FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > People like you ruin this place.

People like you ruin this place.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had the above message from someone. His opening gambit was that he'd just had a meet cancel on him, were we free.

On being told he'd need to work harder than that, that was his response.

Is that the genuine perspective of single guys, I'm free, so lucky you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

No meet for him then I assume

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Strangely enough, no, for all his "charm", he just didn't work for us .

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Lolol...chat up lines, aint what they used to be

By *non606Man  over a year ago

tullibody

"Just had the above message from someone. His opening gambit was that he'd just had a meet cancel on him, were we free.

"

I don't think alot of guys realise when they are horny they turn full on caveman mentality.

I can't meet someone from a couple sentences, I need to chat to them and possibly meet for a coffee and catch there vibe.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Not a nice way to act though to be fair the user does not want to work harder. No excuse for the nasty reply though.

for a lot of guys the site can become tiresome with fems and cpls wanting others to jump through hoops and beg for their attention.

There is good and bad all across the spectrum.

By *allant PioneerMan  over a year ago

Dundee

I might come across sounding like an old out of touch fart, but I think the internet has made younger guys lazy these days. They simply don’t want to have to put any work or effort into meeting anyone. Just log on, send a quick message and bobs your uncle, fannys your auntie. It’s embarrassing and all it serves to do is fuck things up for guys who ARE actually prepared to put the effort in.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I might come across sounding like an old out of touch fart, but I think the internet has made younger guys lazy these days. They simply don’t want to have to put any work or effort into meeting anyone. Just log on, send a quick message and bobs your uncle, fannys your auntie. It’s embarrassing and all it serves to do is fuck things up for guys who ARE actually prepared to put the effort in. "

I find it's actually older guys who don't want to put in the effort. (Not all)

Oh and I've said many times before the bad ones do NOT ruin it for all guys. They really help the good ones shine through. Women are quite adept at we*ding out the eejits. Maybe cause we don't have to think with a cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi...Well I agree there are too many idiots around, but also have to say even just trying to get a conversation going from any woman is extremely exhausting and demoralising for me (been here approx 8 months) who's already being polite, respectful and accepting of a woman's right to say no and privacy etc, but it just seems not a single woman I send a message to wants to chat or reply. I find forums a bit awkward as I never know what to write about and sometimes feel the context can go on tangents too quick at times. I tend to be better with face to face chatting. I don't want or need sympathy lol...but a wee chat even once in a while would be nice on here hehe.

I hope I've not in any way offended anyone but hope everyone can get a chance to chat on here, just wish all the ladies were not inundated with rude and derogatory messages from supposed men.

Everyone take care over the weekend especially if the weather is bad in your neck of the woods

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"Just had the above message from someone. His opening gambit was that he'd just had a meet cancel on him, were we free.

"

he was stupidly honest i guess, n then opted for being out n out offensive.

once had a guy join a little meeting i had with two couples but he was constantly checking his phone,turned out he was busy trying to arrange and prioritise another meeting,made his excuses and leaft once the people he was messaging invited him.you can be busy with messages and have no luck and you can be busy with messages and create your own kind of chaos,not my idea of fun certainly,but people like that do exist on here.

coatbridge

I might come across sounding like an old out of touch fart, but I think the internet has made younger guys lazy these days. They simply don’t want to have to put any work or effort into meeting anyone. Why blame guys alone... fems over-expectations have a lot of blame to be assigned also. thats without getting into cpls crazy demands for unicorn poop sprinkled with saturnian rainbow drops. its the youths world as it was ours before they move things as they see fit.

Just log on, send a quick message and bobs your uncle, fannys your auntie. It’s embarrassing and all it serves to do is fuck things up for guys who ARE actually prepared to put the effort in.

whats embarrassing? that they log on and get a fuck but older guys lathering smarm get nothing. You make your own luck in life if a user ain't getting meets that ain't mine or others problem its that users.

Dundee

"I might come across sounding like an old out of touch fart, but I think the internet has made younger guys lazy these days. They simply don’t want to have to put any work or effort into meeting anyone. Why blame guys alone... fems over-expectations have a lot of blame to be assigned also. thats without getting into cpls crazy demands for unicorn poop sprinkled with saturnian rainbow drops. its the youths world as it was ours before they move things as they see fit.

Just log on, send a quick message and bobs your uncle, fannys your auntie. It’s embarrassing and all it serves to do is fuck things up for guys who ARE actually prepared to put the effort in.

whats embarrassing? that they log on and get a fuck but older guys lathering smarm get nothing. You make your own luck in life if a user ain't getting meets that ain't mine or others problem its that users."

If you bother to check my veris I think you’ll see I do just fine putting the effort in. Each to their own I guess.

coatbridge

"I might come across sounding like an old out of touch fart, but I think the internet has made younger guys lazy these days. They simply don’t want to have to put any work or effort into meeting anyone. Why blame guys alone... fems over-expectations have a lot of blame to be assigned also. thats without getting into cpls crazy demands for unicorn poop sprinkled with saturnian rainbow drops. its the youths world as it was ours before they move things as they see fit.

whats embarrassing? that they log on and get a fuck but older guys lathering smarm get nothing. You make your own luck in life if a user ain't getting meets that ain't mine or others problem its that users.

If you bother to check my veris I think you’ll see I do just fine putting the effort in. Each to their own I guess. "

no need to check anybody's veris my post wasn't aimed at you I used your post to highlight what I perceived as "lazy" excuses as for putting in effort its a two three more way street its not the guy alone who should be putting in effort

Dundee

I’m not sure anyone suggested it was. Ho hum.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"

He is an entitled imbecile with a hurt pride.

Block, delete, next.

Wouldn't even waste a second of my breath on it.

This is why we love the block button. Once someone is blocked for a while and the list accumulates, they never get off it (damned).

40-50% of the single guys are married + playing away, desperate to meet under tight timelines or fakes getting kicks behind a keyboard.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It’s people like him that spoil Fab. I’ve no idea how long my block list is with with messages similar to that.

Would a guy just walk up to someone in a pub and expect to take them home without some effort of a conversation? Just because it’s online doesn’t change how we should treat people. We should always respect others.

He's totally wrong OP. It's guys like him with that nasty attitude who spoil Fab. Just remember they're the ones asking you for a meet so you're well within your rights to say no. Just block him and you will find someone better and who has some respect x

You could have just said you weren't free

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

" Just because it’s online doesn’t change how we should treat people. We should always respect others.

"

very much this ^^^^

By *rassyknollMan  over a year ago

Bearsted

"You could have just said you weren't free "

I'd have thought the not looking for single guys part would have been self explanatory

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"It’s people like him that spoil Fab. I’ve no idea how long my block list is with with messages similar to that.

Would a guy just walk up to someone in a pub and expect to take them home without some effort of a conversation? Just because it’s online doesn’t change how we should treat people. We should always respect others.

"

I did once walk up to a guy I thought was gorgeous we previously had worked in same place rather d*unk on way too much vodka so was a horny mess and at the end of the night I was like hmmmm not ready to call it a night just yet walked up to him with his group of mates at the bar and said it’s your lucky day come on get a taxi back to mine, he didn’t say no lol I was mortified in the morning when I realised how brazen I was lol one and only time hahaha

By *eatheryMan  over a year ago

Cupar

I have to deal with a steady stream of fairly rude poeople in my real life, so I probably tend to be overly polite socially. I sometimes wonder if this is why I struggle to connect with people.

I've had a similar accusation that I shouldn't be on Fab, I'm a timewaster and it's women like me ruining it for others...because I'm not on Fab to fuck lone males.

People like that have a sense of entitlement that others are there to be used for their pleasure. Anyone not prepared to accept that shouldn't be on Fab!

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"This is why we love the block button. Once someone is blocked for a while and the list accumulates, they never get off it (damned).

40-50% of the single guys are married + playing away, desperate to meet under tight timelines or fakes getting kicks behind a keyboard. "

"40-50% of the single guys on here are married" Lot of psychics on here. I notice this or similar posts on the forums, how do people come to this conclusion? There probably is some married guys and gals, don't forget, who have, are using the site, but up to 50%? Doubtful.

I don't think it's exclusively the attitude of single men nor is it all of them.

There are arseholes of all genders around here, the fun part is finding the ones who are worth the hassle.

"I don't think it's exclusively the attitude of single men nor is it all of them.

There are arseholes of all genders around here, the fun part is finding the ones who are worth the hassle. "

Well said young lady

"This is why we love the block button. Once someone is blocked for a while and the list accumulates, they never get off it (damned).

40-50% of the single guys are married + playing away, desperate to meet under tight timelines or fakes getting kicks behind a keyboard.

"40-50% of the single guys on here are married" Lot of psychics on here. I notice this or similar posts on the forums, how do people come to this conclusion? There probably is some married guys and gals, don't forget, who have, are using the site, but up to 50%? Doubtful. "

Psychics??? That’s new

greenock

"40-50% of the single guys on here are married" Lot of psychics on here. I notice this or similar posts on the forums, how do people come to this conclusion? There probably is some married guys and gals, don't forget, who have, are using the site, but up to 50%? Doubtful.

Psychics??? That’s new "

Straight after I posted I noticed it and knew it'd come back and bite me in the bum.

Psychics??? That’s new

Straight after I posted I noticed it and knew it'd come back and bite me in the bum. "

Lol sorry I couldn’t resist x

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 29/01/22 21:02:07]

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Psychics??? That’s new

Straight after I posted I noticed it and knew it'd come back and bite me in the bum.

Probably one of the safest here to bite yer bum . ( If you've had a recent tetanus jab ) . "

Psychics??? That’s new

Probably one of the safest here to bite yer bum . ( If you've had a recent tetanus jab ) . "

Him or me Steph

greenock

Psychics??? That’s new

Lol sorry I couldn’t resist x"

No apology necessary I made an arse of it

Psychics??? That’s new

No apology necessary I made an arse of it "

It’s a very nice arse too

greenock

Psychics??? That’s new

It’s a very nice arse too "

Aw thanks, not used to compliments, usually have to turn the other cheek.

I'll get my coat.

Psychics??? That’s new

I'll get my coat. "

I like a wee pun

greenock

Psychics??? That’s new

I'll get my coat.

I like a wee pun "

Wish I could come up with more but I need to be set up.

By *oxyFemme72Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't think there is anything rude with their response at all.

Every single person deserves politeness and manners.

My profile clearly states what kind of messages I will not tolerate. However I still get tons of bland 'Nice tits' or 'Hows yous?' messages from guys who haven't bothered reading my profile- or can't.......

If my profile said I was a local bicycle park I would get it....

"It’s people like him that spoil Fab. I’ve no idea how long my block list is with with messages similar to that.

I did once walk up to a guy I thought was gorgeous we previously had worked in same place rather d*unk on way too much vodka so was a horny mess and at the end of the night I was like hmmmm not ready to call it a night just yet walked up to him with his group of mates at the bar and said it’s your lucky day come on get a taxi back to mine, he didn’t say no lol I was mortified in the morning when I realised how brazen I was lol one and only time hahaha "

Fantastic,I bet he remembers it like it was yesterday

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I wonder what would have happened if you had said,"Aye, come on then , let do it"...

I feel they may shit their breeks and fumbled a response sayin,"eh, oh, can't now, or something similar"

Most can't hand a strong women with purpose......

By *otwifedundeeWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"I might come across sounding like an old out of touch fart, but I think the internet has made younger guys lazy these days. They simply don’t want to have to put any work or effort into meeting anyone. Just log on, send a quick message and bobs your uncle, fannys your auntie. It’s embarrassing and all it serves to do is fuck things up for guys who ARE actually prepared to put the effort in. "

Amen to this, speak up for those at the back that might not hear lol

» Add a new message to this topic