FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Need some advice

Need some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone help me out here. Me and Jane can't agree on holidays. I want to go somewhere were I can have a quiet pint, read a couple of books and a nice walk. She want's to come with me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Don't unlock her chain from the kitchen sink problem solved . ( I'm hiding now )

"Don't unlock her chain from the kitchen sink problem solved . ( I'm hiding now ) "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't actually see your problem, I would be telling the wench she'd be going whether she liked it or not, I mean while your happily reading your books and relaxing your gonna need someone to bring all those cool beers to you at regular intervals.

"I don't actually see your problem, I would be telling the wench she'd be going whether she liked it or not, I mean while your happily reading your books and relaxing your gonna need someone to bring all those cool beers to you at regular intervals. "

Hmmm you may be onto something there, she could be doing with the exercise going back and forth from the bar as she's been putting on abit of weight around her waist.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Are you talking somewhere in the sun or somewhere in the uk ?

"Are you talking somewhere in the sun or somewhere in the uk ? "

Do we get the sun in the UK? Lol jk no it would be a holiday abroad for Jane but I'd prefer staying in Scotland maybe go to the Highlands and chill out there.

"I don't actually see your problem, I would be telling the wench she'd be going whether she liked it or not, I mean while your happily reading your books and relaxing your gonna need someone to bring all those cool beers to you at regular intervals.

Hmmm you may be onto something there, she could be doing with the exercise going back and forth from the bar as she's been putting on abit of weight around her waist. "

Oh mate I feel your pain on that one, it's worse when they can't take a subtle hint too.

I keep saying to the Mrs, you do realise its not your clothes that's shrinking don't you , she just stared at me with a blank look , clearly she didn't understand what I was trying to convey to her.

Anyway hope the holiday goes well and the bar excursions help her waistline anyways bud.

An old mate of mine enjoyed the company of BBW's

He was going to take his camper to Skye.

She asked to go to which he replied

"Steady on love, it only sleeps 2"

"An old mate of mine enjoyed the company of BBW's

He was going to take his camper to Skye.

She asked to go to which he replied

"Steady on love, it only sleeps 2" "

Lol thats terrible, funny but terrible

"I don't actually see your problem, I would be telling the wench she'd be going whether she liked it or not, I mean while your happily reading your books and relaxing your gonna need someone to bring all those cool beers to you at regular intervals.

Hmmm you may be onto something there, she could be doing with the exercise going back and forth from the bar as she's been putting on abit of weight around her waist. "

Obviously feeling brave .......

Hmmm you may be onto something there, she could be doing with the exercise going back and forth from the bar as she's been putting on abit of weight around her waist.

Obviously feeling brave ......."

Pmsl only feeling brave because she won't be reading this thread

» Add a new message to this topic