FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ompany4u300 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

What are woman, couples looking for in a newbie profile? Would love some pointers on how to get started on fab xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

"What are woman, couples looking for in a newbie profile? Would love some pointers on how to get started on fab xx"

Be yourself, be genuine and take no for an answer. Post some photos but keep your dick pics to friends only. Make sure you're eloquent, with correct spelling and grammar and don't bother with the Sydney University disclaimer. A bad joke or cheesy chat up line in a first message always guarantees a reply from me, but I know others don't like it.

Good luck xx

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"What are woman, couples looking for in a newbie profile? Would love some pointers on how to get started on fab xx

Be yourself, be genuine and take no for an answer. Post some photos but keep your dick pics to friends only. Make sure you're eloquent, with correct spelling and grammar and don't bother with the Sydney University disclaimer. A bad joke or cheesy chat up line in a first message always guarantees a reply from me, but I know others don't like it.

Good luck xx"

What she said

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"What are woman, couples looking for in a newbie profile? Would love some pointers on how to get started on fab xx"

Bombard them with dick pics ..they love it really ,they say they don't but deep down they get all uppity if you don't

south east

"What are woman, couples looking for in a newbie profile? Would love some pointers on how to get started on fab xx

Good luck xx

What she said "

Or this

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Bombard them with dick pics ..they love it really ,they say they don't but deep down they get all uppity if you don't "

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

A profile picture is a good start.

south east

Bombard them with dick pics ..they love it really ,they say they don't but deep down they get all uppity if you don't

"

You know I'm right

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know I'm right "

I prefer a nice bum pic

south east

You know I'm right

I prefer a nice bum pic "

Need to get myself a nice bum pic off the tinternet then

You know I'm right

I prefer a nice bum pic

Need to get myself a nice bum pic off the tinternet then "

Nooooooooo I like THAT one

south east

You know I'm right

I prefer a nice bum pic

Nooooooooo I like THAT one "

You're easy pleased

You know I'm right

I prefer a nice bum pic

Nooooooooo I like THAT one

You're easy pleased "

I am actually, just a simple soul with simple requirements in life

Aberdeen

Sounds reasonable thank you xx