FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0thCenturyFox OP   Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

What's your favourite sweetie?

Hubby's is Milk chocolate coated raisins, preferably by the ton!

Mine is milk chocolate coated soft caramels - Hhmmm sweet sticky heaven!!

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont really have a sweet tooth.... but i know a lot of folk who do!

Starburst "choosers" but they recently changed the fruity tastes, but eat one? Impossible !!,lol

T x

Aberdeen

"i dont really have a sweet tooth.... but i know a lot of folk who do! "

You are so wicked!!! I just know we're going to get on like a house on fire!! Can't wait to meet you and Dave. I'm the other half of Flirtycouple69 if my hubby hadn't already told you that.

Muah

"i dont really have a sweet tooth.... but i know a lot of folk who do!

You are so wicked!!! I just know we're going to get on like a house on fire!! Can't wait to meet you and Dave. I'm the other half of Flirtycouple69 if my hubby hadn't already told you that.

Muah"

i do try my best im very excited ( and that is always a moist experience for all involved ) to meet you and hubby! must let me know what your wearing asap, anything will look hot on you anyways

By *lirtyCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Muah

i do try my best im very excited ( and that is always a moist experience for all involved ) to meet you and hubby! must let me know what your wearing asap, anything will look hot on you anyways "

I'm trying to see if I can dress up as a giant toblerone(my second favourite)so that you can eat me and hopefully my delicious wife will go as a giant milky way......you can have plenty of her between meals and she won't spoil your appetite !!

Muah

i do try my best im very excited ( and that is always a moist experience for all involved ) to meet you and hubby! must let me know what your wearing asap, anything will look hot on you anyways

I'm trying to see if I can dress up as a giant toblerone(my second favourite)so that you can eat me and hopefully my delicious wife will go as a giant milky way......you can have plenty of her between meals and she won't spoil your appetite !! "

toblerone, its always a personnal challenge to see how much you can fit in your mouth at one time and they always remind me of hotel rooms as for milky ways.. im never to full to have a nibble

Aberdeen

Muah

I'm trying to see if I can dress up as a giant toblerone(my second favourite)so that you can eat me and hopefully my delicious wife will go as a giant milky way......you can have plenty of her between meals and she won't spoil your appetite !! "

Oh good grief!!!! I love you to bits darling but this is exactly why I don't let you out on your own! lol.

See you soon. xxx

Muah

I'm trying to see if I can dress up as a giant toblerone(my second favourite)so that you can eat me and hopefully my delicious wife will go as a giant milky way......you can have plenty of her between meals and she won't spoil your appetite !!

Oh good grief!!!! I love you to bits darling but this is exactly why I don't let you out on your own! lol.

See you soon. xxx"

i certainly dont mind if you dont get out on your own..lol

Muah

See you soon. xxx

i certainly dont mind if you dont get out on your own..lol "

Giant milky ways used to be "super mooses", god am showing my age now!!!

lol

T xx

haribo star mix family bag mmmmmmmmm

By *ubgla KhanMan  over a year ago

Scotland and on my travels

Muah

See you soon. xxx

i certainly dont mind if you dont get out on your own..lol "

What have I been missing? LOL

You three need to get a room! LOL - Scratch that - Us four need to get a room! HEHE

With lots of chocalty goodness to boost our energy levels! mmmmmm

Caramac!

Finger of fudge (SING!!! - is just enough to giver your kids a treat

A finger of fudge is just enough until its time to eat

Its full of Cadbury gooness

and very small and neat!

A finger of fudge is just enough to give your kids a treat!)

:-0

Aberdeen

Muah

See you soon. xxx

You three need to get a room! LOL - Scratch that - Us four need to get a room! HEHE

Caramac!

and very small and neat!

:-0"

I think you've already been locked away in a room if you can remember that ad.....you sad ........!!

Muah

See you soon. xxx

Caramac!

and very small and neat!

:-0

I think you've already been locked away in a room if you can remember that ad.....you sad ........!! "

I am sad! LOL - And I wasn't locked in - They just locked teh door at night for my own protection! HAHA LOL

The Milky Bar Kid is strong and tough

And only the best is good enough

The creamiest milk the whitest bar

The goodness thats in Milky Bar!

Did he no grow up to become Eddie the Eagle, ski jumper? Milky bar kid?

T xx

Aberdeen

Why does the knowledge that I'm spending next Saturday night in your company scare me to my inner core?! Throw my hubby into the mix and this could turn into a gameshow!!! Of course if you boys ever get bored Kandi Pants and I will be at the bar!! LOL

xxx

Who am i, but a bird in the sky,, and prince o trivia,lol

T xx

I have a terrible sweet tooth and have been known to go to my 24hr asda just to buy some chocolate,when i realized that i had none left.And just last week i shamefully lol ripped open a couple of boxes of chocs that were intended as part of someones Christmas present,the only choc im not really keen on is Turkish Delights,yes they do taste Turkish Delight lol but if it was all i had i would simply strip the chocolate off with my teeth-carefully going around all the edges etc lol.

MMM dip me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians.

Aberdeen

"I have a terrible sweet tooth and have been known to go to my 24hr asda just to buy some chocolate,when i realized that i had none left.And just last week i shamefully lol ripped open a couple of boxes of chocs that were intended as part of someones Christmas present,the only choc im not really keen on is Turkish Delights,yes they do taste Turkish Delight lol but if it was all i had i would simply strip the chocolate off with my teeth-carefully going around all the edges etc lol.

MMM dip me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians."

That's how I eat Bounty and Twix. Nibble all the chocolate off and then savour the inside!! Hhmmm. xxx

By *lirtyCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I have a terrible sweet tooth and have been known to go to my 24hr asda just to buy some chocolate,when i realized that i had none left.And just last week i shamefully lol ripped open a couple of boxes of chocs that were intended as part of someones Christmas present,the only choc im not really keen on is Turkish Delights,yes they do taste Turkish Delight lol but if it was all i had i would simply strip the chocolate off with my teeth-carefully going around all the edges etc lol.

MMM dip me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians.

That's how I eat Bounty and Twix. Nibble all the chocolate off and then savour the inside!! Hhmmm. xxx"

Inside of a bounty...all sweet and sticky.Inside of a twix......all caramelly,gooey with a crunchy twist....Told you my wife was delicious

I do that with one of the boutny bars, but not the twix!!!

Thats just plaine wrong! LOL

Pint o Caffreys and eat a twix same time,, tastes like a pint o baileys, how useless can my info get eh,lol

T

Depends on the Caffreys! - New slow pour pint, or old lovely pint! (sadly no longer with us! RIP ;-(

caramac bar ,(sing ubg) or bournvile

oh Miss Katy - Spank me! - I don't know either of those ones! ;-(

Aberdeen

"oh Miss Katy - Spank me! - I don't know either of those ones! ;-( "

Hey I'd pay good money to watch that!!! Miss katy there is money to be made here!! lol

Do I get a cut? lol - Its my ass on the line here! - LITERALLY!!!

the cuts would be on ur ass ubg , now bend over and assume the position , (while singing,"i've got 5 pence,what can u buy with 5 pence...."

"What's your favourite sweetie?

Hubby's is Milk chocolate coated raisins, preferably by the ton!

Mine is milk chocolate coated soft caramels - Hhmmm sweet sticky heaven!!

xxx"

and do you have a special method to consume said confectionary...eaten one by one ?...stuffed in in one go ?....do you tiddly wink them into a navel or cleavage ?

ooooh no cuts! lol - nice stingy red hue! mmmmmm

What can you buy with 5 pence? LOL

hahaha u can buy a caramac bar hahah and am good at red stingy bottoms , wanna see????

you USED to be able to buy one for 5p - I do remember! LOL

oh please do show me! hehe - Might let you use mines as a canvas for your latest "handy" work! hehe

milka cholate.....cadburys caramel....terrys choclate orange or tablet mmm !

The chocolate from Southern Ireland is the tastiest - LOVE getting Cadbury's Golden Crisp Bars when I pop home! Mmmmmm

Also loved the old "dinner hall" Caramel Cake-mmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic