FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What is with ...

What is with ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is with grown adults using cartoon avatars as profile pics .. surely this must be against the rules , supposedly pics should be a true likeness (aye if your part of the flintstones).. just something that does my diddies in .. much rather there was no pic as to a daft cartoon version .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Saves them using pics from years ago..lol

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

a loved ma sheep avatar pic

afore it was cruelly snatched fae me !!

By *scobar67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"What is with grown adults using cartoon avatars as profile pics .. surely this must be against the rules , supposedly pics should be a true likeness (aye if your part of the flintstones).. just something that does my diddies in .. much rather there was no pic as to a daft cartoon version ."

I said this to a lady yday... You shouldn't be allowed to use Snapchat filters on your Pix... Its obv not a real pic.. Unless of course its obv a filter (angel halo... Devil horns etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not that much different from the pics that are filtered to fuck.

I'm fond of a wee b&w number but some of the face pics look like a fresh faced 20 something....then you look back to older pics they've forgot about and they look like a Shar Pei

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"It's not that much different from the pics that are filtered to fuck.

I'm fond of a wee b&w number but some of the face pics look like a fresh faced 20 something....then you look back to older pics they've forgot about and they look like a Shar Pei "

Exactly lol

By *annytkoMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

As a guy who would like to stay discrete and not have my profile pic of my third leg it kind of made sense.

"What is with grown adults using cartoon avatars as profile pics .. surely this must be against the rules , supposedly pics should be a true likeness (aye if your part of the flintstones).. just something that does my diddies in .. much rather there was no pic as to a daft cartoon version ."

Black faceless silhouette or a cartoon avatar, I'd take the cartoon as it shows they've put a tiny bit of effort into their profile at least. Live and let live I say if it doesn't affect me .

"a loved ma sheep avatar pic

afore it was cruelly snatched fae me !!"

Oops lol

"As a guy who would like to stay discrete and not have my profile pic of my third leg it kind of made sense. "

Just don't get why you would upload a face pic to cover it with an avatar , surely it would be best not to have a face pic as public to hide it with an avatar , have a face pic and keep it private and send at your discretion.. but just my opinion

"What is with grown adults using cartoon avatars as profile pics .. surely this must be against the rules , supposedly pics should be a true likeness (aye if your part of the flintstones).. just something that does my diddies in .. much rather there was no pic as to a daft cartoon version .

Black faceless silhouette or a cartoon avatar, I'd take the cartoon as it shows they've put a tiny bit of effort into their profile at least. Live and let live I say if it doesn't affect me ."

I just don't get why it's a good idea to upload a pic to cover it up with a cartoon pic .. but hey that's just me .

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I think my cartoon avatar looks brilliant

Fab needs to have a look at that i think...

If it's allowed then why not - if they are going to allow Snapchat filters then they must allow cartoon filters too. I mean I've seen pics and videos with people's kids in the background so think there are bigger issues with the site than filters imo.

"Fab needs to have a look at that i think... "

They tried but couldn't see past bugs bunny.

I suppose it makes sense too as apparently some people on Fab are fucking Goofy. Only right he should have a profile.

By *appyaslarry2018Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Makes no sense to me but love your profile name. Made me chuckle. Loved that band!

"If it's allowed then why not - if they are going to allow Snapchat filters then they must allow cartoon filters too. I mean I've seen pics and videos with people's kids in the background so think there are bigger issues with the site than filters imo."

Hope you reported them. I get that mods are humans & some photos slip through but this is definitely one reason the report button is on photos.

» Add a new message to this topic