FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Local characters

Local characters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzmasterzero OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Does anybody else make up a whole life for the random characters in their day to day lives? Every town and city has a few characters kicking about that everyone else seems to see regularly when they are out and about.

For me there is this one guy I always see walking down the same street at around the same time, he has long hair and wears a long trenchcoat carrying a suitcase, I picture him in his house living alone surround by a library of sophisticated books reading the paper sipping on a cognac petting his cat. Or I often see this really cute girl on the bus, dresses really smart but underneath you can see tattoos and where she would usually have piercings and she has funky hair, dunno why but I reckon she is one of these twitch streamers or something like that, hardcore into manga and cosplay.

Anyone else do this or just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s funny you bring this up, I keep seeing this character kicking about the granite city with some sort of Russian military gas mask on and I’ve been wondering that whilst it’s a bit odd I bet he’s just being extra careful with the covid ppe.

Probably a really nice boy, other genders are available, under his rather extreme daily get up..

There's a wee guy who I see floating about who looks.....odd.... no other word for it.

See when the kids dress ET up for Halloween in the film? That's what he looks like. Often see the wee soul wandering about aimlessly and worry about him. Too many arseholes about on the streets now.

I can see me following him home one night like a minder to make sure he's safe!

"There's a wee guy who I see floating about who looks.....odd.... no other word for it.

See when the kids dress ET up for Halloween in the film? That's what he looks like. Often see the wee soul wandering about aimlessly and worry about him. Too many arseholes about on the streets now.

I can see me following him home one night like a minder to make sure he's safe!"

Looks like a trip to b&m for a wee blanket for me later …

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I enjoy doing this in holiday. Making up a whole back story of others at the pool or in the bars. Imagination overdrive

"It’s funny you bring this up, I keep seeing this character kicking about the granite city with some sort of Russian military gas mask on and I’ve been wondering that whilst it’s a bit odd I bet he’s just being extra careful with the covid ppe.

Probably a really nice boy, other genders are available, under his rather extreme daily get up.."

Does he looker weirder than the local William Wallace with a leather fetish

I love people watching, sitting in a coffee shop, or even better, an airport and making up lives for the people going about their day.

"

I love people watching, sitting in a coffee shop, or even better, an airport and making up lives for the people going about their day. "

Cmon then, let’s have a people watching afternoon

"

I love people watching, sitting in a coffee shop, or even better, an airport and making up lives for the people going about their day.

Cmon then, let’s have a people watching afternoon "

Deal!

» Add a new message to this topic