FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Charging

Charging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empnbunk OP   Couple  over a year ago

south coast

Is it time for fab to introduce an annual membership fee ? If you believe it is...what should be charged

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it time for fab to introduce an annual membership fee ? If you believe it is...what should be charged"

For what reasons?

Sites we have been on before that charged still get the moans and groans of Time wasters, pic collectors and fakes.

To some, an annual fee is still a 'cheap' way of getting their kicks. Also can lull people into a false sense of security.... "He/She/They pay £xx a year, they must be real"

S.

Wouldn't cut down on the idiots one bit.

Besides, you already pay for extra privileges.

south coast

That is a good point if the membership is cheap but do think it would put alot off joining if the price is set correctly....

What would be 'correct' fraid Id not be prepared to pay any more than I do

A few pounds to join will never stop the idiots.....

By *i-shoptonMan  over a year ago

bishopton

All adult sites have a 'life'...... Eventually the mutters and timewasters discover the better sites like fab . I used to use swinging heaven but it has gone way downhill IMO.

Fab has it about right- modest charge for the 'extras' available to silver/gold supporters

Stu

No matter what you want to charge you will find the same idiots on there, I'm happy with what I pay to fab and wouldn't want to pay more for the same idiots to still appear.

The journalists will put it on expenses ....

Do fab give out receipts?

G

south coast

"The journalists will put it on expenses ....

Do fab give out receipts?

G"

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Believe me - even if you paid more, the wankers and tossers would pay it. Not sure if it would work but we have user veris and photo veris. If photo veri was mandatory before you can send messages or chat would that help? Might just make some think twice.

"Is it time for fab to introduce an annual membership fee ? If you believe it is...what should be charged"

if your thinking about yesterday's Sunday Mail story I don't think it will stop journalists doing these story's after reading that story I think he paper was sent the same email or it was the journalist the mailed the hotel to get a story, Now if it was that the journalist must have got close to Jo and Steve to know where is was being held. By saying that I mean no disrespect to Jo and Steve looks like they were duped big time by a sleezy lieing cheating shit bag of a journalist out to make a name for himself

Only my opinion

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it time for fab to introduce an annual membership fee ? If you believe it is...what should be charged

if your thinking about yesterday's Sunday Mail story I don't think it will stop journalists doing these story's after reading that story I think he paper was sent the same email or it was the journalist the mailed the hotel to get a story, Now if it was that the journalist must have got close to Jo and Steve to know where is was being held. By saying that I mean no disrespect to Jo and Steve looks like they were duped big time by a sleezy lieing cheating shit bag of a journalist out to make a name for himself

Only my opinion "

Don't even think whoever it was needed to get close to anyone... it seems to be someone who had just added their name for the ball.. and paid for their place.

Journalist??? or Just a member with some sort of axe to grind?? or just a saddo individual with nothing better to do??

If it was a jorno...

He would have went and tried to get pictures.

Or,at the least pics of folk going in ...better story

Back to the old why sabotage the ball 3 days before it??

Auds

"If it was a jorno...

He would have went and tried to get pictures.

Or,at the least pics of folk going in ...better story

Back to the old why sabotage the ball 3 days before it??

Auds "

How is the view from the grassy knoll? Lol

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Nope. All that would happen is a few people would leave and those out to timewaste will just pay a bit to wind people up.

Just leave it as it is tbh. There are a few nutters out there etc but you just take your time and you avoid them

Any cost would not stop the timewasters fakes and pic collectors... What we should have is a name and shame area where we can highlight these people.

"Any cost would not stop the timewasters fakes and pic collectors... What we should have is a name and shame area where we can highlight these people."

I personally would pay extra for this

Isn't there already a fee for site supporters? And does it stop the timewasters? Question answered.

Introduce a mandatory fee and the desperados who think the site already owes them a shag will complain even more cos they would be paying for it so thus entitling them to said shag.....the forum would be awash with "I can't get a meet" posts, even more than it is now.

"Introduce a mandatory fee and the desperados who think the site already owes them a shag will complain even more cos they would be paying for it so thus entitling them to said shag.....the forum would be awash with "I can't get a meet" posts, even more than it is now."

Yep, I agree.

As I said above, fee's dont stop the idiots, pic collectors or timewasters.... even these people have money to spend and see it as a small price to pay to get their kicks.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Just because someone can afford to pay a site fee does it make them any more genuine because they have more disposable income to spend on getting their kicks ?

» Add a new message to this topic