FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Topical news

Topical news

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why can all the other forums have great discussions about up to date news and topical issues and the Scottish forum posters complain when they see a news feed like the Olympics and shout ... what does this have to do with swinging and shagging?

Just read an amazing forum on Hillsborough. Some very well informed comments, i couldnt even imagine a forum like that in the Scottish forum. I have seen the Rangers forums end up in fighting and the comments of forget football lets get shagging. I have to say surely to god some topical forums may be more fun than that Shag kiss or Avoid one that is done almost daily ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree that's why I dont post in forums or go in to chat rooms ,seems to be what ever you post always ends up in some form of are you serious or this has been done before.com or please conform to us or we will slag you off . Oops feel an arse kicking comming

As I've posted lol

Most go to the other forums for news and discussions etc. and leave the Scottish one to the fuck/suck/shag/avoid/posters.

..... and also to the ones who like to leave thinly veiled insults to others disguised as 'topics'

They shouldnt leave thinly veiled insults, they should just say it... makes such more fun to read .....

"They shouldnt leave thinly veiled insults, they should just say it... makes such more fun to read ....."

"Most go to the other forums for news and discussions etc. and leave the Scottish one to the fuck/suck/shag/avoid/posters.

..... and also to the ones who like to leave thinly veiled insults to others disguised as 'topics' "

How true

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I posted a similar thread a fox months ago - been blackballed since.

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"They shouldnt leave thinly veiled insults, they should just say it... makes such more fun to read ....."

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"They shouldnt leave thinly veiled insults, they should just say it... makes such more fun to read .....

"

leaves thinly veiled am gaggin so am changing this to a shag snog or avoid post pmsl

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I agree with Greig, it is a shame.

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

It is indeed a shame, and as adult's we should be able to hold an intellectual debate, without it getting ugly or childish digs etc

"Why can all the other forums have great discussions about up to date news and topical issues and the Scottish forum posters complain when they see a news feed like the Olympics and shout ... what does this have to do with swinging and shagging?

Just read an amazing forum on Hillsborough. Some very well informed comments, i couldnt even imagine a forum like that in the Scottish forum. I have seen the Rangers forums end up in fighting and the comments of forget football lets get shagging. I have to say surely to god some topical forums may be more fun than that Shag kiss or Avoid one that is done almost daily ? "

i disagree have seen some cracking forums in the scottish room over the years without any malice just honesty and some good advice for the op . The old firm well it is going to go that way everyone knows it . However id say overall we no worse or better than the others .

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"It is indeed a shame, and as adult's we should be able to hold an intellectual debate, without it getting ugly or childish digs etc "

in my opinion, most posts are driven by sexual genitalia.. what a female posts will get a different reaction from a guy posting the same. If a guy posts, the reaction from females will be mostly the same, guys will swoop on other guys slating them to look good in the eyes of females and couples. When a female posts, suddenly these guys will go quiet in fear of losing out for meets... ( NOT ALL, but a lot )

people will slate more than put their head above the parapet to stand up for others

and good threads are lost in the multitude of ' kiss me, who is going to every club, every night, every time it opens'

but that is not exclusive to the Scottish forum and the kiss me threads do encourage new posters. The club stuff and meets should be in the appropriate forums ( in my opinion )

Totally agree. I dont post much in the forums but I did the other week asking folks _iews on the site these days as I think its different so wondered if others thought so aswell. Most folk were helpful but others just used it to put the boot, claiming it was a "sympathy shag thread" and "Oh another moaning single man".

Gave me the impression quite a few folk in here are only happy with these extremely tedious shag snog and avoid threads.

Its certainly not a forum for advice or serious discussion unfortunately as there are a lot of people with _iews worth hearing.

"It is indeed a shame, and as adult's we should be able to hold an intellectual debate, without it getting ugly or childish digs etc

in my opinion, most posts are driven by sexual genitalia.. what a female posts will get a different reaction from a guy posting the same. If a guy posts, the reaction from females will be mostly the same, guys will swoop on other guys slating them to look good in the eyes of females and couples. When a female posts, suddenly these guys will go quiet in fear of losing out for meets... ( NOT ALL, but a lot )

people will slate more than put their head above the parapet to stand up for others

and good threads are lost in the multitude of ' kiss me, who is going to every club, every night, every time it opens'

but that is not exclusive to the Scottish forum and the kiss me threads do encourage new posters. The club stuff and meets should be in the appropriate forums ( in my opinion )"

Could not agree more with that first paragraph.

That was very evident in the thread I started

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

A good quick way of seeing a posters form is to click the wee green arrow next to there username.

From the scottish forum i could probably pick a dozen or so user's who i'm happy to debate any issue with.

From that selection i may not particularly like there board persona but always respect there _iew and would quite happily share a pint with them in the real world.

Really great posts in here guys Well said every one

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Could not agree more Greig! More and more posts are taken over by bitching by the same few people, when I see a post and a particular person has commented I could tell you before anyone else has commented on it who is about to and that their opinion will be... basically the opposite! I therefore decline to pass my opinion as I know it will only be a matter of time before it is shut. x

Great way to find out what people are really like.....the way they post....etc.....

I think all the local forums are pretty much the same tbh.... Only seems the larger forums that the whole site uses that seem to have more serious topics....

"Could not agree more Greig! More and more posts are taken over by bitching by the same few people, when I see a post and a particular person has commented I could tell you before anyone else has commented on it who is about to and that their opinion will be... basically the opposite! I therefore decline to pass my opinion as I know it will only be a matter of time before it is shut. x "

"Why can all the other forums have great discussions about up to date news and topical issues and the Scottish forum posters complain when they see a news feed like the Olympics and shout ... what does this have to do with swinging and shagging?

Just read an amazing forum on Hillsborough. Some very well informed comments, i couldnt even imagine a forum like that in the Scottish forum. I have seen the Rangers forums end up in fighting and the comments of forget football lets get shagging. I have to say surely to god some topical forums may be more fun than that Shag kiss or Avoid one that is done almost daily ? "

I am pleasantly suprised that most who responded agrees with me.

I for one hate the snog, shag or avoid stuff, there, nowt thinly veiled about it.

Folk can say, "ohh come on its just a bit o fun" all they like, im not buying it,,, p**h is what it is. Its an opinion, now else, not a critique of any who creates them or favours them.

seems to me, certain folks use the forums to score points off the ones there not keen on

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"seems to me, certain folks use the forums to score points off the ones there not keen on "
Totaly agree or ones who ass lick and agree with all their so called friends say

"seems to me, certain folks use the forums to score points off the ones there not keen on Totaly agree or ones who ass lick and agree with all their so called friends say "
Like those that say come lick my ass cause I'm just gorgeous

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"seems to me, certain folks use the forums to score points off the ones there not keen on Totaly agree or ones who ass lick and agree with all their so called friends say Like those that say come lick my ass cause I'm just gorgeous "
yep lol

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 23:21:06]

ass licking-DISGUSTING-lol

many germs there methinks

So will i never see another kiss shag avoid please love me forums again? thank feck lol

Yes to the above .......

Yep leave that behind, post reads topical news so is there any local news, debates.?

[Removed by poster at 15/09/12 00:33:58]

You want topical news?

Man in Fife burns his face while bending over a candle. Didn't spot the flame out the top... The perils of drink....

News of the Fife kind? I am struggling, gotta be honest,

Leuchars air show on Saturday, planes n that.

Man with sore burnt face is hoping to go to the air show ... now thats topical lol

"Man with sore burnt face is hoping to go to the air show ... now thats topical lol"

Pmsl

I didnt even know there was a scottish forums scene!!!..wow

To be fair, there isnt unless you want to kiss shag or avoid ...

"To be fair, there isnt unless you want to kiss shag or avoid ..."

I kissed a thread and I liked it

I avoided it and got picked on lol

» Add a new message to this topic