FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > WW3

WW3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dunno.

Watch the Tiggernometry podcast on YouTube about this. The guy explains the situation very well.

"?"

Said it before the pandemic, due to an ever increasing population, very soon we will struggle to feed everyone on the planet, we needed another world war to reduce the population. Harsh but true.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

So get as much shagging done in the precious time we have left

"?

Said it before the pandemic, due to an ever increasing population, very soon we will struggle to feed everyone on the planet, we needed another world war to reduce the population. Harsh but true."

Really hope you survive the cull, I’d hugely miss your forum input

"?

Said it before the pandemic, due to an ever increasing population, very soon we will struggle to feed everyone on the planet, we needed another world war to reduce the population. Harsh but true.

Really hope you survive the cull, I’d hugely miss your forum input"

As would many.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"?

Said it before the pandemic, due to an ever increasing population, very soon we will struggle to feed everyone on the planet, we needed another world war to reduce the population. Harsh but true."

Perhaps "we need isn't the best use of your wording".

And no I do not think we are moving towards WW3, however we are definatkey moving towards a very very new world that unfortunatley will reflect the world we thought we left behind in the 1980's

"?

Perhaps "we need isn't the best use of your wording".

And no I do not think we are moving towards WW3, however we are definatkey moving towards a very very new world that unfortunatley will reflect the world we thought we left behind in the 1980's"

I can see what you mean there. Humans have immense potential for both great innovation and great destruction. This same drive expressed in different ways is what makes us so “successful” as a species. Hoping for the former but if it’s the latter I also hope one of those big bombs lands smack on me. Really don’t fancy scuffling about with my skin falling off in scaly lumps fighting over a tin of beans

» Add a new message to this topic