FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and a friend of mine are wanting to go to a club where he lives in edinburgh both very new to the scene and have zero clue where to go!

Any tips and advice appreciated!

TIA x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

The only club in Edinburgh (After 8) is closed at the moment as looking for new premises.

Your closest would either be CJ'S in Glasgow or Kudos in Dundee

By *owel RailMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was just on here looking for information on After 8's status. As a capital city, we really should have somewhere friendly and safe to meet new people in the lifestyle.

Happy New Year, when it cums!

"The only club in Edinburgh (After 8) is closed at the moment as looking for new premises.

Your closest would either be CJ'S in Glasgow or Kudos in Dundee"

Thank you! I mean we may make the trip over to CJ's.. never been and both a little nervous aha

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"The only club in Edinburgh (After 8) is closed at the moment as looking for new premises.

Your closest would either be CJ'S in Glasgow or Kudos in Dundee

Thank you! I mean we may make the trip over to CJ's.. never been and both a little nervous aha"

Nerves is normal but honestly CJ's is a wonderful club very safe and friendly you will love it

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't forget CJ's is closed for the next 3 weeks because of the current government guidance.

I think it's the 22nd January, they said they'll be open again, but it should be on their site.

"Don't forget CJ's is closed for the next 3 weeks because of the current government guidance.

I think it's the 22nd January, they said they'll be open again, but it should be on their site."

Thank you! Not looking at going till february so hopefully things have all opened up by then..

» Add a new message to this topic