FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Need honest help

Need honest help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingbang1 OP   Man  over a year ago

does it matter , will travel to you anyway

Right, I know your not interested, which is fair enough, but I need to find out what it is, I want to take on constructive criticism, so be honest, I know I ain't the best looking, but don't think Iam the worst ??, could you honestly let me know my downfalls, so I can maybe improve, sorry for being a pain in the arse lol

I will send pics if anyone even bothers to reply lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I imagine that most replies will follow the lines of "nobody knows if you're not the best looking or not".

Yeah, well that's why if anyone want to help out, I will send face pics

No need for dic pics on your profile. Keep them private and send only if asked. Women love the suit and booted pics.

Your profile bio is rather bland too, no excitement or fun in it whatsoever. You've had 3 meets so your doing better than many .

Yeah been told about the dick pics, will only send if asked now, thanks for feedback, gonna have to work on my profile then

Kinda changed it there, not sure if its any good, but true tho

"Kinda changed it there, not sure if its any good, but true tho "

Not really, no need to say you veet lol, and do you need to tell women you might come before them.

Tell them your a fuckin stud and they can cut your balls off if they don't have an amazing night in your presence.

Mate these are just my opinions, no need to bother your arse with them. Like I say you've had meets so your doing something right.

Cheers for help tho, know what you mean.. I have actually had more meets than that, I just don't bother with notches on the bed post.. I know this may help in some occasions tho..

But recently it's been murder to get a meet lol

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

Personally I'm put off by the images including a female as well as manhood images.

Subtle degarmenting areas of the body drawing the eye and imagination to a different level of seduction is a way to go.

I take note, its been changed and appreciated the help there, I just alway went with something drawing away from my facial features

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

"No need for dic pics on your profile. Keep them private and send only if asked. Women love the suit and booted pics.

Your profile bio is rather bland too, no excitement or fun in it whatsoever. You've had 3 meets so your doing better than many .

"

Ah but not all women! I prefer a dick pic on a profile, only a hard one though not a fan of suited and booted either, for dating maybe, but not for sex

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

No matter how much you change a profile you aren't going to please everyone, we all like and look for different things

"No need for dic pics on your profile. Keep them private and send only if asked. Women love the suit and booted pics.

Ah but not all women! I prefer a dick pic on a profile, only a hard one though not a fan of suited and booted either, for dating maybe, but not for sex "

Going by the numerous threads on this type of subject I would say your in the minority of women that like dic pics. That's why I said he could send dic pics if requested. Your right though he will never appeal to everyone no matter what he does with his profile.

"Right, I know your not interested, which is fair enough, but I need to find out what it is, I want to take on constructive criticism, so be honest, I know I ain't the best looking, but don't think Iam the worst ??, could you honestly let me know my downfalls, so I can maybe improve, sorry for being a pain in the arse lol

I will send pics if anyone even bothers to reply lol"

There are/is no sure fire way to help anyone be successful on this site or any other site that's around these days, the only thing you can really do is not be an a$$hole or be rude to members, be polite and respectful and whatever comes from that accept it and don't let it effect your day...Good luck.

TnJ

"Right, I know your not interested, which is fair enough, but I need to find out what it is, I want to take on constructive criticism, so be honest, I know I ain't the best looking, but don't think Iam the worst ??, could you honestly let me know my downfalls, so I can maybe improve, sorry for being a pain in the arse lol

I will send pics if anyone even bothers to reply lol"

Your profile says you are athletic.

Prove it.

2 arse cheeks doesn't tell me if you're 100m sprinter "athletic" or sumo wrestler "athletic".

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Your profile pic/avatar would put me off looking much further to be honest. Your text is pretty uninspiring and you refer to pics that you no longer have public.

As has been said, your profile won't ever appeal to everyone so it's best to just make sure that it is a true representation of yourself. The right people will find that appealing.

K

» Add a new message to this topic