FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > More hits on tinder than fab lol

More hits on tinder than fab lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Success rate is far superior in tinder than here , anyone agree ? Ha ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Found Badoo more naughty but single hookups but fab is great for clubs, party and general swinging scene , if you're just here for casual sex , maybe better with tinder or Badoo

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Depends what you're looking for. If it's instashag, then this ain't it.

Btw buddy, now I know this might come as a surprise and I do apologise, but these posts don’t help win the women over.

Aberdeen tinder is shite.

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Yea but tinder has faces on it fab has other stuff,,,,so it's a bit like asda u can see before it's no surprise

"Success rate is far superior in tinder than here , anyone agree ? Ha ha "

Enjoy there then

You've been on 5 weeks and had 2 meets in that time so I'd say ur not doing to badly at all .. says ur willing to put the graft in but having a bit of a moan about tinder being more successful than here so I'm guessing ur graft has a limit at 5 weeks lol

Am not on tinder , but Why not just stay on tinder ,if it's more successful , just saying

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

I think it probably depends what you are looking for tbh. If tinder is working for you then I would stick there (no offence ment by this). X

By *lus1Man  over a year ago

nr Peterborough

Iv just set up an account, Iv not paid anything to tinder yet as seeing how it goes without

But I think if you don’t pay up your your not going to see any results from tinder

Time will tell , but your experience will be good to know

Fab is a great site and it’s free

When I first joined I was still in my 40’s and for the first 5 years I had great success.

Then again I attended socials, I put myself out there.

Now I’m an old fart and my heart isn’t in it the same

However,

If you’re willing to pay the monthly fees there is an Instashag/Rentafuck site out there

In fact ALL of them offer what’s on the tin guaranteed

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Success rate is far superior in tinder than here , anyone agree ? Ha ha

Enjoy there then "

Yip I agree

But then again I doubt he’ll get away with the knob pics on tinder.

"Iv just set up an account, Iv not paid anything to tinder yet as seeing how it goes without

But I think if you don’t pay up your your not going to see any results from tinder

Time will tell , but your experience will be good to know "

Good luck with that chum, I was on tinder at the start of the year for a month and whilst I’m not up there with the likes of Channing Tatum, Harry Styles or Tom Hardy, I’d say I’m not overly fucking ugly and I got a whopping 1 match….who only wanted me to buy her onlyfans.

It’s set up for you to spend the £££’s is all.

I've been on tinder for 3 weeks now and had 4 meets and 4 very decent shags tinder is decent.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

"I've been on tinder for 3 weeks now and had 4 meets and 4 very decent shags tinder is decent."

Out of interest why are you on here if tinder works for you and FAB doesn’t? (This is not a critique just a question)

"I've been on tinder for 3 weeks now and had 4 meets and 4 very decent shags tinder is decent."

I’ve been reading the beano recently and found myself getting shags from the private ads sections. Not a word of a lie honest…

Yep always been that way.

Tbh we shouldn't be surprised as the site is really for swinging couples predominantly.

"Iv just set up an account, Iv not paid anything to tinder yet as seeing how it goes without

Good luck with that chum, I was on tinder at the start of the year for a month and whilst I’m not up there with the likes of Channing Tatum, Harry Styles or Tom Hardy, I’d say I’m not overly fucking ugly and I got a whopping 1 match….who only wanted me to buy her onlyfans.

It’s set up for you to spend the £££’s is all."

Completely true

Bumble is far better for matches, for me anyway..

Tinder is full of lassies trying to be models by harvesting blokes to follow their Instagram pages then only fans / patreon etc .. all about the money .. never ever get any chat from them.. swipe left ! .. my tinder right swipes are at a low of 5pc now .. pmsl ..

Need a new platform, they are all pretty shite tbh.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"I've been on tinder for 3 weeks now and had 4 meets and 4 very decent shags tinder is decent.

I’ve been reading the beano recently and found myself getting shags from the private ads sections. Not a word of a lie honest…"

Well desperate Dan isn't known to be overly fussy

Or damn was that the dandy

It’s set up for you to spend the £££’s is all.

Completely true

Bumble is far better for matches, for me anyway..

Tinder is full of lassies trying to be models by harvesting blokes to follow their Instagram pages then only fans / patreon etc .. all about the money .. never ever get any chat from them.. swipe left ! .. my tinder right swipes are at a low of 5pc now .. pmsl ..

Need a new platform, they are all pretty shite tbh. "

If guys are daft enough to pay for it, they'll be shrewd enough to flog it I suppose.

By *eciltheboldMan  over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

Try grinder mate if this is that shite, you will probably get more action.

You may not be able to sit down for a while but you be busy.

The sore arse will certainly focus your mind and you won't be able to complain with your mouth full

"Try grinder mate if this is that shite, you will probably get more action.

The sore arse will certainly focus your mind and you won't be able to complain with your mouth full

"

This is a good point. I'm at my sharpest with an achey ring piece. Reflexes like a mongoose .

By *nverMan  over a year ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

"I've been on tinder for 3 weeks now and had 4 meets and 4 very decent shags tinder is decent.

I’ve been reading the beano recently and found myself getting shags from the private ads sections. Not a word of a lie honest…"

Working your way through the Bash Street Gang are you?

By *OSCCOSMITH69Man  over a year ago

glasgow / edinburgh

There not the same thing?

Tinder is for single (majority) to meet others. Here its for couples (majority) to meet other couples and singles… thats what it is and guys need ti understand that swinging isnt about singles its about couples . The entire scene is built round them and singles both male and female are just play toys in this scenario.

Yes there is a by product for single to meet singles but that just a lucky scenario its not the main stream.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I’ve been reading the beano recently and found myself getting shags from the private ads sections. Not a word of a lie honest…

Working your way through the Bash Street Gang are you? "

Nothing like Plugging yer Rodger the Dodger in a Mini Minxes Gnasher. Just watch for the Fatty Fudge.

"Try grinder mate if this is that shite, you will probably get more action.

This is a good point. I'm at my sharpest with an achey ring piece. Reflexes like a mongoose . "

Spat ma tea oot there

By *pectressWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

This is why I gave up using dating sites… because essentially men use them ALL as hookup hunting grounds. When I wanted to date I wanted to date, not just hookup and wading through the fuckboys was even more dull than ignoring the misogynistic twats here.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had one date from tinder, briefly made one friend on pof & had good success here. Never worked out how people got so much sex from tinder. People would match with me & not even at hello

By *rwomble 56Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

I have been on here for 6 years and have met with some lovely women although it has slowed up with meets I put that down to Covid

I did consider looking elsewhere but expensive just to chat and I look to chat to ensure comfortable with each other although the timewasters and the fakes are still here!

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"This is why I gave up using dating sites… because essentially men use them ALL as hookup hunting grounds. When I wanted to date I wanted to date, not just hookup and wading through the fuckboys was even more dull than ignoring the misogynistic twats here. "

Post of the day!

"I had one date from tinder, briefly made one friend on pof & had good success here. Never worked out how people got so much sex from tinder. People would match with me & not even at hello "

I here ya, and this is coming from a female perspective!

I have just uninstalled Tinder for the 4th time.

Why each time I try I think it may be different I don't know.

Guys match and then don't chat! What's the point in that!?

I even start chats off and still no response.

Besides the Tinder algorithm gets to the point after a while of running out of any profiles that are reasonably near to you, and ya end up being shown profiles of guys thousands of miles away! Pointless.

By *unseekers87Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

I may be wrong but I don't think tinder would be suited to us looking for other couples to swing with .

By *pectressWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

"This is why I gave up using dating sites… because essentially men use them ALL as hookup hunting grounds. When I wanted to date I wanted to date, not just hookup and wading through the fuckboys was even more dull than ignoring the misogynistic twats here.

Post of the day! "

Lol thanks

OP has clearly given up and gone back to Tinder. We can all stand down

Nope I get less messages or replies on tinder. My face must put them off

"Nope I get less messages or replies on tinder. My face must put them off "

You can be that bad.lol

B*mble isn't too bad, I've actually matched with guys from here. Although, they don't know that!

"B*mble isn't too bad, I've actually matched with guys from here. Although, they don't know that! "

You didn't match with me!

"B*mble isn't too bad, I've actually matched with guys from here. Although, they don't know that!

You didn't match with me! "

How do you know!?

"B*mble isn't too bad, I've actually matched with guys from here. Although, they don't know that!

You didn't match with me!

How do you know!? "

Because I've mentally undressed them all and none of them looked like you. Plus you probably saw me and thought I'm too hot to handle and swiped left (I'm sure that's the reason the women swipe left on me)

By *hamo9Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think it's important not to get too fixated on 'results' when it comes to online dating and Fab etc. It can become too much of a frustrating grind if you think like that.

Enjoy the ride, but take it with a grain of salt and never let it affect your self-worth.

A few suggestions:

1. Post your profile on the forum and ask politely for constructive critique.

2. Contribute regularly to the forum and allow your unique charm, intellect and wit to shine through

2. Go to Fab related socials/events (CJs, gangbangs etc) and meet people the old fashioned way.

Good luck. Kik groups can be a decent way to meet people too.

"I think it's important not to get too fixated on 'results' when it comes to online dating and Fab etc. It can become too much of a frustrating grind if you think like that.

Enjoy the ride, but take it with a grain of salt and never let it affect your self-worth.

A few suggestions:

1. Post your profile on the forum and ask politely for constructive critique.

2. Contribute regularly to the forum and allow your unique charm, intellect and wit to shine through

2. Go to Fab related socials/events (CJs, gangbangs etc) and meet people the old fashioned way.

Good luck. Kik groups can be a decent way to meet people too.

"

I never ask for a critique of my profile. But I like it so if the reader doesn't they're not for me!

By *hamo9Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Which is great because you've obviously put together something that is authentic to you and you're happy with it.

However, so often with these online profiles, people don't know where to start -

"No idea what to put here lol".

"I'll fill this out later".

"I'm terrible at describing myself".

Etc

"B*mble isn't too bad, I've actually matched with guys from here. Although, they don't know that! "

Have you now..

By *ucifer2187Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

Used both and had more success from tinder to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic