FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Local playmates

Local playmates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know for discretion some don't like to play with people near by.. I have met a few always keep it between us it's a turn on when see someone knowing use have enjoyed each other having naughty fun..

Is this a turn on for you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know for discretion some don't like to play with people near by.. I have met a few always keep it between us it's a turn on when see someone knowing use have enjoyed each other having naughty fun..

Is this a turn on for you ?"

Not really I'm not fussed who you've had fun with.

By *otwifedundeeWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"I know for discretion some don't like to play with people near by.. I have met a few always keep it between us it's a turn on when see someone knowing use have enjoyed each other having naughty fun..

Is this a turn on for you ?"

I will only meet locals

I will only meet locals "

Damm, damm, damm. Is 100 miles local

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not really I'm not fussed who you've had fun with. "

That was actually funny!!

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Nope for me tbh

So I recently had one of those moments of madness where I let the rules slip and ended up seeing someone local to me !! Yeah was a total surprise to him to cause apparently he had been having naughty thoughts for years but I stuck to my guns. So I said at the time I won’t be verifying you because you’re local and tbh I know loads of locals all stalk each other’s profiles and are on kik groups swapping stories and god knows what else !! And he threw his toys out the pram a few days ago because I was leaving social veris from the pre drinks !! Like wtaf !! Note to self don’t make that mistake again !!! Stay away from your post code !!!!

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not really I'm not fussed who you've had fun with.

That was actually funny!! "

I was a bit surprised at his response too

I met a local couple once and there has never been any dramas since,I do tend to meet people who are not local though.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

If you meet someone local,You save money on fuel lol

It doesn't really matter if they stay in the next street or next country - discretion should ensure no one finds out and everyone is free to do what they want. Local means I can walk to my meet and that's a great result!!!

Not really I'm not fussed who you've had fun with. "

This was my first thought too

As stated discrete means discrete.

Not so much a turn on but everything perhaps getting more local anyway in these climate times. Is a meet an ‘essential journey’… discuss?!

"Nope for me tbh

So I recently had one of those moments of madness where I let the rules slip and ended up seeing someone local to me !! Yeah was a total surprise to him to cause apparently he had been having naughty thoughts for years but I stuck to my guns. So I said at the time I won’t be verifying you because you’re local and tbh I know loads of locals all stalk each other’s profiles and are on kik groups swapping stories and god knows what else !! And he threw his toys out the pram a few days ago because I was leaving social veris from the pre drinks !! Like wtaf !! Note to self don’t make that mistake again !!! Stay away from your post code !!!! "

Carlos thinks this is good advice.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

There's something handy about someone local, but yeah also horny lol. I like to know they're nice and close to play with

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Not so much a turn on but everything perhaps getting more local anyway in these climate times. Is a meet an ‘essential journey’… discuss?!"

It can be essential for my sanity. Yes

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There's something handy about someone local, but yeah also horny lol. I like to know they're nice and close to play with "

I agree.

Aww If only they were just round the corner.

» Add a new message to this topic