FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > You do it.

You do it.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll say it if nobody else will.

Read oodles of bitter sweet moans then praise to cushion the blow to organisers of cancelled ball.

We know you book hotels, we know you got stuff to wear, we know it was a big expense to prep.

Before the next bitter sweet style comment, try this scenario,,,,,imagine you were the people organising it all too!!

I'm guessing you might just be thinking, ohh jeez, me no, never?

Thats the diffrence between just shouting, woo hoo we want to come, and being responsible for it all, thats universal, if your hosting one person at your meet or 180, its added stress, and stating the obvious, what they totally aleady know, taken account of everyones circs in order to attend really should not be lumped on the organisers, quite sure they realise all that, but if your confident you can do better, as i say/suggest, "You do it".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ppl are entitled to their opinion,whether u or i agree or not with what they say is neither here nor there. Jase

"ppl are entitled to their opinion,whether u or i agree or not with what they say is neither here nor there. Jase"

Yes they very are, im just saying, knocking while people are totally aware of all the circs is,,, too easy, too undiplomatic in forums really, what do you do for example if have a greivance at work, you dont post it up in the workplace for all to see, you diplomaticaly, privately deal with it!!

we were not going so not our problem.howevr if i was i would feel justified in asking questions in an open forum.are u saying that only way to get answers is to pm?

As i said, diplomatic, its not tricky, its mutual respect, insteasd of this, awwww im peeved at this shouting in forums, course folk are peeved, its understood before they even posted first update on it i bet, so why do it?

unless they are being abusive then to me they have every right to post their views.i think you should realise that just coz u disagree with a post doesnt make the post wrong.

I began the post, with the only ideal being the suggestion, others do it if they think they can, i cant disagree with my own original post?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

So .... people arent allowed to moan is that it?? not quite sure what your actual point is tbh, this is an open forum as has previously been stated and therefore everyones opinions are allowed whether or not you think it is correct. I didnt see any posts giving Jo & Steve any grief, only questions relating to the event they organised which is perfectly valid.

Not everyone wants to organise events and the people that do realise there are risks when they do. Not everyone wanted to attend a pub-crawl of Edinburgh which is there choice, they may live in Edinburgh/work in Edinburgh and do not want to be seen in a public venue as SOME and notice i said SOME people do not know how to act (have been at events in a public place where this has in fact been the case).

Everyone was effected due to Saturday nights cancellation not just the organisers so therefore everyone is entitled to express their opinion so long as it is not abusive.

We had a very bitter sweet opinion we voiced it we got slatted for it,.some ain't scared to say what they think some are.just here to lick asses,

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"We had a very bitter sweet opinion we voiced it we got slatted for it,.some ain't scared to say what they think some are.just here to lick asses, "

By *anheaverMan  over a year ago

Coatbridge

What i dont understand is why people want to compalin about the cancelation..they should be looking for the person that caused it to be cancelled. from what i can gather is the organisers cancelled for 3 reasons. 1 the hotel had been tipped off my malious faceless email, 2 they couldnt convince the owners that it wasnt a dodgy get together and therfore 3 coulnt protect their guests from potential unsavoury headlines. so if the think thats bad then juat how bad must the clientel and the owners of a certain club in glasgow be feeling...plastered all over the paper this morning.

just my thoughts...not even an opinion.

I'm sure most that had hotels booked went last night..

So the rooms got used...their ball money returned ...I'd imagine

Everyone should be happy

Auds x

» Add a new message to this topic