't think it just comes down to bad manners. "

couldnt agree more..

"

Haha

Was gonna message you privately for a laugh but I'm outside your criteria.

I don't think it's for any of us to say how others should deal with their inbox

"

I would prefer to be seen as rude to randoms on this site rather than ignore and be rude to my children who merit my time!

I agree with you, I just don't have time or the desire to send 100 'sorry I'm not interested' messages a day, that when I do send that message it's met with anger, insults and generally trying to tell me I'm wrong. We're all strangers at the end of the day can't take it personally. "

I totally agree, I used to try and reply, but when saying no thank you met with insults so now, if someone dosent make an effort, or uses hey, or hows you, I just ignore..

"I’m probably guilty of patching couples. If there’s a fanny I’m not getting involved. I’m straight, not fab straight. Just straight.

Plus every couple has different wishes and dynamics. It’s a minefield. I come on fab for uncomplicated sex not mind games and second guessing. Sorry."

If they message saying they’ve read my profile and just fancy a chat getting to know folk I’ll reply otherwise what she says

Plus the fact I don’t do married or attached even if the wife insists and begs me To it’s still a no, should I ever meet someone and later find out they’re attached then it’s too late by then

"Fab FAQ state …

Is it really when you’ve got 400 messages in your inbox and then you reply thanks but no thanks and then they message you again and before you know it you’re still only 380 left to reply to !!! Yep been there done that gave that shit up years ago

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman  over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

"I don't think it's for any of us to say how others should deal with their inbox "

This^^^ my profile my rules, if I want to talk to someone I will, if I don't I'll delete, I'm not here for others I'm here for myself if that's rude then so be it

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

"

Em as per point 2 they just go and make another profile the following week same usernames same pics try their luck !! I add 100 users to my block list today I guarantee more than half will be gone tomorrow replaced by new profiles

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"

It's worth pointing out that, without putting blocks on certain people or certain groups of people, I've tried my best to make it abundantly clear on my profile as to what I'm looking for. Including living within a certain distance, not looking to chat much etc. Why should I be 'polite' and reply to them, when they're not being polite and sticking to the preferences I've set out?xx

Haha

Was gonna message you privately for a laugh but I'm outside your criteria. "

Here

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

We keep our message filters pretty tight, which certainly helps limit the number of messages we have to deal with. We generally try to send a polite reply to those messages we do receive (although it is sometimes tempting to ignore the ones that have clearly not even bothered to read our profile).

Ultimately people can use their profile however they wish, Fab states that no reply should be taken as not interested & should not be perceived as rude.

K

No one is entitled to anything on the site, including replies to messages. If someone hasn't replied they're clearly not interested but avoiding the absolute crap that comes far too often with a refusal. Lack of response makes their stance clear, move on.

Personally if I receive a respectful message I'll reply. I don't bother with rude/disrespectful messages, why should I?! I limit the junk mail as much as possible with filters, but don't get any kind of thrill from receiving messages, not replying is more about avoiding discord than some kind of power rush, and messages certainly don't provide any kind of validation or confidence boost that so many men assume women on Fab are looking for

"No one is entitled to anything on the site, including replies to messages. If someone hasn't replied they're clearly not interested but avoiding the absolute crap that comes far too often with a refusal. Lack of response makes their stance clear, move on.

Personally if I receive a respectful message I'll reply. I don't bother with rude/disrespectful messages, why should I?! I limit the junk mail as much as possible with filters, but don't get any kind of thrill from receiving messages, not replying is more about avoiding discord than some kind of power rush, and messages certainly don't provide any kind of validation or confidence boost that so many men assume women on Fab are looking for "

Your doing exactly as I suggest everyone should do.

Not because its expected, because its the polite thing to do. When warranted.

"I don't think it's for any of us to say how others should deal with their inbox "

Exactly this

"I don't think it's for any of us to say how others should deal with their inbox

This^^^ my profile my rules, if I want to talk to someone I will, if I don't I'll delete, I'm not here for others I'm here for myself if that's rude then so be it "

This, but speaking as a single straight female I’ve eventually blocked men and couples and do my own searching.

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Sometimes it's best to look after you're own profile and let others look after theirs.

I ignore everyone. Some messages I read, others I don't.

I don't feel bad about it. If your profile pic or initial opening line catches my eye then I'll view your profile. Usually I'm then quickly convinced it's a no.

Would you really feel better if I told you that?

If it makes me ignorant to not reply then so be it, I would rather that than get a barrel of abuse or stupid questions asked.

By *sa and HarryCouple  over a year ago

motherwell

It would but its usually the ignorant types that don't respond to a genuine polite message.

No excuse for it.

I do stress however I'm talking of genuine polite messages. "

If we had to say no thanks to all the messages we get daily would mean that we would have no messages left to communicate with fabbers that we wish to converse with. Im sure its you guys that cant handle rejection.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Fab FAQ state …

It is not rude to not read a message.

It is not rude to not respond to a message.

Nobody is "entitled" to any response.

By *orl1971Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We try to respond to messages where the person has taken the time to read our profile and can actually write. We don’t answer the ‘hey’ messages or ‘how yous’.

99% of messages for us are from single guys. Couples don’t seem to interact and our theory is that many couples can’t be bothered with the fakers so are doing their meets though social events and parties as they’ve been let down by ‘couples’ on the site. We’re going the same way.

» Add a new message to this topic