FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > borders scene

borders scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornypair300 OP   Couple  over a year ago

borders

is it just us or are the borders region of scotland absolutely dead as a scene? seems most people are either cheats or dont meet because they are scared you know them or will say something , we werent aware that talking about what you do in the bedroom in your spare time with others is a good conversation point. vulgar messages and demanding messages are taking their toll too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep your pecker up.

The Borders is a total wasteland scene wise.

I’ve been on and off FAB for over ten years as a single and couples . SB has pretty much always been dire. No one ever seems to meet, very very few even reply. Maybe its the “aye been” mentality?!

Every time I’ve come back it seems to be the same old tired profiles that last had a meet when unleaded was 89p a litre

borders

its tiring to say the least and we are beggining to lose faith

We could do with a good party in a private venue, or even a organised group social in a pub/hotel. We was looking at hiring somewhere but it's a financial gamble if people dont show any interest

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

Unfortunately the Borders party scene that was developing was curtailed by idiotic behaviour and the police being involved.

If anyone does organise something big, they really do need to be careful about who's invited!

By *ervous69Man  over a year ago

Galashiels

You want to try being a single male in the borders!

"You want to try being a single male in the borders! "

I know what your problem is, ya to picky

Galashiels

"You want to try being a single male in the borders!

I know what your problem is, ya to picky "

If only I could afford to be!

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Definitely not just you. I stopped trying to find someone local and save my fab related fun for socials and clubs. Great excuse for a weekend away x

By *ike okaneMan  over a year ago

galloway

The Galloway is pretty much the same it’s dyer

By *arpdiemCouple  over a year ago

dunfermline

We're a little confused by this thread lol, we thought the borders would be the best of both worlds, Scottish cities one side English ones the other all within a little traveling, hour or so (we'd travel that far for a friendly couple and definitely for the elusive unicorn, guys possibly not there's an abundance of you in our doorstep sorry haha) we have been known to just out on a drive, so surely there's other people willing to drive to meet fellow swingers in the borders??

"We're a little confused by this thread lol, we thought the borders would be the best of both worlds, Scottish cities one side English ones the other all within a little traveling, hour or so (we'd travel that far for a friendly couple and definitely for the elusive unicorn, guys possibly not there's an abundance of you in our doorstep sorry haha) we have been known to just out on a drive, so surely there's other people willing to drive to meet fellow swingers in the borders?? "

We live right on the border, so often travel to Newcastle, lots of fun to be had there. We also have the added bonus of having a holiday cottage in Dunbar so often travel into Edinburgh. You get out what you put in

Kelso

It is a rural area so obviously there's not going to be as much going on as in the urban areas. Having said that, we've met plenty of very nice fabbers from both sides of the border, yet not too far away.

Maybe the suggestion of a gathering somewhere is the best one to get things moving again.

"It is a rural area so obviously there's not going to be as much going on as in the urban areas. Having said that, we've met plenty of very nice fabbers from both sides of the border, yet not too far away.

Maybe the suggestion of a gathering somewhere is the best one to get things moving again. "

I agree, it doesn't have to be a big ordeal, I'm sure we can all behave well enough to have a social in a pub or hotel bar. It's no different to a group of friends meeting for a drink & natter. I'm in

Claire

"It is a rural area so obviously there's not going to be as much going on as in the urban areas. Having said that, we've met plenty of very nice fabbers from both sides of the border, yet not too far away.

Maybe the suggestion of a gathering somewhere is the best one to get things moving again.

I agree, it doesn't have to be a big ordeal, I'm sure we can all behave well enough to have a social in a pub or hotel bar. It's no different to a group of friends meeting for a drink & natter. I'm in

Claire "

What they said.. a drink might be a nice escape for a night

"Definitely not just you. I stopped trying to find someone local and save my fab related fun for socials and clubs. Great excuse for a weekend away x"

We met at party back in November 2018….it’s just a pain having to drive so far to Glasgow IMO

And we have animals so a weekend away always has logistics to consider

Any couples, single women in the Peebles area?

Maybe we need a Midlothian/Borders Social Event or group

borders

Some good ideas being put together on here it seems , sadly the party scene was ruined by one particular c@“t as we think that would have been a big part of a decent scene here for sure . We don’t mind travelling but when your getting a lot of no shows or ghosting after days of talking and planning it gets tiresome . Thankfully we haven’t lost a lot of money by booking hotels ect . Good to know that a lot on this thread enjoy the social side just as much as the fun tho as we feel that’s a big part and adds to the whole thing

"Some good ideas being put together on here it seems , sadly the party scene was ruined by one particular c@“t as we think that would have been a big part of a decent scene here for sure . We don’t mind travelling but when your getting a lot of no shows or ghosting after days of talking and planning it gets tiresome . Thankfully we haven’t lost a lot of money by booking hotels ect . Good to know that a lot on this thread enjoy the social side just as much as the fun tho as we feel that’s a big part and adds to the whole thing "

I’d be happy meeting up - just for a social. I’m the Peebles end of the Borders.

By *lba The ScotMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I live south of Edinburgh, and getting there is quicker than getting to most places in Edinburgh.

I could quite easily see myself becoming a part of the Borders scene if it developed. (The T Vally stretch anyway)

I find myself searching the North East (of England) because even Berwick and north Northumberland are accessible for me.

This thread demonstrates that there is definite interest. If police is an issue, arrange an event during COP26 as there wont be a copper about for miles! Good luck...and hope things work out soon.

Well when I get home to D&G from a year abroad feel free to drop me a line ??

The borders have some nice people who do meet but because of the low numbers total discretion and the need for a good sense of direction,due to sat Nov not always working it's a low meet area but some nice people

I'm up for a meet in Borders, willing to travel,with plans given in advance .

borders

[Removed by poster at 20/10/21 21:44:37]

borders

We’re looking at setting up a kik group chat if anyone would be interested and looking at maybe getting a social organised for people who would be interested... drop us a message if that’s something that would interest you

BORDERS ONLY

Central Borders

"Some good ideas being put together on here it seems , sadly the party scene was ruined by one particular c@“t as we think that would have been a big part of a decent scene here for sure . We don’t mind travelling but when your getting a lot of no shows or ghosting after days of talking and planning it gets tiresome . Thankfully we haven’t lost a lot of money by booking hotels ect . Good to know that a lot on this thread enjoy the social side just as much as the fun tho as we feel that’s a big part and adds to the whole thing "

There were actually a few cunts that ruined it

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"Some good ideas being put together on here it seems , sadly the party scene was ruined by one particular c@“t as we think that would have been a big part of a decent scene here for sure . We don’t mind travelling but when your getting a lot of no shows or ghosting after days of talking and planning it gets tiresome . Thankfully we haven’t lost a lot of money by booking hotels ect . Good to know that a lot on this thread enjoy the social side just as much as the fun tho as we feel that’s a big part and adds to the whole thing

There were actually a few cunts that ruined it "

We did enjoy the trip down to the Borders party as we made new friends and liked going to different areas in the fab scene (before some idiot ppl ruined it) and would make the trip again if trusted people were running it-and if we’re allowed back (being the other side of Glasgow and not from Borders-shire)

Millie (and Ian)

By *oucancall me sirMan  over a year ago

borders

I'm in borders I would happily meet open too offers

By *B-GuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hey guys - I’d certainly be interested in joining the kik group. Feel free to DM me. I’m unable to message you direct. Thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Midlothian

"We’re looking at setting up a kik group chat if anyone would be interested and looking at maybe getting a social organised for people who would be interested... drop us a message if that’s something that would interest you

BORDERS ONLY "

I can't msg you because Im outside your age range! Age descrimination!

Im Moffat

Free day times during school.hours

Or every second Friday sat night

Single parent

But borders area all.accessible if you need a real filthy o.g.

And id be happy to help in group kik or try organise events which aren't easy in rural areas cos everyones a nosey gossiping c???

Pm me if you want a creative artist helping with this.............or if you just need to cum xxx

"is it just us or are the borders region of scotland absolutely dead as a scene? seems most people are either cheats or dont meet because they are scared you know them or will say something , we werent aware that talking about what you do in the bedroom in your spare time with others is a good conversation point. vulgar messages and demanding messages are taking their toll too "

I took the time to read your profile then I sent you a polite message including a face pic. No reply. Not even one explaining why it was a no.

Be part of the solution, not the problem.

By *attMonroMan  over a year ago

NE and Central Belt

It's a fair subject to raise... I was thinking of harvesting the tumble and start a basket weaving business. I'm bang on the border so sometimes change profile location to suit.

Would like to reestablish myself on here after closing down my old account (mounting goat when I was in Central Belt). Happy to chat/meet/social.

borders

probably because your profile has no photos and little to no information and your post on here shows exactly what we are on about , we understand that was a polite message however then coming on here to have a moan seems a bit counter productive doesnt it ?

"probably because your profile has no photos and little to no information and your post on here shows exactly what we are on about , we understand that was a polite message however then coming on here to have a moan seems a bit counter productive doesnt it ?"

Thank you for explaining that. Can I maybe suggest that in future you consider replying to someone who messages you with such an explanation? What you’ve highlighted is perfectly correct and fair things to point out, but unless you tell someone that then how can they be expected to do things differently?

My post isn’t intended to be a moan. I was just surprised to read your post when you perpetuate the things you then criticise in others.

borders

we are not alone on here for not replying to everyone that mails us , plenty of couples and singles do the same we experince it when messaging others also . its part of it i guess

"we are not alone on here for not replying to everyone that mails us , plenty of couples and singles do the same we experince it when messaging others also . its part of it i guess "

It’s part of the problem. Good communication is essential in swinging. If we can’t do so when the other person isn’t even with us then what hope is there when they are?

Not a moan or a dig. Not getting at you. Just my humble opinion.

All the best

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

However, Fab states that no reply is a no thanks. Imagine couples getting dozens of messages and having to say no thanks.

And then receiving a dozen but why not messages in return. Thus the abusive messages begin.

And if you think the Borders is bad, try living in the Highlands

borders

"However, Fab states that no reply is a no thanks. Imagine couples getting dozens of messages and having to say no thanks.

And then receiving a dozen but why not messages in return. Thus the abusive messages begin.

And if you think the Borders is bad, try living in the Highlands "

thankyou for getting where we are coming from , can only imagine the scene is very far and few between up there

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 23/10/21 02:56:25]

Central Borders

"However, Fab states that no reply is a no thanks. Imagine couples getting dozens of messages and having to say no thanks.

And if you think the Borders is bad, try living in the Highlands

thankyou for getting where we are coming from , can only imagine the scene is very far and few between up there "

That's where I get my console from. Even though it's awfully quiet here in the Borders when it comes to fab, it can always be worse - I could have ended up in the Highlands

And just because OP is venting their frustration, it doesn't mean they'll hook up with everyone who gets in touch. Honestly, a no reply means a "no thanks" as mentioned above x

We would be interested in a social at some point but we don't do all that Kik stuff.

Not sure I’ve heard of people ruining it for others or getting the police involved either

I’m in the borders

Central Borders

"Not sure I’ve heard of people ruining it for others or getting the police involved either

I’m in the borders "

Yeah, usually if you weren't there, you wouldn't know the details x

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

"Not sure I’ve heard of people ruining it for others or getting the police involved either

I’m in the borders "

We were there. It was such a shame. Long story and history now. The kik group's a good idea as is a possible social.

By *reen31Man  over a year ago

Hawick

I would be interested

Hawick

"We’re looking at setting up a kik group chat if anyone would be interested and looking at maybe getting a social organised for people who would be interested... drop us a message if that’s something that would interest you

I would be interested in kik group

BORDERS ONLY "

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Kintore

"we are not alone on here for not replying to everyone that mails us , plenty of couples and singles do the same we experince it when messaging others also . its part of it i guess

It’s part of the problem. Good communication is essential in swinging. If we can’t do so when the other person isn’t even with us then what hope is there when they are?

Not a moan or a dig. Not getting at you. Just my humble opinion.

All the best "

Perhaps if you made your profile more o refractive it would avoid such disappointment

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Kintore

I would be interested in kik group

BORDERS ONLY "

Does working and staying over in the borders grant me temporary membership??

By *agic50Man  over a year ago

as above

Please count me in.... unfortunately I'm too old for your profile

Thanks

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

problem with borders is too many time wasters not enough gen people that actually want to play pic collectors etc i just use this to see whats happening in swinging clubs blackpool gran canaria meets few and far between on here

I’m in the borders

Yeah, usually if you weren't there, you wouldn't know the details x"

It is a kinda let down with the lack of people actually wanting to meet or even hold an actual conversation

Sounds like the Borders and the Highlands are in a similar boat. Perhaps we can come up with a North and South social idea and take turn about hosting a party for everyone lol

Galashiels

"It is a kinda let down with the lack of people actually wanting to meet or even hold an actual conversation "

Thats the trouble in the borders. A lot of people are all talk sadly

borders

Ill meet any willing female or couple. Nobody knows me in borders as not long moved here

By *affire_and_SteelCouple  over a year ago

North by North West

"We would be interested in a social at some point but we don't do all that Kik stuff.

"

Hi guys.

Thank you for the link to this thread. We started a similar thread for the Northumberland area. Seems logical to bring these two together. Hopefully reignite this thread and have a look and post on ours to see who is about.

Regards

S&S x

By *anuelMassageDelightMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"is it just us or are the borders region of scotland absolutely dead as a scene? seems most people are either cheats or dont meet because they are scared you know them or will say something , we werent aware that talking about what you do in the bedroom in your spare time with others is a good conversation point. vulgar messages and demanding messages are taking their toll too "

There is no much in Edinburgh too. Also you are limiting the age to contact you…

Kelso

Totally agree with you. Northumberland and what is now called the Scottish Borders is historically and culturally linked anyway xx

North by North West

"Totally agree with you. Northumberland and what is now called the Scottish Borders is historically and culturally linked anyway xx"

And so they shall be linked on a saucy basis as well

Greater Pervshire

S&S x

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"We would be interested in a social at some point but we don't do all that Kik stuff.

Hi guys.

Thank you for the link to this thread. We started a similar thread for the Northumberland area. Seems logical to bring these two together. Hopefully reignite this thread and have a look and post on ours to see who is about.

Regards

S&S x"

A little fraternisation is good for the soul and body

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

I drive from Fife to peebles regularly to go mountain biking and have driven much further for sexy fun with friendly people. I know not everyone drives but sometimes a little effort is required

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I'm at the bottom of the narrow butt-cleft of South Lanarkshire, dangling precariously between the empty arse-cheeks of Scottish Borders on one side and Dumfries & Galloway on the other.

It's a wilderness out there.

Looks like it is official.. the only scene in the borders is the scenic views

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Plenty of sheep down there...

"Plenty of sheep down there..."

Did you know the English invented the first condom from a sheep's bladder..

10 years later the Scottish showed them how to take it out of the sheep first!

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"Plenty of sheep down there...

10 years later the Scottish showed them how to take it out of the sheep first!"

Learn something new every day on here..

North by North West

Boom tish !

borders

Heyy everyone, we’re going to be looking at getting a social planned in the new year if people would like to come then drop us a message on here

good one !

I live in rural Ayrshire and while I haven't met anybody on this current profile is not for the want of trying. Ayrshire anywhere isn't far too travel to from so it's not that. I prefer a bit of distance tbh but lots don't and would rather have you next door. And tbh if my time in the young farmers going to dances over that way in years past is anything to go by there was plenty nonsense going on in the borders !!!

Christmas party night tomorrow in a well known hotel in Kelso. Bit of a Dj/disco... great atmosphere to meet others that might be there wink wink all

"Heyy everyone, we’re going to be looking at getting a social planned in the new year if people would like to come then drop us a message on here "

We would certainly be very interested.

borders

[Removed by poster at 09/12/21 17:59:25]

North by North West

"Heyy everyone, we’re going to be looking at getting a social planned in the new year if people would like to come then drop us a message on here

We would certainly be very interested. "

Us too !

S&S x

North by North West

"Christmas party night tomorrow in a well known hotel in Kelso. Bit of a Dj/disco... great atmosphere to meet others that might be there wink wink all "

How was it ?

Did you manage to coax any elusive saucy folks out ?

S&S x

"Christmas party night tomorrow in a well known hotel in Kelso. Bit of a Dj/disco... great atmosphere to meet others that might be there wink wink all

How was it ?

S&S x"

Didn't end up going. That place of employment called hubby and informed him he needed to be in work at 6am Saturday morning.... A SATURDAY- Bloody criminal if you ask me urghhhh. Still sulking

So I think I'll get d*unk today & start an argument with said place of employment xx

Central Borders

"Heyy everyone, we’re going to be looking at getting a social planned in the new year if people would like to come then drop us a message on here "

Let me know when you have a date and (roughly) where? Hopefully I can join you. Would be great to see you again x

North by North West

"Christmas party night tomorrow in a well known hotel in Kelso. Bit of a Dj/disco... great atmosphere to meet others that might be there wink wink all

How was it ?

S&S x

Didn't end up going. That place of employment called hubby and informed him he needed to be in work at 6am Saturday morning.... A SATURDAY- Bloody criminal if you ask me urghhhh. Still sulking

So I think I'll get d*unk today & start an argument with said place of employment xx"

That’s terrible !

You should sue for stress, involuntary alcoholism and bringing on a pervous breakdown.

First against the wall come the revolution !

S&S x

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Heyy everyone, we’re going to be looking at getting a social planned in the new year if people would like to come then drop us a message on here

Let me know when you have a date and (roughly) where? Hopefully I can join you. Would be great to see you again x"

If I’m down that way I’ll tag along if that’s ok

When you get an idea of date and venue I'll try my best to get along to it be great to meet people

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Definitely something we’d like to attend

looks like there is the possibility of a social but I heard Sturgeon heard about it and may try and stop it because she cannot come.

Hawick

Would love to attend a social

Edinburgh

Would certainly be interested in a social. Will keep checking in.

Would certainly consider a meet with like minded individuals. On the outskirts of the Borders.

Hi up for a social, but needs strict controls as its loads of work to set up and a half wit can ruin it at the press of a button

Forgot to say. If I can be of any help to you in organising the social just let me know.

By *irthybrownMan  over a year ago

near you Scotland

Well I’m from the Borders ,Borders is quiet and one’s close by don’t meet. mainly have met people Edinburgh and fife way.

North by North West

"looks like there is the possibility of a social but I heard Sturgeon heard about it and may try and stop it because she cannot come."

No volunteers around willing to try and make little Jimmy Krankie come

Although do believe they were rampant swingers back in the day

S&S x

By the time anything social is arranged it will probably be summer.

If that is the case we would love to have a social in a hot tub if anyone else is interested.

Actually any time in a hot tub..

By *1.friendlygentMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

One of my best swingers meetings was in the border. Outdoor hot tub in the middle of the winter then a night full of action.

borders

We’d be thinking about hosting a social at a pub in hawick if that’s any good to you guys?

"We’d be thinking about hosting a social at a pub in hawick if that’s any good to you guys? "

I'd be up for that. Just be a case of knowing when it is to see if I can attend and sort accommodation etc.

It would be good for us.. just got to be careful of numbers which may make it difficult

North by North West

"We’d be thinking about hosting a social at a pub in hawick if that’s any good to you guys? "

Count us in. About an hour away.

Very doable

S&S x

Central Borders

Works for me!

You have a date in mind, or holding off for a bit to see what's happening with restrictions? x

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I'd like to come, but obviously would need a date to sort out accommodation etc. Fife is the same....no real scene

borders

Holding off to see what happens with restrictions , don’t worry tho going it won’t be much longer before we can organise it

borders

Sorry but think we are holding this one for borders folk only

Let us know what you plan hopefully will try and attend

[Removed by poster at 03/01/22 12:19:21]

borders

can people drop their kik adds in here and we will start up a kik chat

"can people drop their kik adds in here and we will start up a kik chat "

I will do once I've got it sorted. By the way i think this is a great idea and thank you for going to the trouble of arranging a social. Finger crossed I can make it

Central Borders

You still have mine? If not I'll DM it over x

We don't do kik, sorry

borders

Pop it over if you don’t mind

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 03/01/22 23:38:23]

North by North West

Hi Hornypair

We’d be interested, but you can’t be messaged as your filters are blocking us. We’re not sharing contact info on here for all to see.

S&S

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Keep your pecker up.

The Borders is a total wasteland scene wise.

I’ve been on and off FAB for over ten years as a single and couples . SB has pretty much always been dire. No one ever seems to meet, very very few even reply. Maybe its the “aye been” mentality?!

Every time I’ve come back it seems to be the same old tired profiles that last had a meet when unleaded was 89p a litre"

Or people just not turning up and giving ridiculous excuses

borders

Hey guys! Hope everyone is well! Could all interested parties please send us kik over as putting a shortlist together now and looking to start a group

Chat by the end of the week (if you’ve already sent yours over Ignore this)

Hawick

I would be interested but cant message you

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Don't do kik

By *oldilox and the BearCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Hi, would be interested in the social but also don't do kik.

By *anuelMassageDelightMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Where is the action if there is any!

Anybody interested in massage?

Back from Spain soon

Manuel

By *lasticTMan  over a year ago

kelso

Would love to join a social ,new to the scene ,and keen to make new friends and have some fun ! Single male so probably really over subscribed, but if a space is available ,I would love to meet some of you face to face x

kelso

Trying to get in touch regarding social,single male ,so probably really over subscribed ,but could you put down as a reserve !

kelso

[Removed by poster at 07/01/22 23:51:28]

kelso

"Hey guys! Hope everyone is well! Could all interested parties please send us kik over as putting a shortlist together now and looking to start a group

Chat by the end of the week (if you’ve already sent yours over Ignore this) "

How do we find you on kik ( sorry beginner haha

North by North West

"Hey guys! Hope everyone is well! Could all interested parties please send us kik over as putting a shortlist together now and looking to start a group

How do we find you on kik ( sorry beginner haha "

Don’t you just love a vulnerable, needy single male.

No.

Us neither

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

No.

Us neither "

Oh. harsh!

Kelso

How do we find you on kik ( sorry beginner haha "

I'll pass on your message but I'm pretty sure it's fully subscribed for single men now.

North by North West

No.

Us neither

Oh. harsh!"

Apologies.

Too much alcohol…..again…..hic !

kelso

[Removed by poster at 09/01/22 09:31:07]

kelso

Very welcoming ! Cheers

North by North West

"Very welcoming ! Cheers "

I have apologised for a half arsed comment I made whilst a bit tipsy. I realise in the cold light of day it’s come across as twattish.

Again apologies.

kelso

Apology accepted !

Don't confuse keen to meet people ( it is a social isn't it ?) With needy !

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Chat by the end of the week (if you’ve already sent yours over Ignore this) "

Can’t message you due to filters.

borders

"Apology accepted !

Don't confuse keen to meet people ( it is a social isn't it ?) With needy !"

Sorry we’re at full capacity for single men at the minute

kelso

"Apology accepted !

Sorry we’re at full capacity for single men at the minute "

No problem ,if a space becomes available ,would love to meet some of you

borders

"Apology accepted !

Sorry we’re at full capacity for single men at the minute "

borders

Hey folks who fancies a social on sunday. Anywhere in t valley .coffee .or tea and scones.or drinks at the pub

borders

"Hey folks who fancies a social on sunday. Anywhere in t valley .coffee .or tea and scones.or drinks at the pub "
t valley

borders

"Hey folks who fancies a social on sunday. Anywhere in t valley .coffee .or tea and scones.or drinks at the pub "

This forum ain’t the place to find a meet

hawick

I'm local borders single guy always looking for fun

borders

"Hey folks who fancies a social on sunday. Anywhere in t valley .coffee .or tea and scones.or drinks at the pub

This forum ain’t the place to find a meet "

reading back .other folk are arranging trying too arrange social meets. So can I ask why I can't post for social meet. I pay my site fees

kelso

I'm only guessing but maybe start your own new thread ? ( I am only guessing though ( bit like a hijacking )

borders

Here is me thinking this was about borders scene .with folk from borders and it might be someone might like a wee social .So Defoe was not trying to hijack anything

Midlothian

I tried to msg the OP regarding this weekend's Border social only to get blocked because I dont fit into their age bands! Not very sociable! How do I get details of the meet?

Central Borders

"I tried to msg the OP regarding this weekend's Border social only to get blocked because I dont fit into their age bands! Not very sociable! How do I get details of the meet?"

PM'd you x

Central Borders

"I tried to msg the OP regarding this weekend's Border social only to get blocked because I dont fit into their age bands! Not very sociable! How do I get details of the meet?

PM'd you x"

Gets an invite and doesn't reply. Wish people would stop pretending they're hard done by

Central Borders

"Very welcoming ! Cheers

I have apologised for a half arsed comment I made whilst a bit tipsy. I realise in the cold light of day it’s come across as twattish.

Again apologies. "

Half arsed apology for a full on dickhead remark. You weren't missed tonight x

By *onder womanWoman  over a year ago

Berwick

Wow, so much hassle - negativity & control. So unwelcoming & clique from the usual gang

borders

Care to elaborate on that?

kelso

Thanks for organising was great to meet you all

Well done guys x

By *oldilox and the BearCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Thanks for the invite, very friendly bunch and a great venue. Looking forward to the next social. G&B

Kelso

A really enjoyable event. It was really nice seeing old friends and new. Looking forward to the next one xxx

Edinburgh

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Enjoyed the company of all. Apologies to those I didn’t get the chance to meet and sit down with. Looking forward to any future gatherings already.

I'd definitely be interested in a borders social although it's a bit far away .. but I've always been drawn to that part of the country. Nice folks. I'll keep my eye on the forum.

hawick

great social evening nice event venue good fun evening

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

So sad - about 15 years ago I went to a private party just outside Melrose that was quite frankly dynamite. Apparently there were similar parties in the area every few weeks - there was a big sit down meal (nothing special, but just good grub - I think it was a game lasagne) with some nice wine followed by dancing and then everything that you'd imagine. Lots of tartan too LOL! It's amazing how such an exciting scene can deteriorate so quickly!

Any updates on this?

Central Borders

"is it just us or are the borders region of scotland absolutely dead as a scene? seems most people are either cheats or dont meet because they are scared you know them or will say something , we werent aware that talking about what you do in the bedroom in your spare time with others is a good conversation point. vulgar messages and demanding messages are taking their toll too

Any updates on this?"

You're a bit late Billy. It all happened months ago! You got your camping event coming up soon? x

"is it just us or are the borders region of scotland absolutely dead as a scene? seems most people are either cheats or dont meet because they are scared you know them or will say something , we werent aware that talking about what you do in the bedroom in your spare time with others is a good conversation point. vulgar messages and demanding messages are taking their toll too

Any updates on this?

You're a bit late Billy. It all happened months ago! You got your camping event coming up soon? x"

Yes next week hopefully but usal fab let downs so could be at loose end

Central Borders

Any updates on this?

You're a bit late Billy. It all happened months ago! You got your camping event coming up soon? x

Yes next week hopefully but usal fab let downs so could be at loose end "

Only need a few people to make it a brilliant weekend. Hope it works out and you'll have a great time x

Any updates on this?

Yes next week hopefully but usal fab let downs so could be at loose end

Only need a few people to make it a brilliant weekend. Hope it works out and you'll have a great time x"

Yes definitely true

» Add a new message to this topic