FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Younger swinger

Younger swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igbwolf2356 OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverurie

Hi been on a the site for a little while and noticed quite a lot of people that are just not interested in the younger guy had a few meets but just wondering if there are any on here that prefer a younger person

Thanks in advance for any replies x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

A lot of people arent interested the older guy either.

Sometimes perseverance is required to find compatible people

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Being totally honest, whenever I've had a meet with a younger male, it's never really been to my satisfaction. And I don't mean to tar you all with the same brush but, from my experience, younger men might have more stamina, but they tend to be more selfish, and less experienced. For that reason, I tend to stay away from younger than late 20s. Sounds terrible, and shallow, but I've given too much time to younger men who can't satisfy me. There have been the exceptions to the rule though. You'll get there xx

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Hi been on a the site for a little while and noticed quite a lot of people that are just not interested in the younger guy had a few meets but just wondering if there are any on here that prefer a younger person

Thanks in advance for any replies x "

We do often wonder what brings young people on here. Have you gathered all the experience you need from your vanilla life, or are you looking for it on here?

We are guessing that if people are looking for younger people they will find you.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wrinkles and flabby bits are all the rage at the moment. You’ll need to be patient until the tide turns again.

Inverurie

Personally I’m looking to explore myself and my sexuality it’s not that I have had enough experience with vanilla sex it’s that although it’s great when your with a special person for me it always felt as if something was missing x

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

You can join us at a group one day if you like

Inverurie

Thanks so much for the offer that sounds great x

» Add a new message to this topic