FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Naked piano lessons

Naked piano lessons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongo707 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

This is a long shot but a real fantasy of mine and I am legitimately looking to develop piano/keyboard skills.

I wonder if there are any female piano teachers or just someone who knows some music theory and has a piano or keyboard that would be interested in doing a roleplay / kinky thing mixed with legit piano lessons. Any age, mature welcome.

The fantasy would be to have naked piano lessons - the women gets naked behind me as I stay eyes front like a good student. You then conduct a real lesson sans clothes, maybe just heels if you like. But importantly I am never allowed to peer back.

Anyone interested let me know thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It struck a chord with me…

The things guys think of when they get a boner...

Good luck op..

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Come on now the op’s just trying to drum up someone interested in his fantasy . Unfortunately he’s not likely to get that much interest . Knowing where to advertise is key with niche fantasies . I wish him luck finding someone in tune with his interest .

"Come on now the op’s just trying to drum up someone interested in his fantasy . Unfortunately he’s not likely to get that much interest . Knowing where to advertise is key with niche fantasies . I wish him luck finding someone in tune with his interest . "

You’re right Steph, don’t be to Sharp, you’ll make me Quaver

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Come on now the op’s just trying to drum up someone interested in his fantasy . Unfortunately he’s not likely to get that much interest . Knowing where to advertise is key with niche fantasies . I wish him luck finding someone in tune with his interest .

You’re right Steph, don’t be to Sharp, you’ll make me Quaver "

Ivory and ebony living together in perfect harmony my ideas grow wings sometimes .

"Come on now the op’s just trying to drum up someone interested in his fantasy . Unfortunately he’s not likely to get that much interest . Knowing where to advertise is key with niche fantasies . I wish him luck finding someone in tune with his interest .

You’re right Steph, don’t be to Sharp, you’ll make me Quaver

Ivory and ebony living together in perfect harmony my ideas grow wings sometimes . "

Pmsl… keep having them… you only live twice

Just shows, not every fantasy is black and white, not everyone marches to the same beat!

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I know my way around the 88s but I'm afraid I don't fit into your fantasy. And I'm a rotten teacher!

Is there anything you dirty bastards don't want to do in the scud?

Cleaning, piano lessons, hair cuts....

Better not suggest baking. I don't want some random trying to teabag my cake mix! Betty Crocker says "No!"

"Is there anything you dirty bastards don't want to do in the scud?

Better not suggest baking. I don't want some random trying to teabag my cake mix! Betty Crocker says "No!""

I'm quite partial to cleaning the bathroom while naked, after I'm out the shower though

Cumbernauld

I'm actually to be fully clothed it's the women that's to be starkers, looming over and instructing me but I'm not allowed to look.

I want lessons anyway, may as well kill two birds with one stone.. not sure how good it would be for my concentration though.

Better not suggest baking. I don't want some random trying to teabag my cake mix! Betty Crocker says "No!"

I'm quite partial to cleaning the bathroom while naked, after I'm out the shower though "

Mr does that too!

I'd love to be able to play the piano. Such a beautiful sound x

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I'm actually to be fully clothed it's the women that's to be starkers, looming over and instructing me but I'm not allowed to look.

I want lessons anyway, may as well kill two birds with one stone.. not sure how good it would be for my concentration though."

It'll be fine so long as you concentrate solely on the tutors preferred style of fingering.

By *olldoll999Woman  over a year ago

Barrhead

Do you have your own piano? Get practicing your fingering, it needs to be second nature. And sup some balls in your hand, gets your hand in the best position to play..

As a wind player my fingering and tonguing skills are my forte!

Cumbernauld

I got a keyboard/synth that I do fart about on every day. I love orchestral sounds too, do you teach any wind instruments then?

I love to learn

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

Just have to get the tempo right whilst you build to the crescendo.

Better not suggest baking. I don't want some random trying to teabag my cake mix! Betty Crocker says "No!""

Sex.... Sex is better fully clothed.... Obviously lol.... But everything else.... Why not naked

» Add a new message to this topic