FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Glasgow day out CD

Glasgow day out CD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretstacey OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

West Lothian

hey everyone

Im looking for opinions and hopefully experiences from other others in/around glasgow. My girly side is finally returning so im thinking about a girly day through in glasgow

I plan to book a travel lodge which i can book in around lunchtime, get transformed and basically just stroll around the main high streets with a lil shopping. Im not sure how well CDs are viewed in the middle of glasgow and in shops such as primark. I know its 2022 now but with not being out for a while, my nerves are everywhere just thinking about it hehe

For my outfit choice, it would most likely be office attire.. black pencil skirt with white/red top half, black stockings and lil kitten heels. I feel most comfortable wearing office attire as i feel it makes me look more like an 'office girl' out on her break lol

Im bored of dressing in the house, I would just love to spend a day in fem mode hitting the shops and strolling around town.

Anyone ever do/done this? esp around glasgow or anywhere else in scotland apart from edinburgh

Thanks for reading

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

No one will bat an eyelid go for it and enjoy. Make sure you’ve bigger heels to get into back in the room though !!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi,

Book into travel lodge on Hill Street Glasgow then you can stroll around the shops on Sauchiehall Street.

I could eye you up on the street and you could take me back to the hotel room for some fun.

By *elly loveTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnock

Wow that's a great idea go for it x

"hey everyone

Im looking for opinions and hopefully experiences from other others in/around glasgow. My girly side is finally returning so im thinking about a girly day through in glasgow

I plan to book a travel lodge which i can book in around lunchtime, get transformed and basically just stroll around the main high streets with a lil shopping. Im not sure how well CDs are viewed in the middle of glasgow and in shops such as primark. I know its 2022 now but with not being out for a while, my nerves are everywhere just thinking about it hehe

For my outfit choice, it would most likely be office attire.. black pencil skirt with white/red top half, black stockings and lil kitten heels. I feel most comfortable wearing office attire as i feel it makes me look more like an 'office girl' out on her break lol

Im bored of dressing in the house, I would just love to spend a day in fem mode hitting the shops and strolling around town.

Anyone ever do/done this? esp around glasgow or anywhere else in scotland apart from edinburgh

Thanks for reading

xxx"

I doubt there would be any issues.

By *ecretstacey OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

West Lothian

Thanks everyone!

Possibly going mid march and although im nervous, im sooo excited and already bought a few new outfits hehe. Just need to find a suitable pair of nice kitten heels for daytime.

Stay safe everyone

xxx

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

I decided to go full time a few years ago. People don’t care when your being you. Of those that do, it’s often with admiration, sometimes envy, and I’d say just go for It!

Ignore others and just enjoy being free.

"I decided to go full time a few years ago. People don’t care when your being you. Of those that do, it’s often with admiration, sometimes envy, and I’d say just go for It!

Ignore others and just enjoy being free."

I honestly take my hat off to anyone who can do this and not give a fuck

I'm visiting Glasgow 3rd March for 3 nights and personally, nobody will bat an eyelid if anyone goes out dressed in full lady mode. I see it in Newcastle often so be confident

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

With a figure like yours Stacey the only attention you will get is from admirers, one hot sexy chick xx

By *uzy050TV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Suzy has been out and about in Glasgow many times , some Pics on Profile , You won,t have a problem at all X

Hope you have a brilliant time

» Add a new message to this topic